Gabby Gifford resigns from Congress

Step right up and take a bow Sarah Palin...mission accomplished.

Rep. Gabrielle Giffords to Step Down from Congress - ABC News

:clap2:

5th hurt soul...

RetiredGySgt said:
Hi, you have received -287 reputation points from RetiredGySgt.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You are a racist moron.

Regards,
RetiredGySgt

Note: This is an automated message.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MarcATL again.

Ya that 51 rep of yours sure made up for all those deserved negs )

If Sarah Palin didn't open up her fly trap on NATIONAL TELEVISION spewing her VIOLENT RHETORIC against Gabby Giffords do you think that crazy RW gunman would have gotten so riled up as to do what he did?

Well....DO YOU!?!?

I actually think he is trying to use this as a rep fest for himself. Should be interesting to watch his rep count... it was at 199 now 200.
Very disgusting, those who think the shooter was anyone but a delusional person.
More disgusting are the pos reps he will receive.
:cuckoo:

Gabby Giffords is one class act.

I wish people who are whack job left wingers would stop using the maniacle moment of an insane individual who hated Giffords long before Palin was ever on the scene to shove it to gun owners who have every right in the American Nation to own a gun.

It is beyond disgusting. Now that said.

God speed to Gabby and to her wonderful husband and I pray daily for her remarkable recovery.

She is a shining light in a very dark world. I love you Gabby. God bless. Every breath you take.

yours,
td

I agree. She is a fantastic, wonderful liberal. God bless her and her hero husband.

I actually think he is trying to use this as a rep fest for himself. Should be interesting to watch his rep count... it was at 199 now 200.
Very disgusting, those who think the shooter was anyone but a delusional person.

Wow, he's up to 202...how interesting. Too bad he doesn't have the guts to post those rep comments.

If Sarah Palin didn't open up her fly trap on NATIONAL TELEVISION spewing her VIOLENT RHETORIC against Gabby Giffords do you think that crazy RW gunman would have gotten so riled up as to do what he did?

Well....DO YOU!?!?

No, it didn't make a bit of difference.

You just an asshole who likes to indulge in sleazy vicious ad hominems.

Well....DO YOU!?!?
NO! It has been proved different by HIM, the police and our beloved MSM. Google it.
I bet you won't though.

Some people post shit just so they get attention....
Just check out Eots zone.

Such a stupid post. Do you post in a vacuum? If that's the case then why not just bring up your DOS prompt and type political messages to yourself!?!? We're all here on this forum for the same reason...to COMMUNICATE with OTHER individuals interested in politics. Dummy!

:lol:

Wow, he's up to 202...how interesting. Too bad he doesn't have the guts to post those rep comments.

Don't try to be slick you dishonest willy.

I've already stated why I post the neg reps.

I stated BEFORE my first public post that I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

Some neg reps I get I do not post, because they are either sincere or warranted.

I have no reason to post positive reps.

Stop being so overly sensitive and emotional.

MAN UP!!!

Yes marc, POST the POS reps also. Fair is only fair, right?
But I bet you won't!

It's the law...for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.

I didn't make the rules...I just live by 'em.

:D

Yes marc, POST the POS reps also. Fair is only fair, right?
But I bet you won't!

I stated BEFORE my first public post that I'll post every single neg rep that's overly emotional and nonsensical.

Some neg reps I get I do not post, because they are either sincere or warranted.

MAN UP!!!

What in the world does Sarah Palin have to do with this? :cuckoo:

Regardless of what you RWers think, Sarah and Gabby will FOREVER be linked.

giffords-crosshairs.jpg

Thanks to SARAH. PALIN'S. OWN. WORDS. AND. VIOLENT. RHETORIC.

The media doesn't make up the vomit that spews endlessly from these people's filthy mouths...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs75zKxJxVY]Gabrielle Giffords about Sarah Palin's violent rhetoric and the Tea Party threats and attacks - YouTube[/ame]

I will not apologize for speaking the truth.

Deal with it!

They can't deal with it. They are scared shitless Obama will win again. That would mean White Jesus has forsaken them. Hahaha.

Everyone, please. Out of respect for this great woman, look at this you tube of her and listen to what she says.

MAN UP!!!
MAN UP? You first buddy!
Your excuses are invalid.

MAN UP!!!

Ok, drama queen, I'll try to get a hold of myself.:lol: BTW, I think you should neg me to teach me a lesson.:eusa_whistle:

ETA: Crap, I posted this while you were editing your post to yell at me.:lmao:

Last edited:
Regardless of what you RWers think, Sarah and Gabby will FOREVER be linked.

Thanks to SARAH. PALIN'S. OWN. WORDS. AND. VIOLENT. RHETORIC.

The media doesn't make up the vomit that spews endlessly from these people's filthy mouths...

I will not apologize for speaking the truth.

Deal with it!

They can't deal with it. They are scared shitless Obama will win again. That would mean White Jesus has forsaken them. Hahaha.

Everyone, please. Out of respect for this great woman, look at this you tube of her and listen to what she says.

Taken out of context of course! Having nothing to do with her being shot. Prove what she claims in this clip. I bet she is singing a different tune now!

Forum List

Back