Gallup Poll Shows Liberals Are Not Proud To Be Americans

Otter_Creek said:
I'm not sure who the photographer is at this website, but he sure does capture the lunacy and agenda of the DNC very well.

I know there are some right wing fanatics in this country, but you just don't see thousands of them naked in the streets. The ones you do see in the news are very much rejected by most all of todays conservatives.

I won't post the direct link to the pics because many are R rated, I think D rated for disgusting is more appropriate.

Click on the sixth link down from the top, The Zombie Hall of Shame, to get a fine look at what the liberal demoncrap has turned into and supports.
http://www.zombietime.com/

My God... That has to be one of the most outrageous, revolting, nauseating, detestable and offensive collection of sleazeballs I've ever seen in my life. But, a very good pictoral representation of what the true liberal of today is. A skanky, wierdo, piece of shit who hates America and all she stands for. This country could be great again if we could only get rid of that trash.

permit4yy.jpg

CharlestonChad said:
It appears that he or she has not matured enough to realize that any idea that he/she does not agree with could possibly hold any merit or value.

So do you want confirmation of your assumption?

MtnBiker said:
Why do you ask this?
I'll assume he asked because he wonders if old or very young. I've done that, especially regarding the 'very liberal.' Regarding RSR I'd be very surprised if he didn't fall into the late 30's-50 category. But perhaps the poster thinks differently?

I will give the young more leeway, than the older. (Young=18-22)

red states rule said:
Liberals and Democrats are far less pround to be an American than Republicans and Conservatives. The figure in the latest Gallup poll are:

Liberals are only 40% extremely proud to be Americans

Democrats are only 47% extremely proud to be Americans

Conservatives are 70% extremely proud to be Americans

Republicans are 74% extremely proud to be Americans

Thus les than half of Democrats are extremely proud of being Americans while three quarters of Republicans are extremely proud to be Americans.

Wouldn't you just know it. No wonder they are called the party of treason. I would guess these poll numbers are very twisted and off. I'm sure nearly all Republicans would be proud, and even less Democrats would be proud. I'd say the more accurate estimate would be 90% of Republicans are so proud, and less than 25% of Democrats are proud. But just taking liberal Gallup at his word is bad enough.

The Dem party has sunk so low, so fast, I do not know if they will ever win another election

How do the libs on this board feel? Are you proud to be an Amercian?

This poll measures what people say, not how they really feel. Is the absence of nationalism a bad thing? There's no real accomplishment in being born in one country or another, is there. I can understand why an immigrant might have strong feelings of nationalism for their adopted homeland. Nationalism is just another form of group identification. This poll may as well conclude that liberals and Democrats see themselves as individuals and conservatives and Republicans see themselves as members of a group. Neither viewpoint is superior. For some people individualism is better whereas others function better in the group mentality. Personally I am getting to be less and less proud to be an American because the values I see as American such as rugged individualism, honesty, creativity, unpretentiousness are held in less and less regard, while values I see as Unamerican such as corporate mentality, mass production of food, ruthless greed are more and more esteemed by the culture at large.

CharlestonChad said:
You have got to be the most ignorant dumbass poster on this whole forum.

Libs don't give a shit about burning a cross. The cross meanings nothing to non-Christians (aka: me and other logical minds). The flag represents freedom. The cross represents a lower-case T and/or a symbol of a religion with possibly the most blood on it's hands in the history of mankind.

"Heather has 2 mommies" equals a possibility and reality for some children. Bible equals half archaic mythology and half lies to exaggerate one man's greatness.

"Chi Coms" WTF are you talking about. Liberals want to peacefully resolve issues, while Conservatives (paradoxial title) want to "Nuke the shit out of those comi bastards".

To reply to your last few lines, check out this Christian Church filled with Republican Conservatives who love Jesus Christ: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAC9t4nNxjU

Debating liberals is like debating someone with A.D.D. They will start talking about anything except the topic at hand.

When libs lose a debate they will attack with comments about your age, weight, sex, educational level, where you live, and your religion.

When confronted with what liberals actually say and believe they accuse you of sprewing hate.

red states rule said:
Debating liberals is like debating someone with A.D.D. They will start talking about anything except the topic at hand.

When libs lose a debate they will attack with comments about your age, weight, sex, educational level, where you live, and your religion.

When confronted with what liberals actually say and believe they accuse you of sprewing hate.

When debating with idiots (of any party) they usually try to call out a person for getting off topic BY MAKING A POST THAT'S OFF TOPIC BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE A RESPONSE.

Sometimes they cannot comprehend the concepts their opponent presents, so they make assumptions which usually make them look like fools to the educated reader.

CharlestonChad said:
When debating with idiots (of any party) they usually try to call out a person for getting off topic BY MAKING A POST THAT'S OFF TOPIC BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE A RESPONSE.

Sometimes they cannot comprehend the concepts their opponent presents, so they make assumptions which usually make them look like fools to the educated reader.

True. It just so happens that more often than not, libs are idiotic.

rtwngAvngr said:
True. It just so happens that more often than not, libs are idiotic.

This is a conservative board, so all libs will be bashed. On a liberal board, all conservatives will be bashed. Neither one is more idiotic.

CharlestonChad said:
This is a conservative board, so all libs will be bashed. On a liberal board, all conservatives will be bashed. Neither one is more idiotic.

Why are liberals so hyper about being confronted with what they say and what they believe in?

The left has become so unhinged I damn near pity them

CharlestonChad said:

No. On liberal boards, conservative get banned because lib arguments generally have no merit, and censorship is the only way they can maintain their illusion of being right.

Otter_Creek said:
I'm not sure who the photographer is at this website, but he sure does capture the lunacy and agenda of the DNC very well.

I know there are some right wing fanatics in this country, but you just don't see thousands of them naked in the streets. The ones you do see in the news are very much rejected by most all of todays conservatives.

I won't post the direct link to the pics because many are R rated, I think D rated for disgusting is more appropriate.

Click on the sixth link down from the top, The Zombie Hall of Shame, to get a fine look at what the liberal demoncrap has turned into and supports.
http://www.zombietime.com/

These look like the itinerant type of protestors that show up at Republican conventions, IMF & World Bank meetings. They have nothing but time on their hands, and a malcontent outlook on life. They used to be the lunatic fringe, but are now the group to which the Dems kowtow. Just ask Joe Lieberman whether or not this is true. The only good thing about it is that it draws more people away from the Dem party.

Abbey Normal said:
The only good thing about it is that it draws more people away from the Dem party.

That's why I'm grateful to the photographer for providing the site.
I try to get these types of links in front of as many people as I can. That and faithfreedom.org

Just the least I can do from my little island in a swamp.
:beer:

Forum List

Back