Breaking: Arizona Republican chair Jeff DeWit RESIGNS over bombshell audio bribing Kari Lake to stay out of office

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
2024 is off to a good start.

It sounds like he was trying the old Marion Barry excuse:

“The B set me up....”

LMAO!

I believe that is that he was trying to set her up. He and his co-operatives were probably recording the conversation in hopes of getting her to accept a bribe. They would have used that recording to blackmail and destroy her. Talk about the mother of all backfires.

“The B set me up....”

LMAO!

I believe that is that he was trying to set her up. He and his co-operatives were probably recording the conversation in hopes of getting her to accept a bribe. They would have used that recording to blackmail and destroy her. Talk about the mother of all backfires.

I think they were actually trying to bribe her,, that makes more sense,,

“The B set me up....”

LMAO!

Cool! A standing member of the Maricopa Mob is taken down. Plenty more to go, though.

How is this topic deader than a door nail?

They were talking about being murdered if word ever got out about this dialogue.

This is serious stuff here.

Who are these people ''back east" who were referenced that DeWitt was so afraid of if word ever got out of this solicitation for biribery?

And there's apparently even more damaging dialogue that wasn't released?

He sure did resign in a hurry when he found out about that.

''This morning I was determined to fight for my position,” he said. “However a few hours ago I received an ultimatum from Lake’s team: Resign today or face the release of a new, more damaging recording.''

''I am resigning as Lake requested, in the hope that she will honor her commitment to cease her attacks, allowing me to return to the business sector-—a field I find much more logical and prefer over politics.''

Last edited:

“The B set me up....”

LMAO!

Now we need to know who sent him with the offer.

There's some serously corrupt stuff going on in Arizona.

Apparently, these folks ''back east'' are running the operation.

It's gotta have something to do with this human trafficking campaign and the drugs they're running down there. The Cartels are right in the middle of all of that, too.

It certainly makes one wonder whether the upper levels of government in AZ are also bought and paid for.

Could be why they don't want Lake around.

Last edited:
How is this topic deader than a door nail?

They were talking about being murdered if word ever got out about this dialogue.

This is serious stuff here.

Who are these people ''back east" who were referenced?

And there's apparently even more damaging dialogue that wasn't released?

He sure did resign in a hurry when he found out about that.

''This morning I was determined to fight for my position,” he said. “However a few hours ago I received an ultimatum from Lake’s team: Resign today or face the release of a new, more damaging recording.''

''I am resigning as Lake requested, in the hope that she will honor her commitment to cease her attacks, allowing me to return to the business sector-—a field I find much more logical and prefer over politics.''
Release it anyway....Fuckim.

I think they were actually trying to bribe her,, that makes more sense,,
I dunno. If she had said “yes” to any bribe offer, they’d have had her on tape. She’d be as good as gone and they’d never have had to pay.

But she said “no.” So keeping the tape was pretty stupid.

Unless they both taped it.

OP, are you telling me that a far rightwing state is rife w/corrupt Republcans?!?!

Are you serious!?!?!

But of course!

but-of-course-fat-white-guy-with-a-beard-seeming-to-get-it-finally-animated-gif.gif

The GOP in Arizona is bought and paid for by the WEF.

The WEF types are paying for the bribes. They are the powerful people mentioned in the tape.

I wanna know what's on the other recording that wasn't released that made the guy resign so quickly when he found out about it.

He said he was prepared to defend himself before he fund out about that one.

She's supposed to do a live Rumble tonight, but I don't know if you need a Rumble account to watch it.

If anyone can share a link to it when it starts, it would be appreciated.

Forum List

Back