'Fuck You, Guns'

Drugies never break any other laws like robbery and assault and countless other things to pay for they're drug habits.....

Is this what you want us to believe?

You're a fucking idiot living in a fantasy land....

If they could legally buy their drugs, and we treated addiction as a medical problem instead of a criminal one, those things wouldn't be an issue.

Just like they aren't an issue in most of the rest of the world that lacks our silly drug laws.

Oh, two "G"'s in Druggie, by the way....

So you want government to supply drugs? That way stealing isn't necessary to use? There is a direct connect between robberies and meth use in our county.

First, do you understand that there's a difference between Methadone and Methamphetimines?

Secondly, if we treated as a medical problem, which means don't bother the recreational users, they aren't really a problem, don't bother the pot smokers, they aren't a problem, but take the coke and heroin addicts and treat them medically instead of criminally, we'd save a lot of money and ruin a lot less lives.

Unless ruining the lives was the point to start with.

Government created drugs, so they could put people in jail? Just how retarded are you?

Obviously, not as retarded as your lack of reading comprehension skills...

It's not the drugs that are the problem (although some of them were indeed developed either commercially or by the federal government), it that we approach a medical problem as a criminal one.

So taking someone with an addiction and throwing him in prison is helping, how exactly?

Now, it does make sense if your goal is to 1) create a cheap labor force subsidized by the government for big companies and 2) disenfranchise as many poor and minority people as you can.

If ex-convicts could vote, elections wouldn't even be close in this country.

Meth addiction is nearly impossible to stop. Drugs create a crimnal AND medical problem retard. You can't use drugs as an excuse for breaking other laws, like stealing and negligent homicide. Most ex cons are going to return to a life of crime, its fact. You wanting them to vote and control the future of law abiding citizens is moronic.

First, do you understand that there's a difference between Methadone and Methamphetimines?

Secondly, if we treated as a medical problem, which means don't bother the recreational users, they aren't really a problem, don't bother the pot smokers, they aren't a problem, but take the coke and heroin addicts and treat them medically instead of criminally, we'd save a lot of money and ruin a lot less lives.

Unless ruining the lives was the point to start with.

More than one difference between the tow drugs.

Everyone who is convicted of a drug crime has a treatment program as part of their sentence retard.

Absolutely amazing............

Some day, you'll learn that there's a whole world outside America, and it isn't nearly as retarded.

Really? I've spent 14 years living outside of America.

And i know where i would rather be....

And treat druggies medically? Fine with me, as long as they haven't already committed a dozen other crimes to support their habits.........

You would rather just legalize it all and think they could afford it? Or are you going to give it to them and have my taxes pay for it?

You haven't a clue, go back to your fantasy.........

There seems to be some inconsistencies when purchasing guns at a gun show or from individuals. One thing that could be done is a unified purchase procedure.
Phony "problem".

Private sellers at gun shows are relatively rare, as they need to make the amount of sales that can recoup their booth fees and the time it takes to sell their stocks.

Don't fall for the lolberal ignorance and blame shifting.

Drugies never break any other laws like robbery and assault and countless other things to pay for their drug habits.....

Well, they do those things to support habits that are made far more expensive by the black markets.

Then, of course, there's the gang warfare.

And treat druggies medically? Fine with me, as long as they haven't already committed a dozen other crimes to support their habits.........

You would rather just legalize it all and think they could afford it? Or are you going to give it to them and have my taxes pay for it?

Guy, just because you went to foreign countries (were the brothels nice?) doesn't mean you learned anything there.

Again, we've tried the bullshit of locking people up for years... it doesn't work. The fact you cower behind steel doors with a small arsenal kind of proves that.

Time for something better.

Drugies never break any other laws like robbery and assault and countless other things to pay for their drug habits.....

Well, they do those things to support habits that are made far more expensive by the black markets.

They'd fight over trash bins, if it weren't for drugs. So the answer is cheaper drugs? Seriously? lol

Guy, just because you went to foreign countries (were the brothels nice?) doesn't mean you learned anything there.

Again, we've tried the bullshit of locking people up for years... it doesn't work. The fact you cower behind steel doors with a small arsenal kind of proves that.

Time for something better.

Don't know me at all do you.......

But you are right, just locking someone up doesn't work. We need to increase busting those who are producing or bringing the drugs in.........

Locking them up isn't the problem. Not having enough rocks for them to break in a 12 hour shift is and so is providing them recreation.

They'd fight over trash bins, if it weren't for drugs.
So the answer is cheaper drugs? Seriously? lol
What evidence do you have for that absurd notion?

Whoever made the emblem in the OP is an idiot.

First because of the moronic stand that guns are the problem but also because the sign is wrong. The gun should be behind the red slash. What that logo says it that guns prevent being against something. The gun is cancelling out the circle and slash.

Illiterate morons.

They'd fight over trash bins, if it weren't for drugs.
So the answer is cheaper drugs? Seriously? lol
What evidence do you have for that absurd notion?

They fight over graffiti Oddball. It all makes as much sense really. Sorry we are on opposite sides Oddball.

Same old liberal cry to ban firearms. There are plenty of laws on the books to cover who can and who cannot legally have a firearm in their possession. Guns don't kill. The trigger has to be pulled for it to fire. The person pulling the trigger is the problem. If you will notice, reasonable, responsible people are not the ones doing all of this insane killing in the schools and elsewhere. Always seems to be some mentally ill person or an outright criminal.

Yes, it does.

And these people are still able to get guns.

It seems to me that if we can't have private gun ownership without these people getting guns, then no private citizens should have guns. You have proven yourselves incapable of self-policing.

That worked real well with our 100% ban on cocaine, heroin and meth right? Seems to me that the scumbagts in this nation will still get their hands on guns if they are banned, just like they get their hands of coke, dope and meth. The ONLY people that would be effected by any gun ban would be law abiding citizens.

Drugies never break any other laws like robbery and assault and countless other things to pay for they're drug habits.....

If they could legally buy their drugs, and we treated addiction as a medical problem instead of a criminal one, those things wouldn't be an issue.

Just like they aren't an issue in most of the rest of the world that lacks our silly drug laws.

Lol, too funny. You speak ludicris, ignorant bs and yet you worry about his typos.

Lol, too funny. You speak ludicris, ignorant bs and yet you worry about his typos.

Actually I was wondering what the fool thinks he knows about the drug laws in other countries.......

Forum List

Back