LAPD donning riot gear. Tactical Alert declared for large group of Pro-Hamas/Palestinian protesters.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
08A54990-EBE8-4E4B-9ECC-63193899BFB9_jpe-3038865.JPG

2CCA4294-BB50-4B6D-B3F4-5B16715B4D05_jpe-3038867.JPG

Ha! I suspect the LAPD is rushing there to protect them.

Koreans....Grab your Daewoos and get to the rooftops! Just incase the goblins join in after dark.

OIP.6mw6sbzFemuG8KoZFoaDowAAAA

Last edited:
Do the protesters love the Palestinians that much or is it that they hate Jews much more that fuels them?

They're useful idiots, likely organized by some NGO, who are helping to set the stage for a government response that will no doubt be far more repugnant to Individual liberty in America than the Patriot Act ever was once the plot itself runs its course to the extent that such intent may be fulfilled once the image being portrayed is normalized and the justification for usurp is naively accepted by the electorate.

Of course, they're not the only paticipants in the skulduggery. Their designated counterparts, too, play their part in the charade, also organized by special interest groups to help establish the designated image to be portrayed and presented, complete with mockingbird narration once the camera crews show up for the idiot box.

They're not importing and projecting a mirror image of their thousands of years old screwery over here to the streets of America in such an organized manner for nothing. As always...Problem. Reaction. Solution. And, as usual, the people will love them for it.

By all means, though. Know your roles in it all. Question nothing regarding the plot itself and just hurry up and "pick a side!" Swallow or spit. The image being projected demands division. And divison only. For without it, the intent of the operation cannot be fulfilled and the fabric of the Republic cannot so easily be ripped to shreds and conquered by the stage crew who are truly producing and directing the plot. The same plot, btw, that they're systematically coercing the electorate to ignore completely in favor of just hurrying up and picking a side and going along with the designated program.

Idiots...

Last edited:
LOL....Glock knife. :laughing0301:

It does nothing good, not even opening bottles.

The Glock knife was not meant to open bottles, chop wood, saw branches, start fires, or whittle with. The 6.5 inch blade has one purpose and one purpose only: To reach up behind a rib cage and slice a deep hole in someone's heart, sending them into a 60% fatal cardiac stab wound.

Did you think I was gonna use that pig-sticker as a can opener of something? The right tool for the right job and all that stuff. :laughing0301:

The Glock knife was not meant to open bottles, chop wood, saw branches, start fires, or whittle with. The 6.5 inch blade has one purpose and one purpose only: To reach up behind a rib cage and slice a deep hole in someone's heart, sending them into a 60% fatal cardiac stab wound.

Did you think I was gonna use that pig-sticker as a can opener of something? The right tool for the right job and all that stuff. :laughing0301:
Oh it looks cool but it's still a POS.

Puukko for the win. ;)

Sisu!

OIP.ePhmssz8ZOIP9VZ7KQ0-SAHaD4

Oh it looks cool but it's still a POS.

Puukko for the win. ;)

Sisu!

OIP.ePhmssz8ZOIP9VZ7KQ0-SAHaD4

A Swedish knife for skinning and gutting fish? Seriously? :laughing0301:

Nothing less than a Kukri Why stab someone in the noggin when you could lop it clean off?

kukri.jpg

A Swedish knife for skinning and gutting fish? Seriously? :laughing0301:

Nothing less than a Kukri Why stab someone in the noggin when you could lop it clean off?

View attachment 863562
Pretty and all but if I want to make heads roll I'll take my 14" Moro Janap. Ugly but very effective....They did not stand on ceremony too much as far a polishing goes, concentrating of the edge.

The wood sheath had pretty much fallen apart so I made one for it out of thin wall PVC.

j 001 (2).JPG

Forum List

Back