From burkinni to obesity: sports illustratee swimsuite features morbidly obese bikini model

Nobody cared about the health of those models before
Point out the model being used before who was unhealthy, dipshit.
Anorexic-model.jpg

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.
Take it back!

That is morbidly obese? I would believe she's probably mid 200's while morbidly obese would be 300 +... Ironically, this is reality, not those anorexic models.
Now you people all have to call the women in past SI swim suit issues "anorexic" in order to justify the lard ass in this year's edition. If you didn't have your lies to prop up your arguments you'd have no arguments at all.

I am having a terrible time mustering a fuck. Besides, there is a whole subsect of society that dig BBWs.
As well as amputees, lady boys, surgically altered women that look like cats, hairy stevedore types, cutters,etc.
SI is pandering and virtue signaling. It's not as though they believe their own crap. It's cynical as it can be.

I am not SI's target audience when it comes to the swimsuit issue, but I do love watching people piss and moan over meaningless shit.

I am not SI's target audience when it comes to the swimsuit issue, but I do love watching people piss and moan over meaningless shit.
Nobody said this issue was vitally important. That doesn't mean it doesn't merit any attention.
Are you unfamiliar with the purpose of these discussion forums? Because you yourself have no problem adding in your two cents worth on the matter.

From Burkini to Obesity: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Features Morbidly Obese Bikini Model

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit featured a morbidly obese bikini model this week as part of their new push for ‘diversity.’

Thank your politically correct radical feminist whores for this one LOL, if anybody sees fat as being healthy you have real issues. Being fat is not good for your heart, circulation etc but msm , and the media do a good job brainwashing their weak minded idiots who fall for it all with ease.

What, they didn’t ask your permission?

How rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back