GOP Establishment will have Melt Down if Newt wins Florida!

I expected a republican party civil war but I never thought it would be over two neo-cons. The weirdness factor in the republican primary is incredible in the fact that the tea party has been made a non-entity and no one seems to care.

Funny? You seem awfully nervous to me. You've started almost a dozen threads about how "funny" this is.....Maybe you are worried that Newt will destroy the Teleprompter in Chief in a debate??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt5dY3vVoZ0]Obama gets lost reading his teleprompter- Teleprompter-in-Chief - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6jwnot0tCs]Obama Tells The Teleprompter To Speed Up - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiow64UjuQQ]President Obama's Teleprompter Crashes During Speech! - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, the Dems are very afraid of Newt! Please do nominate him. PLEASE!

Two talking heads on a network only the most monomaniacal moonbats can watch blathering over a group of people who exist only in their fevered imaginations.

Who has time for this? You owe me for wasting my time.

Change is never welcome, even when its needed.

When will you idiots figure it out? Or do you still believe Obama is different?

Hope and change baby! Lmao

Then Newt is your man! He is Big on Change, expecially when it comes to wives. He likes to Change those as the old one gets fat or sick.

And that is his perogative as a grow man. At least until you morons regulate divorce along with everything else.

You laugh all you want. Newt Gingrich as the GOP nominee would be a dream come true for the White House. I know a dozen devoted Republicans that have vowed to stay at home in November if Newt the Nympho becomes the nominee.

Will the GOP come back to its senses and nominate Mitt, or will the continue down this crazy trail with Newt the Nympho.

But I do expect the GOP to put up a good show and downplay Newt's win, all the while, wringing their hands in worry.

When the TOTUS breaks down, this POTUS goes speechless. :lol:

In a TOTUS-free "debate" (what passes for a debate in modern day American political circles), Newt would figuratively eviscerate the incumbent President.

As to the thread headline: the fact that Romney did NOT win the Iowa caucus and the fact that NEWT smushed (not a typo) Romney in South Carolina tells us that the GOP Presidential Primary Race is still ON! :D Happy me!

Aint nobody but the GOP "establishment" types gonna have a problem with the fact that the race is no longer a supposedly foregone conclusion.

Not that long ago, right here on the politics arena of this message Board, we were asked to contemplate what would happen "WHEN" Romney got the nod. :eusa_hand:

I said THEN and I repeat NOW (more happily now, in fact) that it is NOT a matter of "when." It was and remains a matter of "IF."

I do not prefer Romney, so I am more than content to see the race open the fuck back up!

Newt has some serious baggage. But I would STILL rather have him win the GOP nod than Romney. And, even so, if Romney manages to stage a comeback and win this time around, I will (without question) vote for Romney in the General Election over President Obama, without complaint or hesitation.

Getting this current President FIRED is job one.

Romney will win in Florida, the first representative primary.

There are 4 million registered republicans, we’ll see the first votes from large urban areas, Hispanics, and large populations of seniors/retired voters.

Gingrich and SC will be forgotten by February.

ORLANDO -- The number of Florida Republicans is up by more than 6 percent compared to the last presidential preference primary four years ago, and voter registration numbers released Tuesday show that the biggest gains were in counties where presidential candidate Mitt Romney did well in 2008.

An Associated Press analysis shows that more than 90 percent of the gains in registered Republicans were in Florida counties where Romney finished in either first or second place in the 2008 primary. A third of the GOP registration gains were in counties where Romney actually took first place. Romney came in a strong second-place in the 2008 Florida primary behind eventual-nominee John McCain in a field of nine candidates.

Rise in number of Florida Republicans looks to favor Mitt Romney | jacksonville.com

When the TOTUS breaks down, this POTUS goes speechless. :lol:

In a TOTUS-free "debate" (what passes for a debate in modern day American political circles), Newt would figuratively eviscerate the incumbent President.

As to the thread headline: the fact that Romney did NOT win the Iowa caucus and the fact that NEWT smushed (not a typo) Romney in South Carolina tells us that the GOP Presidential Primary Race is still ON! :D Happy me!

Aint nobody but the GOP "establishment" types gonna have a problem with the fact that the race is no longer a supposedly foregone conclusion.

Not that long ago, right here on the politics arena of this message Board, we were asked to contemplate what would happen "WHEN" Romney got the nod. :eusa_hand:

I said THEN and I repeat NOW (more happily now, in fact) that it is NOT a matter of "when." It was and remains a matter of "IF."

I do not prefer Romney, so I am more than content to see the race open the fuck back up!

Newt has some serious baggage. But I would STILL rather have him win the GOP nod than Romney. And, even so, if Romney manages to stage a comeback and win this time around, I will (without question) vote for Romney in the General Election over President Obama, without complaint or hesitation.

Getting this current President FIRED is job one.

icon14.gif

Romney will win in Florida, the first representative primary.

There are 4 million registered republicans, we’ll see the first votes from large urban areas, Hispanics, and large populations of seniors/retired voters.

Gingrich and SC will be forgotten by February.

ORLANDO -- The number of Florida Republicans is up by more than 6 percent compared to the last presidential preference primary four years ago, and voter registration numbers released Tuesday show that the biggest gains were in counties where presidential candidate Mitt Romney did well in 2008.

An Associated Press analysis shows that more than 90 percent of the gains in registered Republicans were in Florida counties where Romney finished in either first or second place in the 2008 primary. A third of the GOP registration gains were in counties where Romney actually took first place. Romney came in a strong second-place in the 2008 Florida primary behind eventual-nominee John McCain in a field of nine candidates.

Rise in number of Florida Republicans looks to favor Mitt Romney | jacksonville.com

Perhaps not by you, but we got similar "assurances," not that long ago, about the alleged certainty of a Romney win in SC.

:lmao:

The polling results are not consistent, but it does not appear to be as much of a shoe-in for Mitt in Florida as it was supposed to have been in SC.

Accordingly, let me among the very first to pooh-pooh your predictive capabilities!

For my information can someone tell me;
Are delegates compelled to vote the way of their state's selection when they get to the national convention?

Forum List

Back