Fuck it! Let Bernie win.

My daughter despises the Bern, and the black live matter folk, and the Trumpeters for that matter. I suspect she'd vote for Hill simply because she knows Hill will nominate pro choice judges, but really she's not very political beyond thinking govt screws things up more than it helps

I keep telling myself that these young kids voting for the Bern are a small minority within a small minority of the public, and recalling that most kids voted for Nixon.

Uh ---- "most kids voted for Nixon"??

:wtf:
shakehead.gif
:disbelief:
========
You were commenting that young kids were a minority of the public but they ( little kids ) had voted for Nixon.

And I said Nixon won to point out that little kids had picked the winner.

You were trying to imply that little kids were stupid and their choice had no bearing on the outcome ( and it didn't of course because they can't vote ) BUT THEY DID PICK THE WINNER.

I like the concept of balance. Sanders would be a big thorn in the Oligarch Fat Cat side. He would provide some balance. Cause I mean let's be real, the Oligarch Fat Cats don't give a shite about poor struggling Americans.

So it wouldn't be so bad having someone in there lookin out for the poorest least fortunate among us. Someone's gotta do it. Why not the President?

My daughter despises the Bern, and the black live matter folk, and the Trumpeters for that matter. I suspect she'd vote for Hill simply because she knows Hill will nominate pro choice judges, but really she's not very political beyond thinking govt screws things up more than it helps

I keep telling myself that these young kids voting for the Bern are a small minority within a small minority of the public, and recalling that most kids voted for Nixon.

Uh ---- "most kids voted for Nixon"??

:wtf:
shakehead.gif
:disbelief:
========
You were commenting that young kids were a minority of the public but they ( little kids ) had voted for Nixon.

And I said Nixon won to point out that little kids had picked the winner.

You were trying to imply that little kids were stupid and their choice had no bearing on the outcome ( and it didn't of course because they can't vote ) BUT THEY DID PICK THE WINNER.

I didn't make any such comment about any kids.

All I did was question the previous poster's absurd line that "most kids voted for Nixon". I was there, and nothing remotely like that happened on this planet. Not even vaguely close.

The link to where those individuals belong to labor unions --- that's the part you're leaving out.

I can't give you that yet because the FEC hasn't released the federally-require reports. I will be glad to do it whenever they are released to the public. As of 12/31/15, the bulk of his financing is from union supporters. Sorry you want to run away from that.

Yeah you do that, when the reports come out. Meet me here with them. Until then, and even after then, you're pulling it out of your ass. I keep telling you that's not where the world of reality lives.

Can you show me the Sanders contribution web page where it says you have to be a union member to donate?

Didn't think so.

No... We don't yet have anything official on Sanders fundraising. He SAYS he has raised money but until the quarterly FEC reports are released we don't know how much or from where the money came.

You don't have to be a union member to donate to Sanders and I never said you did, or that 100% of his financing comes from union workers. I only said that his main source of funding is the unions and that is true as of the latest official information available. You want to deny that for some odd reason and claim it's "from individuals" but individuals who belong to labor unions are still individual donors. When I said his funding is coming from unions, that is figuratively speaking... the actual union can only contribute $2k to any campaign. It's their individual members, donating as individuals, who comprise the majority of his contributions thus far.

The link to where those individuals belong to labor unions --- that's the part you're leaving out.

I can't give you that yet because the FEC hasn't released the federally-require reports. I will be glad to do it whenever they are released to the public. As of 12/31/15, the bulk of his financing is from union supporters. Sorry you want to run away from that.

Yeah you do that, when the reports come out. Meet me here with them. Until then, and even after then, you're pulling it out of your ass. I keep telling you that's not where the world of reality lives.

Can you show me the Sanders contribution web page where it says you have to be a union member to donate?

Didn't think so.

No... We don't yet have anything official on Sanders fundraising. He SAYS he has raised money but until the quarterly FEC reports are released we don't know how much or from where the money came.

You don't have to be a union member to donate to Sanders and I never said you did, or that 100% of his financing comes from union workers. I only said that his main source of funding is the unions and that is true as of the latest official information available. You want to deny that for some odd reason and claim it's "from individuals" but individuals who belong to labor unions are still individual donors. When I said his funding is coming from unions, that is figuratively speaking... the actual union can only contribute $2k to any campaign. It's their individual members, donating as individuals, who comprise the majority of his contributions thus far.

Yeah I'm hip. You backed up from "all" implicitly to "I suspect" to "most" to what is now "his main source", with no evidence whatsoever to indicate that. And that's what I've been saying from the beginning, even if your dense skull is too dense to see it. And you continue to have no such evidence; you just make it up.

Well you still can't do that.

Forum List

Back