Fuck it! Let Bernie win.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I'm so disheartened by the level of stupidity on display especially among the young. Let's look logically at what would happen if Crazy Bernie wins.

Can we get free stuff? If you are my age (60), we won't get to take advantage of the free college, but we may get free healthcare. At first, we may not have to suffer through long lines and long waits. If you're my age you won't have to worry about paying for the long term effects. So hey! Free stuff right?

If you are young, you have a serious problem. You get free healthcare, free college, a higher minimum wage, and whatever else Crazy Bernie has promised. But eventually the bill will come due. But hey YOU voted for him..."elections have consequences" and all that.

Crazy Bernie says that you don't have to worry, that he'll make Wall Street pay for it. Though he never says how. Yeah, good luck with the consequences of that.

The young, having suffered through years of progressive programming and designed ignorance, will likely only learn the truth when it hits them like a freight train. It may well be that the sooner it happens, the sooner we can trash all of this left wing poison that is making the US of A so sick.

My daughter despises the Bern, and the black live matter folk, and the Trumpeters for that matter. I suspect she'd vote for Hill simply because she knows Hill will nominate pro choice judges, but really she's not very political beyond thinking govt screws things up more than it helps

I keep telling myself that these young kids voting for the Bern are a small minority within a small minority of the public, and recalling that most kids voted for Nixon.

My daughter despises the Bern, and the black live matter folk, and the Trumpeters for that matter. I suspect she'd vote for Hill simply because she knows Hill will nominate pro choice judges, but really she's not very political beyond thinking govt screws things up more than it helps

I keep telling myself that these young kids voting for the Bern are a small minority within a small minority of the public, and recalling that most kids voted for Nixon.
The United States were a very different place when Nixon was running for office......

The United States were a very different place when Nixon was running for office......
I dunno. The kids for Bern remind me of the kids for McGovern. And McGovern was a very nice man. He really was.

Bernies appeal doesn't stop at free shit. He is also targeting the older generations fuck ups with their voting history. Corporatism and all that.

This is just the first wave. As we type these words, kids are being indoctrinated in the public schools. Wave after wave of ignorant and uneducated kids will old enough to vote and encouraged to do so. I say lets get it over with so it can be fixed faster.

I don't see any of his legislative proposals getting through two houses of Congress. But we might see a 15-year war end, less unwarranted surveillance, a sane drug policy...

If the debate is Cruz vs. Bernie...well we know who will win. Many people are waking up to Cruz's dirty politics.
The OP didn't specify a gop nominee, but I think you're right that Cruz isn't gonna be the nominee. IF a combination of the delegates initially pledged to candidates NOT Trump or Cruz, plus the 200 or so at large delegates, could give a candidate enough to get the nomination, then the gop might do it. But, it Trump and Cruz have 50% with Trump having the lead, Trump's the nominee. Jmho.

I'm so disheartened by the level of stupidity on display especially among the young. Let's look logically at what would happen if Crazy Bernie wins.

Can we get free stuff? If you are my age (60), we won't get to take advantage of the free college, but we may get free healthcare. At first, we may not have to suffer through long lines and long waits. If you're my age you won't have to worry about paying for the long term effects. So hey! Free stuff right?

If you are young, you have a serious problem. You get free healthcare, free college, a higher minimum wage, and whatever else Crazy Bernie has promised. But eventually the bill will come due. But hey YOU voted for him..."elections have consequences" and all that.

Crazy Bernie says that you don't have to worry, that he'll make Wall Street pay for it. Though he never says how. Yeah, good luck with the consequences of that.

The young, having suffered through years of progressive programming and designed ignorance, will likely only learn the truth when it hits them like a freight train. It may well be that the sooner it happens, the sooner we can trash all of this left wing poison that is making the US of A so sick.

People don't vote for Sanders because they think they will get free stuff out of it.

They are voting for him because he is the only one out there with some GUTS...

Trump seems to be the most inline guy on the reps side, and you can see his numbers are rising as well.

American people are tired of lousy disgusting politicians.
Thats the bottom line of this election...

This is just the first wave. As we type these words, kids are being indoctrinated in the public schools. Wave after wave of ignorant and uneducated kids will old enough to vote and encouraged to do so. I say lets get it over with so it can be fixed faster.
Why should you care, you are just about dead anyway.

Forum List

Back