Funding Fascists: Zelensky Says This is "Not the Time" for Elections

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Ukraine good, freedom and apple pie vs. Putin fascism yea right. It's more like we have just taken a side in a gangland war. Let Ukraine die.

Zelensky says ‘not the time’ for presidential elections in Ukraine

"We must decide that now is the time of defence, the time of battle, on which the fate of the state and people depends," Zelensky said in his daily address.

He said it was a time for the country to be united, not divided, adding: "I believe that now is not the (right) time for elections."

Ukraine good, freedom and apple pie vs. Putin fascism yea right. It's more like we have just taken a side in a gangland war. Let Ukraine die.

"We must decide that now is the time of defence, the time of battle, on which the fate of the state and people depends," Zelensky said in his daily address.

He said it was a time for the country to be united, not divided, adding: "I believe that now is not the (right) time for elections."
How many boards did you cross post your Russian Propaganda on today?

Lincoln and FDR both had re-elections during their wars. As far as I know, neither mentioned cancelling the elections.

Of course, it is natural to root for the attacked country, and against the attacker,* but let's not imagine Zelensky is anything other than another fascist European fighting Russia, just like Hitler did.

Watch Generation War, and you will see Ukranians fighting alongside the Germans with the proud

1700877999453.png

sewn on their sleeves.

*Unless you are a hateful anti-semite who roots for Hamas to wipe Israel off the map, and can't wait to see how they use the ceasefire to prepare for more attacks.

Lincoln and FDR both had re-elections during their wars. As far as I know, neither mentioned cancelling the elections.

Of course, it is natural to root for the attacked country, and against the attacker,* but let's not imagine Zelensky is anything other than another fascist European fighting Russia, just like Hitler did.

Watch Generation War, and you will see Ukranians fighting alongside the Germans with the proud

View attachment 863585

sewn on their sleeves.

*Unless you are a hateful anti-semite who roots for Hamas to wipe Israel off the map, and can't wait to see how they use the ceasefire to prepare for more attacks.
More Russian Propaganda.

Trump really did a number on you people.

He is kinda in the middle of something, you know.

I thought that quote was uttered by Benito Mussolini in 1943???

Forum List

Back