'Fuck You, Guns'

Bullshit. Guns kill.

So when was the last time a gun jumped up and killed someone?
Was just wondering that myself. I've had the same loaded .45 ACP in a drawer not two feet from me for over 5 years and ya know, the darn thing hasn't killed me yet. I must not make it mad. Ya think if I started calling it names it would kill me?

Sheeeeezuz... the idiocy of the bat shit crazy, frothing at the mouth left in this thread is startling. These people are down right Nazi Germany, communist China, North Korea bent in their mind. They WANT to lose their freedom. They WANT to NEVER be able to protect themselves or to balance the tyranny of their own government. They want a central government to protect and coddle them like a mommy from womb to tomb.

Maybe the best thing for them is to just move to one of these commie countries that have been disarmed and leave America to those of us that still believe in our constitution.

I think that's a great idea. SEE YA... COMMIES... DON'T LET THE PROVERBIAL DOOR HIT YA IN THE ASS ON YOUR OUT... B'BYE.

Last edited:
Really? I've spent 14 years living outside of America.

And i know where i would rather be....

And treat druggies medically? Fine with me, as long as they haven't already committed a dozen other crimes to support their habits.........

You would rather just legalize it all and think they could afford it? Or are you going to give it to them and have my taxes pay for it?

You haven't a clue, go back to your fantasy.........

Guy, just because you went to foreign countries (were the brothels nice?) doesn't mean you learned anything there.

Again, we've tried the bullshit of locking people up for years... it doesn't work. The fact you cower behind steel doors with a small arsenal kind of proves that.

Time for something better.

Yeah, you mean something different like being disarmed victims? No, we have been doing plenty of that in libtard ruled states for decades and they die like flies daily.

Considering the coke feinds don't harm anyone but themselves, probably okay.

Guns are harder to manufacture than Cocaine.

Another amazingly stupid statement.

No, the incredibly stupid thing is the war on drugs and the Prison-Industrial Complex it feeds.

Seriously, it's probably the most ass-poundingly retarded policy ever produced.

I find it amusing you folks on the wing-nutty right (and I used to be just as bad) are totally obsessed with what people do to their own bodies (drugs, abortions, sex organs), but think that any nutbag should be able to have the capability to put hot lead into the body of someone else.

Shit, if you cant make a straw man argument, you cant say anything.

No one is saying that anybody should be able to pump hot lead into just anybody else, you lying stupid ass-faced whore. You lie like a dog sheds flees, without so much as a secxond thought. Fuck you.

But they wouldn't get soaked...It would basically be 3% across the board...Not enough to even come close to balancing the budget..... Try checking the math....

If repealling the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy is such a piddling amount, why do the rich whine so loudly when anyone suggests it?

Damn, you are fucking stupid.

The impact these tax increses will have on SMALL BUSINESSES is huge and this will hurt job creation HUGE.

But for the TRILLION DOLLAR US DEFECITS it isnt a spit in the damned bucket.

You lying POS.

But they wouldn't get soaked...It would basically be 3% across the board...Not enough to even come close to balancing the budget..... Try checking the math....

If repealling the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy is such a piddling amount, why do the rich whine so loudly when anyone suggests it?

Damn, you are fucking stupid.

The impact these tax increses will have on SMALL BUSINESSES is huge and this will hurt job creation HUGE.

But for the TRILLION DOLLAR US DEFECITS it isnt a spit in the damned bucket.

You lying POS.

You've got to excuse people like Joe, he thinks people who make over $250,000 a year should be punished for it, just like the rest of the liberal idiots. It doesn't matter if doing so will actually help with our deficit.

Absolutely amazing............

Some day, you'll learn that there's a whole world outside America, and it isn't nearly as retarded.

Well if we could ship dumb fuck libtardss like you to Antartica, the average IQ here in the states would jump about 50 points, but thanks for reminding us.
Don't do that...People at the Antarctic research sessions work pretty hard for their money, and don't need any sniveling wankers like JoeBlow around making the long summer nights any longer. :lol:

[

That worked real well with our 100% ban on cocaine, heroin and meth right? Seems to me that the scumbagts in this nation will still get their hands on guns if they are banned, just like they get their hands of coke, dope and meth. The ONLY people that would be effected by any gun ban would be law abiding citizens.

Since a gun in the house is 43 times more likely to be used in a domestic murder or sucide than fending off a bad guy, you'd probably save a lot of lives by disarming those law abiding citizens.

Let's not forget, Mama Lanza probably thought she needed protection, owning 8 guns. And she was shot with her own gun by her own son.

But she was protected, that was the important thing.

"The tragedy isn’t one school shooting, it’s the unceasing toll across our country. More Americans die in gun homicides and suicides in six months than have died in the last 25 years in every terrorist attack and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq combined."

'Do We Have the Courage to Stop This?' By Nicholas D. Kristof

"In the harrowing aftermath of the school shooting in Connecticut, one thought wells in my mind: Why can’t we regulate guns as seriously as we do cars? .. The fundamental reason kids are dying in massacres like this one is not that we have lunatics or criminals — all countries have them — but that we suffer from a political failure to regulate guns."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/16/opinion/sunday/kristof-do-we-have-the-courage-to-stop-this.html

And what others do:

"Other countries offer a road map. In Australia in 1996, a mass killing of 35 people galvanized the nation’s conservative prime minister to ban certain rapid-fire long guns. The “national firearms agreement,” as it was known, led to the buyback of 650,000 guns and to tighter rules for licensing and safe storage of those remaining in public hands.

The law did not end gun ownership in Australia. It reduced the number of firearms in private hands by one-fifth, and they were the kinds most likely to be used in mass shootings.

In the 18 years before the law, Australia suffered 13 mass shootings — but not one in the 14 years after the law took full effect. The murder rate with firearms has dropped by more than 40 percent, according to data compiled by the Harvard Injury Control Research Center, and the suicide rate with firearms has dropped by more than half.

Or we can look north to Canada. It now requires a 28-day waiting period to buy a handgun, and it imposes a clever safeguard: gun buyers should have the support of two people vouching for them."

quotes from link above

the Nyslimes, who cares

You all like the other countries laws, go live there

Here is an example of the behavior of the gun nuts, they send you private messages and then hide so no dialogue is possible. It then becomes necessary to reply publicly to these weak fearful people.

The NRA and its supporters are complicit in these murders for there is no reason a weapon of this kind is necessary for hunting or target practice. Scaredy cats are scaredy cats who hide under an amendment that has nothing to do with automatic weapons. The only militias in our society are the cowardly preppers and gun huggers.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/267966-whos-responisibility-is-it-2.html#post6508098

007 said:
Hi, you have received -1668 reputation points from 007.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Holy shit man, you are really off your fucking rocker, good God, whack job.

Regards,

Note: This is an automated message.

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

I've never seen a gun that killed on it's own. Even in countries where guns are banned these nut-cases are trying to kill kids.

Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children - CNN.com

Bullshit. Guns kill. In a nation awash with war weopons, these guns are now killing even little children. Three shootings so far this week.

Yes, we are going to have to control what kind of guns are on the streets, and who has them. And that is permitted under the Supreme Court rulings on the Second Amendment.

This whole tragedy has been so predictable. We refuse to treat or recognize our citizens that are mentally ill until they harm someone. We have easy access to assault weopons and high capacity pistols. And we have the people on the right wing glorifying violence. Look at the people that have guns in their avatars on this board. They are not the liberals, they are rightwingnuts.

Time to hold the wingnuts and the NRA accountable for the slaughter they have encouraged.

I've never seen a gun that killed on it's own. Even in countries where guns are banned these nut-cases are trying to kill kids.

Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children - CNN.com

And if that nut had a gun instead of a knife, he'd have KILLED 22 kids, not just injured them.

So you are kind of defeating your own argument. Man, you make this too easy.

I think depression causes most of this violence. I believe that politics in this country has contributed to an overall feeling of helplessness and the weakest among us are reacting violently. Some are committing suicide by mass-murder.

Something that is overlooked in the news is all of the suicides they have in China. A feeling of helplessness that seems to pervade China has led to mass-suicides.

Chinese Workers at a Foxconn Factory Threaten Mass Suicide | TIME.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back