Furry Women..

How about the simple answer: It feels better.

See, that depends on whose viewpoint you're looking at it from. Honestly most guys are NOT looking at it from the standpoint of whether or not it's more comfortable for the woman. They may be looking at it from the standpoint of their own comfort, but hers really doesn't play into the equation.

Why would anyone stay in a relationship like THAT in America?!? :dunno:

oh come on! :lol:

I'm totally serious. You ladies are using straight razors on your legs and armpits before most guys ever even consider the need to potentially shave their faces. In some cases several years before we do that. Like almost anything else, the younger one starts doing something the more accustomed they become to it. By the time most guys start shaving the simple idea of taking a razor down around that area for most guys is almost unthinkable. We know what it feels like to get kicked/punched there. We don't want to think about what a cut down there would feel like.

Due to my birthmark I have to use an electric razor on my face, so I'm a little less resistant to using something to "trim the hedges" as it were. Not a total shaving though.
It's really not bad. If you use a woman's razor, there's nothing to it.

What drove me crazy at first was the stubble. Now it doesn't bother me.

oh come on! :lol:

I'm totally serious. You ladies are using straight razors on your legs and armpits before most guys ever even consider the need to potentially shave their faces. In some cases several years before we do that. Like almost anything else, the younger one starts doing something the more accustomed they become to it. By the time most guys start shaving the simple idea of taking a razor down around that area for most guys is almost unthinkable. We know what it feels like to get kicked/punched there. We don't want to think about what a cut down there would feel like.

Due to my birthmark I have to use an electric razor on my face, so I'm a little less resistant to using something to "trim the hedges" as it were. Not a total shaving though.

Trust me i understand what you are saying. I just like the idea of giving as good as you get/want. ;)

I see all these adds for hair removal for the ladies.. wax, laser, ripping them out with some electric spring thingy (looks like torture)..etc.

So.. what's the deal, are women furrier nowadays?

If so why.. the Pill maybe?
I don't think women are furrier than they've ever been. It's just that the beauty industry has hit opon another way to make women feel insecure about their looks so they can make money selling them their products.

There is a LOT of truth to that, but choice still rocks - if a female of the species WANTS to spend the time and money on herself for potions and such, why not?

This average Joe does stuff just because it makes me feel pretty, why shouldn't the girls have that right?​

:eusa_eh: That's terrible! Your "friend" set you up on a blind date with a real jerk!

Years ago, when I was in the Navy, in the early days when I was a ward corpsman, we had a patient - a very nice young man - who had been in a terrible auto accident that left his face a total mess. On top of all the cuts, lumps, etc., battery acid had leaked onto his face as he lay unconscious underneath his car. He was a real mess both physically and to a degree mentally. It was hard for him to accept his new appearance. He was a patient of ours on the Ward for well over 6 months and I tell you, a nicer guy you'd never want to meet. I was transferred before he was discharged as a patient but I heard through the grapevine that he began dating a corps wave and they had become engaged. Handsome looks, and female beauty are both nice things to have if you are that lucky but it isn't necessary to get on in life. The real beauty of a person lies beneath the skin.

Absolutely, Count Draculaaaa...(sorry cracks me up too much to resist) :lol:

Obviously judging someone solely on their looks is quite shallow but still you can't blame people for being superficially attracted to good looking people either...It's only natural.

I just can't imagine having the heart to slam the door in a guys face like that...I mean is it really so difficult to just be kind to someone and look beneath the surface?

Anachronisms blind date sounds like a heartless wench. :lol:

Keep talking like that and I will want to bite your neck...:eusa_whistle:

How about the simple answer: It feels better.

See, that depends on whose viewpoint you're looking at it from. Honestly most guys are NOT looking at it from the standpoint of whether or not it's more comfortable for the woman. They may be looking at it from the standpoint of their own comfort, but hers really doesn't play into the equation.

Oh i know that :) You should see mens faces when you even suggest they shave their dick and balls. :lol:

Meet him at the door in a thong and offer to do it for him.

Ya gotta SELL it in America!​

I see all these adds for hair removal for the ladies.. wax, laser, ripping them out with some electric spring thingy (looks like torture)..etc.

So.. what's the deal, are women furrier nowadays?

If so why.. the Pill maybe?
I don't think women are furrier than they've ever been. It's just that the beauty industry has hit opon another way to make women feel insecure about their looks so they can make money selling them their products.

There is a LOT of truth to that, but choice still rocks - if a female of the species WANTS to spend the time and money on herself for potions and such, why not?

This average Joe does stuff just because it makes me feel pretty, why shouldn't the girls have that right?​

So.. you like to feel pretty Joe?

I've always heard that women dress for other women.. a competitive thing I'm guessing..

If that is (?) true, wouldn't it be the same for the rest of the ..ah.. Gal stuff..?

But the competition is still all about DA MAN!!! When I was in high school, you hung out with someone uglier/fatter than you so you looked pretty good, by comparison. Same with clothes. Gotta look better than your closest competition, even if she's your best friend, cuz you never know what's just around the corner.

I'm glad I'm a Guy... this Gal stuff is too confusing and far to much work..:lol:

The BEST thing about being a guy?!?

You don't have to date men.

( :eusa_shhh: Don't tell Charlie! )

I've always heard that women dress for other women.. a competitive thing I'm guessing..

If that is (?) true, wouldn't it be the same for the rest of the ..ah.. Gal stuff..?

The other Gal stuff?? Have you read some of the comments on the boards from the men concerning womens looks,bodies etc. Most of them expect women to look and be damn near perfect. Nope... I don't agree that women just dress or groom themselves a certain way for other women. Some might do it for themselves (as a feel good tool)...but most do it for the men in their lives or to attract men in general.
A guy who expects his women to look like centerfolds is going to be disappointed; and if he falls for someone more normal-looking, he's going to be dissatisfied, and she's going to be frustrated that she can't live up to his expectations.

Me, I try to find something I like about every woman I see. Skinny, fat, tall, short, pale, dark, whatever.

I just love women. :)

:beer: To momma's little bastards of the female persuasion!

Nothin' but love, ladies! Nothin' but love.​

So.. you like to feel pretty Joe?

Sometimes, my friend. Sometimes I really do.

Ain't life grand?

Trust me i understand what you are saying. I just like the idea of giving as good as you get/want. ;)

It's a nice idea, but it's also one of the things that I think causes a lot of our issues in modern relationships. We have come to a point where we expect that "Equal" and "Same" actually have identical meanings, when they don't. We have lost the vision that two quarters have an equal value to five dimes without being the same coins. Men and women were never intended to be the SAME. We have always been intended to be Yin and Yang, Heads and Tails.... two separate and different halves that combine to form one complete entity.

It's a nice idea, but it's also one of the things that I think causes a lot of our issues in modern relationships. We have come to a point where we expect that "Equal" and "Same" actually have identical meanings, when they don't. We have lost the vision that two quarters have an equal value to five dimes without being the same coins. Men and women were never intended to be the SAME. We have always been intended to be Yin and Yang, Heads and Tails.... two separate and different halves that combine to form one complete entity.

Let me put it this way then. If men think its fine to ask/expect,want a woman to shave knowing what nicks and cuts feel like...but are horrified to do it themselves..... someone in the relationship is an insensitive bastard :eusa_whistle:

The other Gal stuff?? Have you read some of the comments on the boards from the men concerning womens looks,bodies etc. Most of them expect women to look and be damn near perfect. Nope... I don't agree that women just dress or groom themselves a certain way for other women. Some might do it for themselves (as a feel good tool)...but most do it for the men in their lives or to attract men in general.
A guy who expects his women to look like centerfolds is going to be disappointed; and if he falls for someone more normal-looking, he's going to be dissatisfied, and she's going to be frustrated that she can't live up to his expectations.

Me, I try to find something I like about every woman I see. Skinny, fat, tall, short, pale, dark, whatever.

I just love women. :)

:beer: To momma's little bastards of the female persuasion!

Nothin' but love, ladies! Nothin' but love.​

:beer:

The way I look at it is this. Women have steps that we can take - if we choose to - to improve on our physical appearance. Men, on the other hand.... well.... if they're ugly, they're ugly for life.

But if he is ugly and rich, hot women will still bonk him. If she is ugly and rich, good looking guys won't...:eusa_whistle::cool:

ugly_dude-hot-chick.jpg

Let me put it this way then. If men think its fine to ask/expect,want a woman to shave knowing what nicks and cuts feel like...but are horrified to do it themselves..... someone in the relationship is an insensitive bastard :eusa_whistle:

"Insensitive Bastard" are probably the two most common words used to describe the vast majority of Men in the world.

Honestly, as I said, I have no issue with triming the hedges, but I don't believe I could ever go to the length of fully shaving what's down there. Then again, as I mentioned earlier, I can't and don't use a straight or safety razor on my face either.

It's just one of those topics that every two people in a relationship really need to work out for themselves. I know what I like the women in my life to do and what I'm willing to do myself. That's definitely NOT a first date topic, though.

"Insensitive Bastard" are probably the two most common words used to describe the vast majority of Men in the world.

Honestly, as I said, I have no issue with triming the hedges, but I don't believe I could ever go to the length of fully shaving what's down there. Then again, as I mentioned earlier, I can't and don't use a straight or safety razor on my face either.

It's just one of those topics that every two people in a relationship really need to work out for themselves. I know what I like the women in my life to do and what I'm willing to do myself. That's definitely NOT a first date topic, though.

Ok...how about arm pits and legs since you seem to be a bit touchy about the other areas. :)

Ok...how about arm pits and legs since you seem to be a bit touchy about the other areas. :)

Hey, I've said that I'm more than willing to trim down there. Shaving would require some significant incentive as well as assistance.

Armpits and legs?.... Unless I get to a point where I'm swimming, biking or running on a truly competitive level, probably not. Then again, the shaving of those areas is not generally standard practice for American males (and definitely isn't for Europeans) even though it is for American women. Men are expected to be a little hairy. Women, not so much. Just one of the reasons that I prefer to cuddle up with a woman in my bed rather than another man.

Hey, I've said that I'm more than willing to trim down there. Shaving would require some significant incentive as well as assistance.

Armpits and legs?.... Unless I get to a point where I'm swimming, biking or running on a truly competitive level, probably not. Then again, the shaving of those areas is not generally standard practice for American males (and definitely isn't for Europeans) even though it is for American women. Men are expected to be a little hairy. Women, not so much. Just one of the reasons that I prefer to cuddle up with a woman in my bed rather than another man.

Do you at least see what i am trying to say? Sheesh you're a tough nut. ( :eek: no pun intended)

Do you at least see what i am trying to say? Sheesh you're a tough nut. ( :eek: no pun intended)

I understand what you're saying, syrenn; and I even agree with it to a certain degree. Though I think it would be more realistic to compare a woman's unshaved legs and armpits to an overgrown or unruly beard/moustache on a guy. There are just certain parts of a man's body where hair is just a natural occurance and society doesn't really complain about it. The same cannot necessarily be said for a woman's body.

Is it Fair? Probably not. Neither is life in general. I would like to think that as a guy I am sensitive to and remember to be thankful for the amount of time that any woman in my life puts into making herself look even more attractive to me than she always does just by being herself. Whether it's through shaving, wearing uncomfortable footwear, makeup, doing her hair, etc... I would also like to think that if she wanted me to do something to make myself more attractive, that I would do it as well. Well, maybe except for the bag over my head that's been suggested more than once. However, physical appearance is something that our society pays more attention to in women than in men. Just a fact of life.

BTW - A "nut" is one of the nicer things I've been called in the last couple of weeks. Oh, and you have a PM waiting for you.

Forum List

Back