Furry Women..

Men, on the other hand.... well.... if they're ugly, they're ugly for life.

CG, yep.... and trust me you women are none too quiet about letting us know about it either.

I have a full facial birthmark. For the untrained that means the skin on my face, from ear to ear and from the corners of my lips up over the crown of my head is a burgundy/maroon color. It always has been and always will be.

To say that it has been one of the foremost impediments to my relationship life would be something of an understatement. I'll leave you folks with but one example.....

Back about a decade and a half ago I was set up on a blind date by a co-worker of mine who informed me that she had been very open and honest about my appearance and that my date-to-be had no problem with it. When I arrived at the door of this date's condo, she looked me up and down (I was dressed quite nicely), the proceeded to tell me "I would rather date and mate with my DOG than someone who looks like YOU!!!" before slamming the door in my face.

So please don't tell me that it's only men who care about the appearance of the people around them.
Sounds like a total bitch to me,be thankful she did not go, how would you deal with her attitude all the time.:eek:

How about the simple answer: It feels better.

See, that depends on whose viewpoint you're looking at it from. Honestly most guys are NOT looking at it from the standpoint of whether or not it's more comfortable for the woman. They may be looking at it from the standpoint of their own comfort, but hers really doesn't play into the equation.

Oh i know that :) You should see mens faces when you even suggest they shave their dick and balls. :lol:

CG, yep.... and trust me you women are none too quiet about letting us know about it either.

I have a full facial birthmark. For the untrained that means the skin on my face, from ear to ear and from the corners of my lips up over the crown of my head is a burgundy/maroon color. It always has been and always will be.

To say that it has been one of the foremost impediments to my relationship life would be something of an understatement. I'll leave you folks with but one example.....

Back about a decade and a half ago I was set up on a blind date by a co-worker of mine who informed me that she had been very open and honest about my appearance and that my date-to-be had no problem with it. When I arrived at the door of this date's condo, she looked me up and down (I was dressed quite nicely), the proceeded to tell me "I would rather date and mate with my DOG than someone who looks like YOU!!!" before slamming the door in my face.

So please don't tell me that it's only men who care about the appearance of the people around them.

:(

Sorry about that.

Last edited:

:eusa_eh: That's terrible! Your "friend" set you up on a blind date with a real jerk!

See, that depends on whose viewpoint you're looking at it from. Honestly most guys are NOT looking at it from the standpoint of whether or not it's more comfortable for the woman. They may be looking at it from the standpoint of their own comfort, but hers really doesn't play into the equation.

Oh i know that :) You should see mens faces when you even suggest they shave their dick and balls. :lol:

Well.. this is my reaction...:shock:....:eusa_snooty:

Not every guy has a problem with that.:eusa_shhh:

I see all these adds for hair removal for the ladies.. wax, laser, ripping them out with some electric spring thingy (looks like torture)..etc.

So.. what's the deal, are women furrier nowadays?

If so why.. the Pill maybe?
I don't think women are furrier than they've ever been. It's just that the beauty industry has hit upon another way to make women feel insecure about their looks so they can make money selling them their products.

Yes, and it also cracks me up how many woman are now buying electric hair straighteners instead of electric hair curlers. :lol:

:eusa_eh: That's terrible! Your "friend" set you up on a blind date with a real jerk!

Years ago, when I was in the Navy, in the early days when I was a ward corpsman, we had a patient - a very nice young man - who had been in a terrible auto accident that left his face a total mess. On top of all the cuts, lumps, etc., battery acid had leaked onto his face as he lay unconscious underneath his car. He was a real mess both physically and to a degree mentally. It was hard for him to accept his new appearance. He was a patient of ours on the Ward for well over 6 months and I tell you, a nicer guy you'd never want to meet. I was transferred before he was discharged as a patient but I heard through the grapevine that he began dating a corps wave and they had become engaged. Handsome looks, and female beauty are both nice things to have if you are that lucky but it isn't necessary to get on in life. The real beauty of a person lies beneath the skin.

Years ago, when I was in the Navy, in the early days when I was a ward corpsman, we had a patient - a very nice young man - who had been in a terrible auto accident that left his face a total mess. On top of all the cuts, lumps, etc., battery acid had leaked onto his face as he lay unconscious underneath his car. He was a real mess both physically and to a degree mentally. It was hard for him to accept his new appearance. He was a patient of ours on the Ward for well over 6 months and I tell you, a nicer guy you'd never want to meet. I was transferred before he was discharged as a patient but I heard through the grapevine that he began dating a corps wave and they had become engaged. Handsome looks, and female beauty are both nice things to have if you are that lucky but it isn't necessary to get on in life. The real beauty of a person lies beneath the skin.

Absolutely, Count Draculaaaa...(sorry cracks me up too much to resist) :lol:

Obviously judging someone solely on their looks is quite shallow but still you can't blame people for being superficially attracted to good looking people either...It's only natural.

I just can't imagine having the heart to slam the door in a guys face like that...I mean is it really so difficult to just be kind to someone and look beneath the surface?

Anachronisms blind date sounds like a heartless wench. :lol:

Last edited:
I see all these adds for hair removal for the ladies.. wax, laser, ripping them out with some electric spring thingy (looks like torture)..etc.

I don't think women are furrier than they've ever been. It's just that the beauty industry has hit upon another way to make women feel insecure about their looks so they can make money selling them their products.

Yes, and it also cracks me up how many woman are now buying electric hair straighteners instead of electric hair curlers. :lol:

When women started poking needles in their faces ...:eusa_eh:.... WoW.

When women started poking needles in their faces ...:eusa_eh:.... WoW.

:lol: Speaking of poking...I almost didn't recognize you with that avatar!

Last edited:

So are you saying you like furry women?

Ah.. I like my wife just the way she is..

I do find dark mustaches on women distracting...

Well? There's your answer, just as I said. Men don't like hair on women, period. Don't we always bow to your wants and needs?

The way I look at it is this. Women have steps that we can take - if we choose to - to improve on our physical appearance. Men, on the other hand.... well.... if they're ugly, they're ugly for life.

Speaking of hair, though, if a man has a face that stops trains, he can always grow a beard and cover it up. That's so not fair.

yet another weird, creepy, misogynist thread from the lumpster...
Yeah...wtf?

^^^^ I would like to know the answer to that too.

Lump, what is it with your obsessively misogynistic shit?

Well actually, I never would have known there's some contraption out there with some kind of spring action. You see I have this big clump of wiry hair right at the base of my spine that I can't reach, and...

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...wtf?

^^^^ I would like to know the answer to that too.

Lump, what is it with your obsessively misogynistic shit?

Well actually, I never would have known there's some contraption out there with some kind of spring action. You see I have this big clump of wiry hair right at the base of my spine that I can't reach, and...

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, they are electric and pull the hair out by the roots (and it doesn't grow back for quite awhile). Can't remember what they are called, but one of my cousins has one and she loves it. Sounds like torture to me...but beauty is pain. Or so my mother always said ;)

Not every guy has a problem with that.:eusa_shhh:

I'm surprised no one has yet mentioned the debate over dedication of a building in Fort Wayne to Harry Baals.

Harry Baals building unlikely | The Journal Gazette | Fort Wayne, IN

yet another weird, creepy, misogynist thread from the lumpster...

Jillian.. Frequently, you're just mean for no reason at all...

I recommend you put me on ignore, I'd appreciate it...

*sniff* poor baby.

maybe you should just try not posting weird misogynist stuff if you have a problem with being called on it. I'd recommend it and I know WE'D appreciate it.

Who cares what you would "recommend"... are you the new hall monitor now? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back