Gallup Poll Shows Liberals Are Not Proud To Be Americans

dilloduck said:
So you're ok knowing that China makes nearly everything you own and America is dependent on it?

It is called free enterprise. It is called capitalism

red states rule said:
You rant and rave about goods from China - so do you buy goods made in China

Do you own stock in companies that "use slave labor"

Like Micheal Moore who owns Hailburton stock - you lecture us how to live while ignoring your own rantings

I believe the government should block them at the national trade level, so a NON slave good market would popup here.

ANd no, I do not own stock in countries that use slave labor, and even if I did, that wouldn't make it right. One doesn't have to be perfect to see and advocate right and wrong.

Stop repeating yourself. Open your eyes and quit reverting to your "you're a liberal" routine. It's a big, bold world out there, tiger. Get out of your neocon thought box. I did. I used to be like you. there's hope.

red states rule said:

It's called becoming dependant on totalitarian enemies. It's not smart in any way. Are you a jew red states?

rtwngAvngr said:
It's called becoming dependant on totalitarian enemies. It's not smart in any way. Are you a jew red states?

Yes, libs have this superiority complex where they think they know what is best for all.

The cleaners called - your brown shirts are ready for pickup

Heil!

red states rule said:

You're getting a bit closer---now just focus on exactly who is running the banks of the "capitalists" --and the Federal Reserve--and the World Bank.

dilloduck said:
You're getting a bit closer---now just focus on exactly who is running the banks of the "capitalists" --and the Federal Reserve--and the World Bank.

De we have another brown shirt here?

dilloduck said:
Screaming "Nazi" is not an effective learning technique.

Blaming Jews seems be a common trait among the libs and the brown shirts.

Racism is something they both have in common

red states rule said:
Blaming Jews seems be a common trait among the libs and the brown shirts.

Racism is something they both have in common

Try to get away from your guilt a bit. Stating the truth is not necessarily accusatory.

dilloduck said:
Try to get away from your guilt a bit. Stating the truth is not necessarily accusatory.

Try getting off your Jew bashing

Racism is an ugly emotion

jillian said:
As far as I know Jews haven't had to identify themselves since Nazi Germany?

You been practicing your goose-step, hon?

True--they even changed names so they could hide. I always thought that was a bit sad.

dilloduck said:
True--they even changed names so they could hide. I always thought that was a bit sad.

I'm not sure hiding was the reason...at least after WWII. I think it had more to do with people needing to change their names to "succeed" in certain fields. Not to mention having to deal with haters of RWA proportion. Who needs it?

And then, of course, there were those who came in through Ellis Island and the like and their names were "Americanized" by workers who couldn't pronouce the foreign names. Of course, that happened to people of all nationalities.

jillian said:
I'm not sure hiding was the reason...at least after WWII. I think it had more to do with people needing to change their names to "succeed" in certain fields. Not to mention having to deal with haters of RWA proportion. Who needs it?

And then, of course, there were those who came in through Ellis Island and the like and their names were "Americanized" by workers who couldn't pronouce the foreign names. Of course, that happened to people of all nationalities.

Ya--that's what I meant--they didn't want people to know they were Jews so they changed thier names avoid all types of discrimination.

red states rule said:
Try getting off your Jew bashing

Racism is an ugly emotion

Yes. It is. Even when jews engage in it. I'm just pointing it out. Like the ADL.

jillian said:
As far as I know Jews haven't had to identify themselves since Nazi Germany?

You been practicing your goose-step, hon?

The Talmudic version of the jewic religion is based on racism and deception.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't hold your breath, dillstick.

Or you may say the civil rights movement murdered MLK to advance their agenda

With nut cases like you anything is possible

red states rule said:
Or you may say the civil rights movement murdered MLK to advance their agenda

With nut cases like you anything is possible

You're the one deluded into thinking massive trade with our totalitarian enemies is a good thing, and that jew crap doesn't stink.

Forum List

Back