Gallup Poll Shows Liberals Are Not Proud To Be Americans

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Liberals and Democrats are far less pround to be an American than Republicans and Conservatives. The figure in the latest Gallup poll are:

Liberals are only 40% extremely proud to be Americans

Democrats are only 47% extremely proud to be Americans

Conservatives are 70% extremely proud to be Americans

Republicans are 74% extremely proud to be Americans

Thus les than half of Democrats are extremely proud of being Americans while three quarters of Republicans are extremely proud to be Americans.

Wouldn't you just know it. No wonder they are called the party of treason. I would guess these poll numbers are very twisted and off. I'm sure nearly all Republicans would be proud, and even less Democrats would be proud. I'd say the more accurate estimate would be 90% of Republicans are so proud, and less than 25% of Democrats are proud. But just taking liberal Gallup at his word is bad enough.

The Dem party has sunk so low, so fast, I do not know if they will ever win another election

How do the libs on this board feel? Are you proud to be an Amercian?

red states rule said:
Liberals and Democrats are far less pround to be an American than Republicans and Conservatives. The figure in the latest Gallup poll are:

Thus les than half of Democrats are extremely proud of being Americans while three quarters of Republicans are extremely proud to be Americans.

Wouldn't you just know it. No wonder they are called the party of treason. I would guess these poll numbers are very twisted and off. I'm sure nearly all Republicans would be proud, and even less Democrats would be proud. I'd say the more accurate estimate would be 90% of Republicans are so proud, and less than 25% of Democrats are proud. But just taking liberal Gallup at his word is bad enough.

The Dem party has sunk so low, so fast, I do not know if they will ever win another election

Check out the book Why the Left Hates America by Daniel Flynn for a real eye opener.

red states rule said:

Got a link...

red states rule said:

lol, this "poll" has got to be a joke.

CharlestonChad said:
lol, this "poll" has got to be a joke.

No, the poll is correct

Libs really do hate Amercia and all she stands for

Most libs believe Amercia is the reason for everthing that is wrong in the world

Look who opposes the US flag being displayed. Who supports buring the US flag?

Libs hate Amercia and are not proud to be Americans

red states rule said:
No, the poll is correct

Libs really do hate Amercia and all she stands for

Most libs believe Amercia is the reason for everthing that is wrong in the world

Look who opposes the US flag being displayed. Who supports buring the US flag?

Libs hate Amercia and are not proud to be Americans

Alright, this is just what I was talking about in my pm.

You subconsciously spin any fact or article into an illusion of the left (49% of America, give or take) hating America, the troops, and our economy. This is obviously not true, but a biased mind can turn any illusion into reality.

1. I asked if the poll was a joke b/c it rated the percentage of Americans who are "extremely proud to be Americans". What kind of legit poll tallies who is "extremely proud"? The poll does not tally how many Americans are proud to be Americans, it rates how many are so proud that they blindly forgive their government for all of it's wrongdoing. On top of that, the semantics try to throw off the reader into thinking that Liberals and Democrats dislike America.

2. You made an over generalization that shows that either you know nothing that a Liberal minded person stands for, or that you know absolutely no Liberals other than those you see on the O'Reilly Factor. If those statements are not true, then your post was a joke, and I didn't not pick up on its humor.

3. Liberals support freedom. They support the flying of the flag and the burning of the flag.

4. Your last line supports what I said in line two.

CharlestonChad said:

You subconsciously spin any fact or article into an illusion of the left (49% of America, give or take) hating America, the troops, and our economy. This is obviously not true, but a biased mind can turn any illusion into reality.

1. I asked if the poll was a joke b/c it rated the percentage of Americans who are "extremely proud to be Americans". What kind of legit poll tallies who is "extremely proud"? The poll does not tally how many Americans are proud to be Americans, it rates how many are so proud that they blindly forgive their government for all of it's wrongdoing. On top of that, the semantics try to throw off the reader into thinking that Liberals and Democrats dislike America.

2. You made an over generalization that shows that either you know nothing that a Liberal minded person stands for, or that you know absolutely no Liberals other than those you see on the O'Reilly Factor. If those statements are not true, then your post was a joke, and I didn't not pick up on its humor.

3. Liberals support freedom. They support the flying of the flag and the burning of the flag.

How about a poll that simply asks the question, "are you proud or extremely proud to be an American? I have seen many libs on TV and heard them on the radio call in shows say they are ashamed to be Americans. Alot of libs do hate America. At all the anti war rallies I have yet to see ONE anti terrorist sign. I see ALOT of anti Bush, anti military, and anti America signs however.

In fact I have seen signs calling for the troops to MURDER their commanding officers

I know the liberal mind very well. I took on my liberal teachers in HS and College constantly. Liberal teachers passing on their beliefs as fact did not like it when I challenged them. (Nor do liberals on this board.)

What freedoms? The freedom of terrorists to plot in private over the phone and in chat rooms? The freedom of judges to make law from the bench? The freedom of HS kids to celebrate any religion EXCEPT Christanity? The freedom to burn the US flag but not a cross?

I do beleive you are PO'd because the mask of tolerance is slipping of the face of liberalism.

red states rule said:
How about a poll that simply asks the question, "are you proud or extremely proud to be an American? I have seen many libs on TV and heard them on the radio call in shows say they are ashamed to be Americans. Alot of libs do hate America. At all the anti war rallies I have yet to see ONE anti terrorist sign. I see ALOT of anti Bush, anti military, and anti America signs however.

In fact I have seen signs calling for the troops to MURDER their commanding officers

I know the liberal mind very well. I took on my liberal teachers in HS and College constantly. Liberal teachers passing on their beliefs as fact did not like it when I challenged them. (Nor do liberals on this board.)

What freedoms? The freedom of terrorists to plot in private over the phone and in chat rooms? The freedom of judges to make law from the bench? The freedom of HS kids to celebrate any religion EXCEPT Christanity? The freedom to burn the US flag but not a cross?

I do beleive you are PO'd because the mask of tolerance is slipping of the face of liberalism.

If you want to classify a huge percentage of Americans into a stereotype based on a few people you hear on the radio and see on TV, then ignorance is bliss.

Believe it or not, those protestors like it when the US doesn't wage war killing ourselves, our enemies, and innocent civilians. They love the military enough to not want them to die in a pointless war.

Please give me one example where a Buddist, Hindu, Muslim, ect....child has more of a chance to express their religion in school than a Christian child. You cannot do so without making up some story about what you saw.

What does burning a cross have to do with flag burning? Are you in the KKK?

I'm PO'd at ignorance, not at "the mask of tolerance is slipping of the face of liberalism". Can you please explain how the Liberals are less tolerant today than ever?

CharlestonChad said:

Turning a blind eye to those on your side of the political spectrum that represent your ideology, huh?

I'm sure there are plenty of moderate liberals. In the big scheme of things, they are few and far between, and they aren't the ones getting the MSM coverage, nor representing the Democrat party.

Most moderate liberals from my day abandoned ship during the Carter Administration, when the whole spectrum shifted left. The Democrat party has been nothing but a shell of fragmented, self-defeating special interest groups since.

While I do not put much faith in polls, for either side, it si quite obvious which side of the political spectrum is willing to blame the US for all the ills in the world.

CharlestonChad said:
If you want to classify a huge percentage of Americans into a stereotype based on a few people you hear on the radio and see on TV, then ignorance is bliss.

Believe it or not, those protestors like it when the US doesn't wage war killing ourselves, our enemies, and innocent civilians. They love the military enough to not want them to die in a pointless war.

Please give me one example where a Buddist, Hindu, Muslim, ect....child has more of a chance to express their religion in school than a Christian child. You cannot do so without making up some story about what you saw.

I'm PO'd at ignorance, not at "the mask of tolerance is slipping of the face of liberalism". Can you please explain how the Liberals are less tolerant today than ever?

And you are trying to negate a generalization by say "Bob Smith isn't that way." The majority represents you, bud, as well as those in and/or with access to the MSM who you allow to speak for you.

Hell, look at your last two Presidential nominees. Yet you sit and wonder why Bush is President.

And fighting this war in another country is better than fighting it in our streets; which, would be the inevitable outcome to ignoring the issue until it blows up in our yard. Ignoring the issue brought us 9/11. 3,000+ US noncombatants murdered on US soil for fanatical religious idealism.

The "war" is hardly pointless.

CharlestonChad said:

You are a hyper one when it comes to defending the insane left

Libs have no problem with buring a flag but oppose burning a cross

Libs have no problem with kids reading "Heather Has 2 Mommies - but cringe at them reading the Bible

Libs think law abiding citizens with guns is a bigger threat to national security then the Chi Coms having nukes pointed at the US

Yes, ant war peace niks show their love for the military when they voice how they want them to die

Were you one of the libs who showed their love for the military when you spit on them when they came home from View Nam?

Or when Rean died, were you one of the lovable fuzzy libs who held the sign "I Hope Reagan Burns In Hell!"?

red states rule said:
You are a hyper one when it comes to defending the insane left

Libs have no problem with buring a flag but oppose burning a cross

Libs have no problem with kids reading "Heather Has 2 Mommies - but cringe at them reading the Bible

Libs think law abiding citizens with guns is a bigger threat to national security then the Chi Coms having nukes pointed at the US

Yes, ant war peace niks show their love for the military when they voice how they want them to die

Were you one of the libs who showed their love for the military when you spit on them when they came home from View Nam?

Or when Rean died, were you one of the lovable fuzzy libs who held the sign "I Hope Reagan Burns In Hell!"?

You have got to be the most ignorant dumbass poster on this whole forum.

Libs don't give a shit about burning a cross. The cross meanings nothing to non-Christians (aka: me and other logical minds). The flag represents freedom. The cross represents a lower-case T and/or a symbol of a religion with possibly the most blood on it's hands in the history of mankind.

"Heather has 2 mommies" equals a possibility and reality for some children. Bible equals half archaic mythology and half lies to exaggerate one man's greatness.

"Chi Coms" WTF are you talking about. Liberals want to peacefully resolve issues, while Conservatives (paradoxial title) want to "Nuke the shit out of those comi bastards".

To reply to your last few lines, check out this Christian Church filled with Republican Conservatives who love Jesus Christ: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAC9t4nNxjU[/ame]

I'm not sure who the photographer is at this website, but he sure does capture the lunacy and agenda of the DNC very well.

I know there are some right wing fanatics in this country, but you just don't see thousands of them naked in the streets. The ones you do see in the news are very much rejected by most all of todays conservatives.

I won't post the direct link to the pics because many are R rated, I think D rated for disgusting is more appropriate.

Click on the sixth link down from the top, The Zombie Hall of Shame, to get a fine look at what the liberal demoncrap has turned into and supports.
http://www.zombietime.com/

Forum List

Back