From burkinni to obesity: sports illustratee swimsuite features morbidly obese bikini model

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.

I am having a terrible time mustering a fuck. Besides, there is a whole subsect of society that dig BBWs.

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.
Told ya so....

I am having a terrible time mustering a fuck. Besides, there is a whole subsect of society that dig BBWs.
You are interfering with Mindwars whacking material

Next thing you know, Bradly Manning will be one of the models of the SI swimsuit model. Dick and all.

M'eh, up to the magazine... Not my cup o'tea but if it doesn't work for them they'll feel it in the sales. BTW, who buys hard copies anymore?

Even putting the Pisslam garbage aside, I think anyone who encourages "fat is beautiful" is guilty of manslaughter. No, there is NOTHING BEAUTIFUL about some elephantine, blubbery human dirigible killing themselves with a knife and fork. It's a bunch of avaricious overindulgence and encourages heart disease, diabetes, bone/tendon problems in the legs, etc. Morbidly obese fatties, with their fat rolls oozing back and forth, should NEVER be encouraged, being fat is pure destruction/public eyesore. I'm 5 foot 7 and have never broken 140 pounds; I'm a human telephone pole (if I were lying I'd make myself a lot taller than 5-7)..

I've heard fatties make EVERY medical/genetic excuse for being fat, but the bottom line is this: I've never seen someone get fat without putting food in their mouths. You don't absorb fat from the air and it doesn't get magically beamed into your body from the starship Enterprise; the only way fat can enter one's body is through the mouth. In old, B&W photos I've seen of WWII Nazi death camp survivors, guess what: I didn't see ONE SINGLE case of medical or genetic fat problems among all these skin & bones survivors.

Even putting the Pisslam garbage aside, I think anyone who encourages "fat is beautiful" is guilty of manslaughter. No, there is NOTHING BEAUTIFUL about some elephantine, blubbery human dirigible killing themselves with a knife and fork. It's a bunch of avaricious overindulgence and encourages heart disease, diabetes, bone/tendon problems in the legs, etc. Morbidly obese fatties, with their fat rolls oozing back and forth, should NEVER be encouraged, being fat is pure destruction/public eyesore. I'm 5 foot 7 and have never broken 140 pounds; I'm a human telephone pole (if I were lying I'd make myself a lot taller than 5-7)..

I've heard fatties make EVERY medical/genetic excuse for being fat, but the bottom line is this: I've never seen someone get fat without putting food in their mouths. You don't absorb fat from the air and it doesn't get magically beamed into your body from the starship Enterprise; the only way fat can enter one's body is through the mouth. In old, B&W photos I've seen of WWII Nazi death camp survivors, guess what: I didn't see ONE SINGLE case of medical or genetic fat problems among all these skin & bones survivors.
Everyone knows anorexiques with fake tits are beautiful

SI is virtue signaling it's ass off and using a grotesquely tubby model is their way of kissing up to people who don't support their magazine anyway. Smart move. :113:

That is morbidly obese? I would believe she's probably mid 200's while morbidly obese would be 300 +... Ironically, this is reality, not those anorexic models.

And guess what, they have always been allowed to legally marry.

There is also a subset that digs BBC.

And I have a feeling you are that subset.

Now we're celebrating being unhealthy and being at significant risk of disease.

I think it's great the way we're always finding new ways to lower standards!
Nobody cared about the health of those models before

As well as amputees, lady boys, surgically altered women that look like cats, hairy stevedore types, cutters,etc.
SI is pandering and virtue signaling. It's not as though they believe their own crap. It's cynical as it can be.

That is morbidly obese? I would believe she's probably mid 200's while morbidly obese would be 300 +... Ironically, this is reality, not those anorexic models.

At a certain body type 250's is pretty damn obese. Most of the previous larger models have proportional bodies.

Sorry, those thighs ain't proportional.

For all you patriots out there

article-2149540-1346D489000005DC-620_634x456.jpg

Forum List

Back