Funding Fascists: Zelensky Says This is "Not the Time" for Elections

So Zelenskyy is pushing Russian prop now?

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is demanding more aid from his country’s allies, saying it will be unable to properly hold an election otherwise.”

That koolaid tastes soooooo good dont it?
I didn't dispute that. Pay attention!

Yeah. Give me enough money and I'll hold elections. Not all that complicated.
I don't know why I bother to try to explain anything to you simpletons.

facepalm.gif

Which you pulled out of your ass. The Trumpers think everyone is as slimy as the orange pile of goo is.
How does this have anything to do with Trump? Seriously you've got issues.

The war in Ukraine is a money pit which we have dumped billions of dollars into and what have we gained? A couple hundred thousand dead people. We've destroyed a country. We've cemented an adversarial relationship with Russia for at least another generation, which doesn't serve US, European or Russian interests for that matter. We've occupied ourselves in yet another foreign war. Where's the upside? Oh and turns out Russia is going to end up getting what it wanted from this war anyway. How could this have gone any better?

I don't know why I bother to try to explain anything to you simpletons.

View attachment 863758

You havent bothered to explain anything. What's confusing about this issue? Zelenskyy has the power to hold elections either by suspending martial law or having the legislature change their Constitution. You can argue that he should have to do that during war time and that would be a valid argument. But it's not the argument he's making.

Because he turned your brains to mush. I just said why.

None of what you said supports your cynical, prescribed fantasy.

So I dont support the continued wasting of money on a foreign war that won't be won by Ukraine and will only prolong the suffering and killing of people in that area (on both sides) so Im a Trump supporter... Issues. Seriously.

Ok NeoCon.

So Zelenskyy is pushing Russian prop now?

“Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is demanding more aid from his country’s allies, saying it will be unable to properly hold an election otherwise.”

That koolaid tastes soooooo good dont it?
Sometimes we have to deal with very low IQ posters, and that one is.

Which you pulled out of your ass. The Trumpers think everyone is as slimy as the orange pile of goo is.

I pulled it out of Zelenskyy's words dum dum. He literally said it. I even linked the quote. Or is this another one of your Im not reading anything I dont like to hear moments?

So I dont support the continued wasting of money on a foreign war that won't be won by Ukraine and will only prolong the suffering and killing of people in that area (on both sides) so Im a Trump supporter... Issues. Seriously.

Ok NeoCon.
Is this supposed to be justification for making up lies? It's not very good.

I pulled it out of Zelenskyy's words dum dum. He literally said it. I even linked the quote. Or is this another one of your Im not reading anything I dont like to hear moments?
No, you pulled it out of your ass. As ordered by the short list of cult talking points.

Funny seeing the little dictator fans rearing their ugly fascist faces.

Ukraine good, freedom and apple pie vs. Putin fascism yea right. It's more like we have just taken a side in a gangland war. Let Ukraine die.

Zelensky says ‘not the time’ for presidential elections in Ukraine

"We must decide that now is the time of defence, the time of battle, on which the fate of the state and people depends," Zelensky said in his daily address.

He said it was a time for the country to be united, not divided, adding: "I believe that now is not the (right) time for elections."
This message has been brought to you by Russian propaganda trolls. Please note all the pseudo patriots of MAGA who lap it up.

Coming up next: The vaccine is killing millions. Stay tuned.

How does this have anything to do with Trump? Seriously you've got issues.

The war in Ukraine is a money pit which we have dumped billions of dollars into and what have we gained? A couple hundred thousand dead people. We've destroyed a country. We've cemented an adversarial relationship with Russia for at least another generation, which doesn't serve US, European or Russian interests for that matter. We've occupied ourselves in yet another foreign war. Where's the upside? Oh and turns out Russia is going to end up getting what it wanted from this war anyway. How could this have gone any better?
Translation. Let Russia steamroll over European countries so Putin won't be mad at us.

Forum List

Back