Gabby Gifford resigns from Congress

Everyone, please. Out of respect for this great woman, look at this you tube of her and listen to what she says.

What's "great" about her other than getting shot and surviving? Last I checked, simple survival isn't a qualification for sainthood.

I pos repped him. I also told him I disagreed with him. I pos repped him because people were piling in...well, that and he was on 199 and I wanted him to get over 200...;O)

Wow, he's up to 202...how interesting. Too bad he doesn't have the guts to post those rep comments.

Yes marc, POST the POS reps also. Fair is only fair, right?
But I bet you won't!

Don't try to be slick you dishonest willy.

I've already stated why I post the neg reps.

I stated BEFORE my first public post that I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

Some neg reps I get I do not post, because they are either sincere or warranted.

I have no reason to post positive reps.

Stop being so overly sensitive and emotional.

MAN UP!!!

Stop ASSuming where I am coming from.
Stop being a hypocrite.
Your excuses are invalid.
So man up (if you can) and post the pos reps.
I dare you.
First you would have to be man enough though.
I am more man than you are!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I pos repped him. I also told him I disagreed with him. I pos repped him because people were piling in...well, that and he was on 199 and I wanted him to get over 200...;O)

Thanks for your honesty!

Sarah Palin created a target map with Gabby Giffords name on it.

MOREOVER, when called on it she DOUBLED DOWN!

What does that tell you?

They can't deal with it. They are scared shitless Obama will win again. That would mean White Jesus has forsaken them. Hahaha.

You're right about one thing: we are scared shitless that Obama will win, but it has nothing to do with Jesus. Anyone with a brain is scared shitless that Obama might win. We all know there is no shortage of numbskulls like you in the world who will defend him even if the country turns into another version of Somalia.

But I bet you won't!

I stated BEFORE my first public post that I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

Some neg reps I get I do not post, because they are either sincere or warranted.

MAN UP!!!

Stop ASSuming where I am coming from.
Stop being a hypocrite.
Your excuses are invalid.
So man up (if you can) and post the pos reps.
I dare you.
First you would have to be man enough though.
I am more man than you are!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it when you talk dirty baby...do it some more. ;)

Well I can't really fault you for that, and you get imaginary points for being honest.:D

Very disgusting, those who think the shooter was anyone but a delusional person.
More disgusting are the pos reps he will receive.
:cuckoo:

Wow, he's up to 202...how interesting. Too bad he doesn't have the guts to post those rep comments.

MAN UP!!!

So you came in stating that you were a whiner? How sad

I'M the one who's sat through the last year with no Congressional representation

Oh, you poor thing. How did you cope through such a terrible experience?

Do you need an e-hug?

Yes, I realize how very little our representative republic means to you. You don't actually have to advertise to everyone what a joke you consider the Constitution and civil rights to be; we already got it.

I actually think he is trying to use this as a rep fest for himself. Should be interesting to watch his rep count... it was at 199 now 200.

It's the law...for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

I didn't make the rules...I just live by 'em.

:D

I am saying i think its funny as hell that you whine the way you do.

MAN UP!!!

My guess is that he's talking about when he joined...I don't want to break his heart by telling him that I have not followed his posts since his inception to ever be aware of such a fact.:eusa_shhh:

But I bet you won't!

so when some rightwingnut idiot complains that when they get negged they are being "bullied", you agree they're full of it?

I didn't say, nor did he state, that he was being bullied. He is smarter than the comment he posted. It would be refreshing if he would use his intelligence in a positive rather than in a divisive manner.
When anyone complains about getting neg repped, no matter who they are, they get a whining neg rep from me. These are also the same people that I have pos repped. Ask Lahkota for instance.

Last edited:
No...I fairly recently started posting nonsensical neg reps.
I thought it was off-limits until some RWer did it and showed me otherwise.
Since then I've decided to post silly neg reps.
It's fun watching you overly-concerned-with-reps-RWers squirm.

Advil = over the counter pain reliever, similar to aspirin.

I didnt read anything evil in her post. I saw a sympathetic voter that still wanted representation. That is a very legitimate complaint. How it is remedied is for debate.

I didn't think it was evil either. I just have an opinion of Cesspit, that would be nice to be dispelled once and a while. But at the end of the day, when all is said and done, she's just not a very nice person. Or maybe a very unhappy one.

And if she had/has a problem with Gifford, start a new thread...

FAIR ENOUGH. The representation issue is why I piped up.

What he needs dispelled is the idea that his opinion matters to anyone, let alone to me.

And no, I DON'T have to start a new thread to say what I think about Giffords resigning. That's what this one is about. If what was wanted was a thead about "Say Only Nice Things About Gabrielle Giffords Resigning", then THAT would require a new thread.

Gabrielle Giffords resigned; it was months later than it should have been; now that she's FINALLY gotten around to doing right by her constituents, I wish her all the best in her continued recovery, and would consider it a good thing if she were to recover enough to be able to run for some office somewhere again, although I would not vote for her.

Deal with it.

MAN UP!!!

My guess is that he's talking about when he joined...I don't want to break his heart by telling him that I have not followed his posts since his inception to ever be aware of such a fact.:eusa_shhh:

Most likely.... which is what i was commenting on. He came in and before he posted he announced he was a whiner. That's pretty sad.

Last edited:
But I bet you won't!

so when some rightwingnut idiot complains that when they get negged they are being "bullied", you agree they're full of it?

I didn't say, nor did he state, that he was being bullied. He is smarter than the comment he posted. I would be refreshing if he would use his intelligence in a positive rather than in a divisive manner.
When anyone complains about getting neg repped, no matter who they are, they get a whining neg rep from me. These are also the same people that I have pos repped. Ask Lahkota for instance.

They usually get a whining neg rep from everyone. I am rather surprised that his whining is getting rewarded.

No...I fairly recently started posting nonsensical neg reps.
I thought it was off-limits until some RWer did it and showed me otherwise.
Since then I've decided to post silly neg reps.
It's fun watching you overly-concerned-with-reps-RWers squirm.

Just to be clear, you think that posting negs makes people squirm??

Forum List

Back