Funding Fascists: Zelensky Says This is "Not the Time" for Elections

Translation. Let Russia steamroll over European countries so Putin won't be mad at us.
So let me get this straight. Russia couldn't over take Ukraine but was going to steamroll all of Europe? That's the argument? And what's the argument for continuing the war now even if I were to believe that's what was going to happen prior to this war it ceratinly isnt going to happen now....

So let me get this straight. Russia couldn't over take Ukraine but was going to steamroll all of Europe? That's the argument?

No. The arguement is the Putin supporting MAGA party would let Russia start simply snatching up territory and expand its empire at the expense of western democracy.

And what's the argument for continuing the war now even if I were to believe that's what was going to happen prior to this war it ceratinly isnt going to happen now....
Because Ukrainian citizens want to fight to defend their country and people that don't love Putin should support them.

Ukraine good, freedom and apple pie vs. Putin fascism yea right. It's more like we have just taken a side in a gangland war. Let Ukraine die.

Zelensky says ‘not the time’ for presidential elections in Ukraine

"We must decide that now is the time of defence, the time of battle, on which the fate of the state and people depends," Zelensky said in his daily address.

He said it was a time for the country to be united, not divided, adding: "I believe that now is not the (right) time for elections."

How exactly would they set up polling booths, voters rolls or find out who still left in the country, Much less go around the country campaigning or organize an election while war rages around them.

Use your head for more than a hat rack.

So let me get this straight. Russia couldn't over take Ukraine but was going to steamroll all of Europe? That's the argument? And what's the argument for continuing the war now even if I were to believe that's what was going to happen prior to this war it ceratinly isnt going to happen now....

The only reason Russia couldn’t take over the Ukraine is because of all of the weapons and equipment that the EU and NATO allies have been supplying them with.

The only reason the Ukrainians have been able to fight since Russia first started encroaching on their territory, back in 2013, is because of the assistance of the NATO nations in supplying their army.

If Putin had been able to walk in, and subdue the Ukrainian people in a matter of weeks, or even months, he would’ve had the men and resources to move on to Poland or Finland.

Ukraine good, freedom and apple pie vs. Putin fascism yea right. It's more like we have just taken a side in a gangland war. Let Ukraine die.

Zelensky says ‘not the time’ for presidential elections in Ukraine

"We must decide that now is the time of defence, the time of battle, on which the fate of the state and people depends," Zelensky said in his daily address.

He said it was a time for the country to be united, not divided, adding: "I believe that now is not the (right) time for elections."
Lincoln didn’t let any southern states have elections. half the country.
You are just pissed because you want a Putin-loving Ukrainian to take over and make you happy.

No. The arguement is the Putin supporting MAGA party would let Russia start simply snatching up territory and expand its empire at the expense of western democracy.

Because Ukrainian citizens want to fight to defend their country and people that don't love Putin should support them.
Trump lovers are just pissed that Zelensky won’t let his puppet master install a puppet party in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back