Gabby Gifford resigns from Congress

Don't try to be slick you dishonest willy.

I've already stated why I post the neg reps.

I stated BEFORE my first public post that I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

Some neg reps I get I do not post, because they are either sincere or warranted.

I have no reason to post positive reps.

Stop being so overly sensitive and emotional.

MAN UP!!!

Stop ASSuming where I am coming from.
Stop being a hypocrite.
Your excuses are invalid.
So man up (if you can) and post the pos reps.
I dare you.
First you would have to be man enough though.
I am more man than you are!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it when you talk dirty baby...do it some more. ;)

Nice deflection...not!
If I were talking dirty to you, you'd be loving it...but I don't talk to children like that.

Very disgusting, those who think the shooter was anyone but a delusional person.
More disgusting are the pos reps he will receive.
:cuckoo:

Wow, he's up to 202...how interesting. Too bad he doesn't have the guts to post those rep comments.

Yes marc, POST the POS reps also. Fair is only fair, right?
But I bet you won't!

Explain to us why someone should have to post their PosRep PMs. I'm looking forward to your convincing argument.

They can't deal with it. They are scared shitless Obama will win again. That would mean White Jesus has forsaken them. Hahaha.

Everyone, please. Out of respect for this great woman, look at this you tube of her and listen to what she says.

Taken out of context of course! Having nothing to do with her being shot. Prove what she claims in this clip. I bet she is singing a different tune now!

Is your eyesight bad?

No...I fairly recently started posting nonsensical neg reps.
I thought it was off-limits until some RWer did it and showed me otherwise.
Since then I've decided to post silly neg reps.
It's fun watching you overly-concerned-with-reps-RWers squirm.

From what I understand neg repping is not off limits, but neg rep whining is frowned on by most, hence the neg reps you were given.

Interesting, I did not give you one though, huh? What does that tell you?

From what I understand neg repping is not off limits, but neg rep whining is frowned on by most, hence the neg reps you were given.

The funny thing is he says he will

I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

I just looked at the neg reps he posted. 3 of 5 did not look emotional or nonsensical to me. Granted though, two were calling him on other things.

So as far as i can see, his posting "overly emotional and nonsensical" is not quite what he claims it to be... its just plain whining about neg reps.

I just looked at the neg reps he posted. 3 of 5 did not look emotional or nonsensical to me. Granted though, two were calling him on other things.

So as far as i can see, his posting "overly emotional and nonsensical" is not quite what he claims it to be... its just plain whining about neg reps.

It's not the content of their negs silly, it's the actual post they neg. It was silly to neg rep that post/thread, so all those negs gets posted.

Don't try to figure me out, your head will explode.

Hmmmmkay...!?!? :D

OMG is this the same thread I tried to trash out earlier because I couldn't beleive it? Holy shit I just posted to bod that I thought this thread was bogus.

This thread is still alive?

They can't deal with it. They are scared shitless Obama will win again. That would mean White Jesus has forsaken them. Hahaha.

Everyone, please. Out of respect for this great woman, look at this you tube of her and listen to what she says.

Taken out of context of course! Having nothing to do with her being shot. Prove what she claims in this clip. I bet she is singing a different tune now!

Well you bet wrong and her husband said it even stronger. Don't you dumb fucks research before yo post?

Just to be clear, you think that posting negs makes people squirm??

That is evident in the way the RW worms respond to every time I post their neg reps...yes, that would be correct my young apprentice slueth.

It's not the content of their negs silly, it's the actual post they neg. It was silly to neg rep that post/thread, so all those negs gets posted.

Don't try to figure me out, your head will explode.

Hmmmmkay...!?!? :D

No, you said you would post overly emotional or nonsensical neg reps comments. You're words not mine. You say nothing about ..... the post that they neg.

I've got you pretty well figured out...mmmmkay. You are a whiner, stated coming in you were a whiner and are now whining about neg reps.

Just to be clear, you think that posting negs makes people squirm??

That is evident in the way the RW worms respond to every time I post their neg reps...yes, that would be correct my young apprentice slueth.

I think they could care less if you post them or not. Nor do i think they are squirming. I do think they are laughing at you for posting them like a whiner.

She's a class act. It's a shame.

I'm with you. And yes Gabby is a serious class act. Jared was seriously disturbed and hunting her for so many years.

Shows left or right we really do have to admire those that step up to the plate and risk it all for us.

Whatever her political position on anything didn't deserve the pain Jared caused.

Bless her soul I'll admire her for forever.

Forum List

Back