Gallup Poll Shows Liberals Are Not Proud To Be Americans

Otter_Creek said:
Not any more, the devious Jews stole it.:afro:

You really shouldn't make light of the jewish conspiracy. Did you do some reading on the talmud and noahidism as I've instructed? Or are you approaching this issue with the conventional brainwashedness of the beaten down american masses?

rtwngAvngr said:
You really shouldn't make light of the jewish conspiracy. Did you do some reading on the talmud and noahidism as I've instructed? Or are you approaching this issue with the conventional brainwashedness of the beaten down american masses?

I have not heard about the "jewish conspiracy" since Berlin in 1936

red states rule said:
I have not heard about the "jewish conspiracy" since Berlin in 1936

Let me bottom line it for ya.

jews operate from the talmud, moreso than the old testament, which is what christians know of. That book tells them they're the best, everyone else sucks, and they're supposed to create a one world government for their messiah to control when he comes. He ain't jesus; he's the anti christ.

rtwngAvngr said:
Let me bottom line it for ya.

jews operate from the talmud, moreso than the old testament, which is what christians know of. That book tells them they're the best, everyone else sucks, and they're supposed to create a one world government for their messiah to control when he comes. He ain't jesus; he's the anti christ.

Sieg Heil CharlestonChad

rtwngAvngr said:
I'm RWA.

You should check it our for yourself instead being a brainwashed lackey.

My you are touchy today. No puppies to kick around in your neighborhood?

red states rule said:
My you are touchy today. No puppies to kick around in your neighborhood?

:banana: Screw you! Don't call people telling the truth nazis. You neocon p.o.s.

rtwngAvngr said:
:banana: Screw you! Don't call people telling the truth nazis. You neocon p.o.s.

You would been right a home in Berlin with your "truth"

Do you look good in black?

Or a brown shirt?

red states rule said:
You would been right a home in Berlin with your "truth"

Do you look good in black?

Or a brown shirt?

you should reduce your own ignorance before you start throwing around nazi allegations. Besides, I don't advocate exterminating them. I advocate ignoring them until they act american and get their priorities straight.

rtwngAvngr said:
you should reduce your own ignorance before you start throwing around nazi allegations. Besides, I don't advocate exterminating them. I advocate ignoring them until they act american and get their priorities straight.

Hard to ignore people who own so much.

rtwngAvngr said:

You mean acting liberal, and they agree with your priorities

I thought you libs were "tolerant" of others?

Or are you "tolerant" as long everyone agrees with you?

red states rule said:
You mean acting liberal, and they agree with your priorities

I thought you libs were "tolerant" of others?

Or are you "tolerant" as long everyone agrees with you?

No. I mean acting like real americans instead of selling our country to the highest bidder, and telling us we MUST trade with china, and MUST shape the mideast to their liking. Screw them. Capiche, scumsuck?

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I mean acting like real americans instead of selling our country to the highest bidder, and telling us we MUST trade with china, and MUST shape the mideast to their liking. Screw them. Capiche, scumsuck?

Oh yea. You sneer about good from China, but how many did you say are in your home?

You squeal about "evil" corproations, but how much stock in those companies do you own?

red states rule said:
Oh yea. You sneer about good from China, but how many did you say are in your home?

You squeal about "evil" corproations, but how much stock in those companies do you own?

I wish the government would ban all trade with china, so there would exist more american goods in the market place.

I don't think ALL corporations are evil, just ones who benefit from slave labor conditions in totalatarian nations overseas. Quit being an energizer dummy.

rtwngAvngr said:
I wish the government would ban all trade with china, so there would exist more american goods in the market place.

I don't think ALL corporations are evil, just ones who benefit from slave labor conditions in totalatarian nations overseas. Quit being an energizer dummy.

Still ducking and dodging the questions

You do a nice liberal 2 step when asked direct questions

Of course you are one of those "don't do as I do - do as I say" libs

red states rule said:
Still ducking and dodging the questions

You do a nice liberal 2 step when asked direct questions

Of course you are one of those "don't do as I do - do as I say" libs

Whatever you say, Carmen San Diego.

rtwngAvngr said:
Whatever you say, Carmen San Diego.

You rant and rave about goods from China - so do you buy goods made in China

Do you own stock in companies that "use slave labor"

Like Micheal Moore who owns Hailburton stock - you lecture us how to live while ignoring your own rantings

red states rule said:
You rant and rave about goods from China - so do you buy goods made in China

Do you own stock in companies that "use slave labor"

Like Micheal Moore who owns Hailburton stock - you lecture us how to live while ignoring your own rantings

So you're ok knowing that China makes nearly everything you own and America is dependent on it?

Forum List

Back