Gabby Gifford resigns from Congress

Everyone, please. Out of respect for this great woman, look at this you tube of her and listen to what she says.

Taken out of context of course! Having nothing to do with her being shot. Prove what she claims in this clip. I bet she is singing a different tune now!

Well you bet wrong and her husband said it even stronger. Don't you dumb fucks research before yo post?

Yes, asshole, SOME of us do.
Evidently you are not among those, yo!

The funny thing is he says he will

I just looked at the neg reps he posted. 3 of 5 did not look emotional or nonsensical to me. Granted though, two were calling him on other things.

So as far as i can see, his posting "overly emotional and nonsensical" is not quite what he claims it to be... its just plain whining about neg reps.

It's not the content of their negs silly, it's the actual post they neg. It was silly to neg rep that post/thread, so all those negs gets posted.

Don't try to figure me out, your head will explode.

Hmmmmkay...!?!? :D

No, you said you would post overly emotional or nonsensical neg reps comments. You're words not mine. You say nothing about ..... the post that they neg.

I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

I've got you pretty well figured out...mmmmkay. You are a whiner, stated coming in you were a whiner and are now whining about neg reps.

I stand by that statement, usually, when a RW palooka posts a neg rep, it's overy sensitive and emotional aka nonsensical. So it all goes together. I know what I meant. I don't have any control over how you interpreted it.

Just to be clear, you think that posting negs makes people squirm??

That is evident in the way the RW worms respond to every time I post their neg reps...yes, that would be correct my young apprentice slueth.

I think they could care less if you post them or not. Nor do i think they are squirming. I do think they are laughing at you for posting them like a whiner.

Sure, that's what you/they say, but the evidence doesn't bare that out. Just like how you folks are STILL, even now, continuing to make a Federal case out of it. Calling me a whiner, as if that'll make me stop. It won't. It only shows me how much it truly bothers you...aka make you squirm.

Republicans and RWers are NOTORIOUS for liking to do and keep things in secret, in dark, dank, dingy places. You get LIVID whenever light is shone upon your dastardly deeds. Keep it up. I know the deal. :D

Last edited:
Yes marc, POST the POS reps also. Fair is only fair, right?
But I bet you won't!

Don't try to be slick you dishonest willy.

I've already stated why I post the neg reps.

I stated BEFORE my first public post that I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

Some neg reps I get I do not post, because they are either sincere or warranted.

I have no reason to post positive reps.

Stop being so overly sensitive and emotional.

MAN UP!!!

Stop ASSuming where I am coming from.
Stop being a hypocrite.
Your excuses are invalid.
So man up (if you can) and post the pos reps.
I dare you.
First you would have to be man enough though.
I am more man than you are!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you lose your glasses?

It's not the content of their negs silly, it's the actual post they neg. It was silly to neg rep that post/thread, so all those negs gets posted.

No, you said you would post overly emotional or nonsensical neg reps comments. You're words not mine. You say nothing about ..... the post that they neg.

I've got you pretty well figured out...mmmmkay. You are a whiner, stated coming in you were a whiner and are now whining about neg reps.

I stand by that statement, usually, when a RW palooka posts a neg rep, it's overy sensitive and emotional aka nonsensical. So it all goes together. I know what I meant. I don't have any control over how you interpreted it.

"usually".... good cop out. Again, i don't see anything overly emotional or nonsensical in most of the neg reps you posted.

You also mean its over emotional and nonsensical...to you. Your reaction to the neg reps is..... overly emotional and nonsensical ...to me.

I have no skin in this...and you look like a sad whiner out for sympathy reps. Of which... you got.

Yes, we get it...you think I'm a "Sad whiner for posting neg reps of RWers" blah, blah, blah....anything else? :rolleyes:

From what I understand neg repping is not off limits, but neg rep whining is frowned on by most, hence the neg reps you were given.

Interesting, I did not give you one though, huh? What does that tell you?

The funny thing is he says he will

I just looked at the neg reps he posted. 3 of 5 did not look emotional or nonsensical to me. Granted though, two were calling him on other things.

So as far as i can see, his posting "overly emotional and nonsensical" is not quite what he claims it to be... its just plain whining about neg reps.

Your head will explode!?!?!
What a poor choice of words!
Hmmmmkay!!

What's "great" about her other than getting shot and surviving? Last I checked, simple survival isn't a qualification for sainthood.

Most excellent, bripat. Please continue with that frame of mind. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Apparently you aren't aware of the fact that I'm not required to buy into the liberal deification of their heroes.

So, please explain, what makes Gabby Giffords "great?"

That is evident in the way the RW worms respond to every time I post their neg reps...yes, that would be correct my young apprentice slueth.

I think they could care less if you post them or not. Nor do i think they are squirming. I do think they are laughing at you for posting them like a whiner.

Sure, that's what you/they say, but the evidence doesn't bare that out. Just like how you folks are STILL, even now, continuing to make a Federal case out of it. Calling me a whiner, as if that'll make me stop. It won't. It only shows me how much it truly bothers you...aka make you squirm.

Republicans and RWers are NOTORIOUS for liking to do and keep things in secret, in dark, dank, dingy places. You get LIVID whenever light is shone upon your dastardly deeds. Keep it up. I know the deal. :D

Its not a federal case, and i could care less if you post them all. It makes no difference to me. For myself though... it is rather laughable that you do. The way you did it... first, second, third.... was funny as hell. I also think its rather amusing that you think anything you say will make anyone else squirm.

I would think by now, with this board, you would know that posting neg is considered whining. Your posting every single one... is even beyond that. So yes, the evidence does bear me out.

But, it seems to float your boat so have at it.

"Our dastardly deeds?" What deeds are those? Loughner was a liberal. You own him. Not us.

I wish her well and I pray for a speedy recovery.

I wouldn't be too tough on Cecille. Gifford's first responsibility was to herself and her family, her second was to her constituents. If, god forbid, I were shot I'd expect my boss to replace me in my classes (at least temporarily) immediately so my students wouldn't be impacted by my personal tragedy. I don't blame her at all for holding out hope she could return to her duty, I just wish that if she couldn't she'd have realized it earlier.

Last edited:
Yes, we get it...you think I'm a "Sad whiner for posting neg reps of RWers" blah, blah, blah....anything else? :rolleyes:

Guess I'm NOT a RWer, eh sport???

..anything else...Yes...answer the questions that were posed to you.
It's really that simple yo, and MAN UP!!

I think it's great the way you broadcast your humiliation for the entire forum. It's like I get to neg rep you twice.

Keep it up!

She did the right thing, which in today's political environment is really something. Even with her injury she has more brains than most politicians.

As someone who is very close to someone with a catastrophic brain injury, I wish her nothing but the very, very best and a complete recovery.

It is nice to see human kindness has trumped political boundaries in this topic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back