Breaking: Arizona Republican chair Jeff DeWit RESIGNS over bombshell audio bribing Kari Lake to stay out of office

In 2014, he sought the office of Treasurer for the state of Arizona.

So he wanted to be the money guy.

Why?

We know why he didn't want to seek re-election for State Treasurer...

He said in 2016 that he had no plans to seek reelection at the end of his term as State Treasurer as he disliked the "favor-factory" mentality of established politicians, whose ranks he had no desire to join.

lololol....that's priceless.

A voluntary quick in and out raises questions, however.

His excuse for why is clearly a load of bullsugar. lol..

Last edited:
Was nominated by Trump to become Chief Financial Officer of NASA.

That's interesting.

Got full spectrum dominance? Or Space Force for short...

Was named the chief operating officer of the 2020 Trump campaign...

Ah haaa...

I think we're in the ballpark now.

This guy is maybe in cahoots with the election riggers ''back east.''

Which makes me wonder if Trump himself is just playing a role in much more devious, more long-term globalist shenanigans over the course of a few election cycles here.

He's ultimately gonna get pardoned for any outlying fuckery anyway and, as he said, he's rather confident that he can stand in the middle of the road and shoot somebody and the people will still love him.

Last edited:
I dunno. If she had said “yes” to any bribe offer, they’d have had her on tape. She’d be as good as gone and they’d never have had to pay.

But she said “no.” So keeping the tape was pretty stupid.

Unless they both taped it.
Flake probably knew the offer was coming & she ambushed the guy, recording him. Why else would she do it? They make a good pair, two dishonorable scumbags.

No honor among thieves.

It's pretty much crickets about it on the idiot box, predictably.

Of course, they're often just another actor in the extended script anyway.

Last edited:
Heck. May as well go all the way with it...

2yoajj.jpg

Was nominated by Trump to become Chief Financial Officer of NASA.

That's interesting.

Got full spectrum dominance? Or Space Force for short...
Was named the chief operating officer of the 2020 Trump campaign...

Ah haaa...

I think we're in the ballpark now.

This guy is maybe in cahoots with the election riggers ''back east.''

Which makes me wonder if Trump himself is just playing a role in a much more devious globalist script here.

He's ultimately gonna get pardoned for any outlying fuckery anyway and, as he said, he can stand in the middle of the road and shoot somebody and the people will still love him.
Wouldn't be the first of Trump's shitty staffing decisions and unforced errors.

Wouldn't be the first of Trump's shitty staffing decisions and unforced errors.

Yeah. That's true.

I noticed that his former Press Secretary was one of the very first ones to come out, immediately following the call for Trump in NH, in what looked like a controlled attempt at the illusion of panick, saying that he should consider Hillary, I mean Haley, for VP since the Democrats, I mean ''Independents,'' appeared to have had a high turnout in her favor.

I never did like her anyway. Just another mainstream cookie-cutter, Karl Rove type of talking head in my view. Another useful ''face,'' so to speak.

Last edited:
Anyway. When I think of ''back east'' lizards soliciting bribes through a middleman who happens to be a "Treasurer'' I think of bankers. When I think of ''back east'' lizards soliciting someone for bribery through a middleman to take a job with a high profile company to stay out of an election, I wonder where all of the high profile companies ''back east'' are based.

Now. Where's the corporate and banking capital of the world?

Delaware.

Now heck. Lemme think here. Who do we know from Delaware whose antics we know aren't really of his own doing, but moreso just serving an honorary role, and following direction from someone else or some other group of people who might help to lead us to who these ''back east'' solicitors might be?

Oh, wait, I know!

fuckwit.jpg

Last edited:
When fraud comes up and they say it was a Republican state need to look at this. Corruption owns no party, it owns both.
Yup, but it’s 200 to 1……unfavorable to republicans. It’s not an equivalency….it’s about the same ratio as republicans who believe in global warming and those who don’t. It’s a preponderance of repugs who accept criminality and ignorance.

Right! That was the first question my hubby asked me last night after I showed him the whole audio clip on Rumble. Kari Lake has been one of my faves for President Trump's VP. Meanwhile, we also NEED her in the Senate, too, so . :eusa_think:
So both of you are delusional. Expected.

There's some serously corrupt stuff going on in Arizona.

Apparently, these folks ''back east'' are running the operation.

It's gotta have something to do with this human trafficking campaign and the drugs they're running down there. The Cartels are right in the middle of all of that, too.

It certainly makes one wonder whether the upper levels of government in AZ are also bought and paid for.

Could be why they don't want Lake around.
it goes far beyond just arizona,,

this has been the norm for a long time,,

I dunno. If she had said “yes” to any bribe offer, they’d have had her on tape. She’d be as good as gone and they’d never have had to pay.

But she said “no.” So keeping the tape was pretty stupid.

Unless they both taped it.
nothing stupid about it,,
now we know how they play the game,,

if it was to get her dewitt wouldnt have resigned,,

Flake probably knew the offer was coming & she ambushed the guy, recording him. Why else would she do it? They make a good pair, two dishonorable scumbags.

No honor among thieves.

Yea, thats PROBABLY what happened. 🤡 🤡

How has Lake shown she is a thief?

You are concerned about corruption, huh? :rolleyes:

So both of you are delusional. Expected.

So who do you think the 'beack east'' people are that DeWit said he was afraid might kill him if word ever got out of him serving as their middleman to solicit the bribe?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back