Furry Women..

Trust me i understand what you are saying. I just like the idea of giving as good as you get/want. ;)

It's a nice idea, but it's also one of the things that I think causes a lot of our issues in modern relationships. We have come to a point where we expect that "Equal" and "Same" actually have identical meanings, when they don't. We have lost the vision that two quarters have an equal value to five dimes without being the same coins. Men and women were never intended to be the SAME. We have always been intended to be Yin and Yang, Heads and Tails.... two separate and different halves that combine to form one complete entity.

I agree, men and women don't view sex the same way. Women are not as visual as men are in regard to sex. Some men view the saving ritual for women as part of foreplay. I don't see how it really matters to a woman if a man's privates are clean shaven or not,other than as some form of payback.

Most women view sex emotionally and just need to feel close to their partner,which is why they don't always need to make love,but are just as happy with cuddling sometimes.

Do you at least see what i am trying to say? Sheesh you're a tough nut. ( :eek: no pun intended)

I understand what you're saying, syrenn; and I even agree with it to a certain degree. Though I think it would be more realistic to compare a woman's unshaved legs and armpits to an overgrown or unruly beard/moustache on a guy. There are just certain parts of a man's body where hair is just a natural occurance and society doesn't really complain about it. The same cannot necessarily be said for a woman's body.

Is it Fair? Probably not. Neither is life in general. I would like to think that as a guy I am sensitive to and remember to be thankful for the amount of time that any woman in my life puts into making herself look even more attractive to me than she always does just by being herself. Whether it's through shaving, wearing uncomfortable footwear, makeup, doing her hair, etc... I would also like to think that if she wanted me to do something to make myself more attractive, that I would do it as well. Well, maybe except for the bag over my head that's been suggested more than once. However, physical appearance is something that our society pays more attention to in women than in men. Just a fact of life.

BTW - A "nut" is one of the nicer things I've been called in the last couple of weeks. Oh, and you have a PM waiting for you.

Fair enough. All if have to say is that i have snuggled up to mens chests with and without hair.... and smooth and soft is MUCH better! :eusa_whistle:

Ok...how about arm pits and legs since you seem to be a bit touchy about the other areas. :)

Hey, I've said that I'm more than willing to trim down there. Shaving would require some significant incentive as well as assistance.

Armpits and legs?.... Unless I get to a point where I'm swimming, biking or running on a truly competitive level, probably not. Then again, the shaving of those areas is not generally standard practice for American males (and definitely isn't for Europeans) even though it is for American women. Men are expected to be a little hairy. Women, not so much. Just one of the reasons that I prefer to cuddle up with a woman in my bed rather than another man.

I think you hit on something here...Men are expected to be a little hairy. I think when you see women trying to push traditionally female roles on men (like shaving legs,arm pits,privates etc),it's because they are a little resentful that men have had more sexual freedom in the past...and less sexual taboo's and limitations than women.

Last edited:
I agree, men and women don't view sex the same way. Women are not as visual as men are in regard to sex. Some men view the shaving ritual for women as part of foreplay. I don't see how it really matters to a woman if a man's privates are clean shaven or not, other than as some form of payback.

Most women view sex emotionally and just need to feel close to their partner,which is why they don't always need to make love,but are just as happy with cuddling sometimes.

You're definitely onto something there, Shadow. I'm not so sure most guys see it as part of foreplay so much as they see it as something that a woman does because she knows the man in her life likes it. A reminder that she does actually care about what he likes and wants.

I find that a lot of women tend to react negatively to men who view sex emotionally instead of just physically. I'm not sure if it's just because there aren't many of us or if there's something else behind it.

Fair enough. All if have to say is that i have snuggled up to mens chests with and without hair.... and smooth and soft is MUCH better! :eusa_whistle:

See, most of the women I know would vehimently disagree with you on that particular topic, syrenn.

I think you hit on something here...Men are expected to be a little hairy. I think when you see women trying to push traditionally female roles on men (like shaving legs,arm pits,privates etc),it's because they are a little resentful that men have had more sexual freedom in the past...and less sexual taboo's and limitations than women.

Again, I think you're definitely onto something there, Shadow. It seems to go back to the idea that there are certain people these days who just don't like the fact that men and women are different creatures. Sad to see that people can't accept the differences, but all too true, as I think all of us realize.

I've always heard that women dress for other women.. a competitive thing I'm guessing..

If that is (?) true, wouldn't it be the same for the rest of the ..ah.. Gal stuff..?

The other Gal stuff?? Have you read some of the comments on the boards from the men concerning womens looks,bodies etc. Most of them expect women to look and be damn near perfect. Nope... I don't agree that women just dress or groom themselves a certain way for other women. Some might do it for themselves (as a feel good tool)...but most do it for the men in their lives or to attract men in general.
A guy who expects his women to look like centerfolds is going to be disappointed; and if he falls for someone more normal-looking, he's going to be dissatisfied, and she's going to be frustrated that she can't live up to his expectations.

Me, I try to find something I like about every woman I see. Skinny, fat, tall, short, pale, dark, whatever.

I just love women. :)

Yes, they are going to be disappointed. In real life us women don't get the benefit of airbrushing...what you see is what you get. ;)

But women do spend millions buying beauty products,the lastest fashions and going on crash diets for a reason. To look good for men. :eusa_shhh:

The other Gal stuff?? Have you read some of the comments on the boards from the men concerning womens looks,bodies etc. Most of them expect women to look and be damn near perfect. Nope... I don't agree that women just dress or groom themselves a certain way for other women. Some might do it for themselves (as a feel good tool)...but most do it for the men in their lives or to attract men in general.
A guy who expects his women to look like centerfolds is going to be disappointed; and if he falls for someone more normal-looking, he's going to be dissatisfied, and she's going to be frustrated that she can't live up to his expectations.

Me, I try to find something I like about every woman I see. Skinny, fat, tall, short, pale, dark, whatever.

Yes, they are going to be disappointed. In real life us women don't get the benefit of airbrushing...what you see is what you get. ;)

But women do spend millions buying beauty products,the lastest fashions and going on crash diets for a reason. To look good for men. :eusa_shhh:
Well, depends on the man. To me, my wife is just as beautiful and sexy first thing in the morning as she is when she's spent an hour getting dolled up. And I tell her, too. :)

Well, depends on the man. To me, my wife is just as beautiful and sexy first thing in the morning as she is when she's spent an hour getting dolled up. And I tell her, too. :)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yup.. we're the lucky ones...

You big lug...:lol:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

RichardTipsHat_small.jpg

Yup.. we're the lucky ones...

You big lug...:lol:
:lol: I tell myself that every day.

Yeah...wtf?

^^^^ I would like to know the answer to that too.

Lump, what is it with your obsessively misogynistic shit?

This misogynist bullshit charge bugs me... I love the Ladies...I have a wife and 3 beautiful daughters..sheez

I was watching an infomercial on laser hair removal (I don't know why.. ah.. the TV remote was across the room), it's obviously an issue, so I posted a message. I had no intention at misogyny, just opening up the issue for discussion..:eusa_eh:

Ignore them Lumpy. They're on the rag or something.

This misogynist bullshit charge bugs me... I love the Ladies...I have a wife and 3 beautiful daughters..sheez

I was watching an infomercial on laser hair removal (I don't know why.. ah.. the TV remote was across the room), it's obviously an issue, so I posted a message. I had no intention at misogyny, just opening up the issue for discussion..:eusa_eh:

What are the odds of an apology, ya think....:lol:

What are the odds of an apology, ya think....:lol:

LMAO--zero--when they get started on the gang banging it's time to hit the ignore button.

stfu.gif

stfu.gif

:lol:

Forum List

Back