Finally, George W. steps in to campaign for brother Jeb. It's about time!

R

rdean

George W. Bush Cuts Radio Ad for Brother's SC Campaign

George W. Bush Steps in to Help Little Brother Jeb With This New Radio Ad

Former president George W. Bush to campaign for brother Jeb in S.C.

WASHINGTON — Former President George W. Bush will return to the campaign trail on his brother’s behalf, Jeb Bush said Friday.

“He’s going to campaign for me in South Carolina — I’m excited about that,” the Republican presidential candidate said on MSNBC. “The strategy is to not abandon who I am, because I’m proud to be a Bush.”

GOP_2016_BUSH_48637357.jpg

-----------------

Looks like the whole family is stepping in to help.

We need to have George W. Bush at the GOP convention to remind everyone how well GOP policies have worked in the past.

Come on everyone, we need to start a "movement" to bring George W. Bush to the GOP convention where he can speak during prime time.

This guy stands no chance.

I think his brother was beating him up when they were young,
the reason he is so,... well, .... hazy...

George W. is not going to help. If anything it may result in comments such as a "Dynasty Gone Wrong," Perhaps the Democrats will be affected as well to the DOW gone wrong, for it applies to Hillary CLINTON as well.

WASHINGTON — Former President George W. Bush will return to the campaign trail on his brother’s behalf, Jeb Bush said Friday.

“He’s going to campaign for me in South Carolina — I’m excited about that,” the Republican presidential candidate said on MSNBC. “The strategy is to not abandon who I am, because I’m proud to be a Bush.”

-----------------

We need to have George W. Bush at the GOP convention to remind everyone how well GOP policies have worked in the past.

Come on everyone, we need to start a "movement" to bring George W. Bush to the GOP convention where he can speak during prime time.

Proud to be a Bush ?? That family of SB's cheats liars and murderers of our troops?? Are they nutz? or do they think all republicans are stupid??

Remember when almost everyone in this country, even a good many of the RWnuts, thought it was a preposterous notion that Jeb Bush would even ever run for president?

When and why did that change so fast?

-----------------

Proud to be a Bush ?? That family of SB's cheats liars and murderers of our troops?? Are they nutz? or do they think all republicans are stupid??

That's what makes me laugh when the nuts around here piss and moan about anyone bringing up Bush's disastrous presidency.

Jeb BUSH wants to recreate Bush's disastrous presidency.

-----------------

Da Fuck. Even his 1,000 year old mom is more animated than this guy......

George W. is not going to help. If anything it may result in comments such as a "Dynasty Gone Wrong," Perhaps the Democrats will be affected as well to the DOW gone wrong, for it applies to Hillary CLINTON as well.

no. hillary isn't an idiot. baby bush was.

and jeb is just embarrassing.

No She's just the most duplicitous person the dems could have running

no. hillary isn't an idiot. baby bush was.

and jeb is just embarrassing.
Well, only an idiot would use a home computer while SoS. She has met the requirements for "idiot.

Forum List

Back