From burkinni to obesity: sports illustratee swimsuite features morbidly obese bikini model

This forum serves a myriad of purposes depending on the person. I am mostly here to be entertained at the expense of people whining over silly shit. Thank you for helping to fulfill that role.
I don't consider creeping leftist idiocy into every facet of our nation's culture to be "silly shit". It's well worth noting.
Whether you care or not is your business. I don't take your whims into consideration one way or the other.

This forum serves a myriad of purposes depending on the person. I am mostly here to be entertained at the expense of people whining over silly shit. Thank you for helping to fulfill that role.
I don't consider creeping leftist idiocy into every facet of our nation's culture to be "silly shit". It's well worth noting.
Whether you care or not is your business. I don't take your whims into consideration one way or the other.

We can all rest easier this evening knowing that you’re defending the world from a fat chick in a magazine.

That is morbidly obese? I would believe she's probably mid 200's while morbidly obese would be 300 +... Ironically, this is reality, not those anorexic models.

It may be common, but does that mean it's a good thing? It's pretty sad that obesity is such the norm now that everyone's perceptions are skewed, it seems. Not only do we have epidemics of diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc (which people seem to accept as normal, lining the pockets of Big Pharma) but gluttonous obese people end up raising everyone else's insurance.

I agree with those who said encouraging / glamorizing this is not a good thing. I'm beyond tired of political correctness and lefties always enabling things they shouldn't be enabling.

Political correctness.....ridiculing ppl who are not shaped the way you like or who drink or smoke or tan or don't conform to your group's group think.

Really I don't want to encourage ppl to be very overweight either. I don't want to encourage anorexia and a lack of a butt either though.

??? Who said anything about ridiculing people? We are just saying certain unhealthy things shouldn't be encouraged or glamorized. And yes, that includes anorexia, I hate seeing those rail thin models on the runway (the ones who are TOO skinny, not the ones who are just naturally tall and slender.)

th

Personally I've only stumbled upon the SI swimsuit stuff occasionally. Although some images have stuck in my mind. I'm not sure why this one caught my attention. Another example of those unhealthy models SI used to photograph.

th

If you have more meat on the bone, then you won;t be hungry and look elsewhere

Beside muscular woman are not fat and they can bench press with the best and the odds are that after the baby, they will get back in shape

That is a big fucking babe!! You'd have to be rich to just feed her. I can't afford the one I have now....LOL

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.
That is morbidly obese? I would believe she's probably mid 200's while morbidly obese would be 300 +... Ironically, this is reality, not those anorexic models.

If anybody knows 300+, it's Bodey. :04:

If you have more meat on the bone, then you won;t be hungry and look elsewhere

Beside muscular woman are not fat and they can bench press with the best and the odds are that after the baby, they will get back in shape

For sure. If I were young and looking for a mate I'd certainly look for a fit chick. Women with obvious muscle tone and a generous hip structure would be my first choice.

Even putting the Pisslam garbage aside, I think anyone who encourages "fat is beautiful" is guilty of manslaughter. No, there is NOTHING BEAUTIFUL about some elephantine, blubbery human dirigible killing themselves with a knife and fork. It's a bunch of avaricious overindulgence and encourages heart disease, diabetes, bone/tendon problems in the legs, etc. Morbidly obese fatties, with their fat rolls oozing back and forth, should NEVER be encouraged, being fat is pure destruction/public eyesore. I'm 5 foot 7 and have never broken 140 pounds; I'm a human telephone pole (if I were lying I'd make myself a lot taller than 5-7)..

I've heard fatties make EVERY medical/genetic excuse for being fat, but the bottom line is this: I've never seen someone get fat without putting food in their mouths. You don't absorb fat from the air and it doesn't get magically beamed into your body from the starship Enterprise; the only way fat can enter one's body is through the mouth. In old, B&W photos I've seen of WWII Nazi death camp survivors, guess what: I didn't see ONE SINGLE case of medical or genetic fat problems among all these skin & bones survivors.
And guess what, they have always been allowed to legally marry.

So what if human Hindenberg dirigibles are allowed to legally marry? What does that have to do with a person binge-eating themselves so fat they develop their own gravitational field? I have a number of 350+ pound family members who are so visually revolting to look at, I simply can't eat in family dinners around them. Why? Because watching my human-hippo relatives food-binging is so utterly disgusting to me I lose my appetite and can't eat my meal around these humans of "infinite mass." It's too vomitous for this 140-lb. dude to watch my enormous, doorway-squeezing blubber-bag relatives (whose fat rolls envelope every chair in which they sit, making it look like their GELATINOUS bodies are somehow INHALING their own chairs) killing themselves with a knife and fork with their addictive, restaurant-hopping food binges and food obsessions.

Did you know that a fairly lightweight smoker (myself) can go more hours without a cigarette than my morbidly obese relatives can go without inhaling fatty foods like one of those industrial-strength vacuum cleaners?

Dude so you don't accuse me--I am not fat. I don't even break triple digits.

But you have a SERIOUS hangup. Get help.

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.
So.

We can all rest easier this evening knowing that you’re defending the world from a fat chick in a magazine.
I'm merely pointing out that this, grossly obese women in swim suits that no one wants to see, is what you get when you let leftist ideologues take over your decision making process. Maybe that's one of the reasons why the magazine has been sold off twice in the span of a single year and it's staff slashed and downsized drastically.

And speaking of gross, your exaggeration of my interest in the subject is grossly inflated so that you can take your little ineffectual slaps at me. I realize that's the price that people with greater intellects have to endure from jealous people with decidedly lesser minds.

Last edited:
I'm merely pointing out that this, grossly obese women in swim suits that no one wants to see, is what you get when you let leftist ideologues take over your decision making process. Maybe that's one of the reasons why the magazine has been sold off twice in the span of a single year and it's staff slashed and downsized drastically.

And speaking of gross, you exaggeration of my interest in the subject is grossly inflated so that you can take your little ineffectual slaps at me. I realize that's the price that people with greater intellects have to endure from jealous people with decidedly lesser minds.

Yeah, that’s it. I am positively pea green with envy. :lol:

You’re a whiner with delusions of grandeur. What a terrible personality combination to possess.

And speaking of gross, you exaggeration of my interest in the subject is grossly inflated so that you can take your little ineffectual slaps at me. I realize that's the price that people with greater intellects have to endure from jealous people with decidedly lesser minds.

Yeah, that’s it. I am positively pea green with envy. :lol:

You’re a whiner with delusions of grandeur. What a terrible personality combination to possess.
...And no one wants to see fat chicks in swimsuits. Lol

Yeah, that’s it. I am positively pea green with envy.
Self confession is good for the soul. Wise move.

Actually you are the whiner who gratuitously attacked people for commenting on the thread topic.
I call that a petty small minded mind set. I guess you never heard of simply minding your own business when
the thread topic doesn't interest you.

Forum List

Back