Minnesota model, Halima Adenn makes history as the 1st to wear burkini inn sports illustrated swimsu

At least she's only putting her body on display, unlike other Muslim mommas who fancy themselves "leaders" and are now squatting in a Congressional office.
oh. So Muslim women shouldnt hold political office?
Muslim women are fine in office...in some shithole they came from. But, oh wait, they cannot do that where they came from so they have to come here to inflict themselves on us. If the referenced Mooslum wimmin wanted to be Americans and to represent AMERICANS, that would be fine. This one seems to want to represent ISIS and HAMAS. The real problem I have with her is she's an un-American anti-Semite who gets a pass when others would be drawn and quartered. She should be condemned just as resoundingly as any "white nationalist". But she isn't. Why is that?
She's an evil, hate-filled she-sack.
So, what do you like about her? Positives...

At least she's only putting her body on display, unlike other Muslim mommas who fancy themselves "leaders" and are now squatting in a Congressional office.
Muslim women are fine in office...in some shithole they came from. But, oh wait, they cannot do that where they came from so they have to come here to inflict themselves on us. If the referenced Mooslum wimmin wanted to be Americans and to represent AMERICANS, that would be fine. This one seems to want to represent ISIS and HAMAS. The real problem I have with her is she's an un-American anti-Semite who gets a pass when others would be drawn and quartered. She should be condemned just as resoundingly as any "white nationalist". But she isn't. Why is that?
What do I like about her? Dont know. You refer to Muslim wonen in plural. If you dont like her politics that is fine. What does her beibg Muslin have to do with it?

Amazing how the lolberal media hacks so piously proclaim how a woman adhering to an oppressive and patriarchal religion is "brave" and "empowering".

Tucker.jpg

In their countries they can do whatever they want, genital mutilation (popular in Somalia), honor killings and so on.
This is the US in case you have forgotten.
That was my point. Let's not make it a shithole like Somalia, right?

What do I like about her? Dont know. You refer to Muslim wonen in plural. If you dont like her politics that is fine. What does her beibg Muslin have to do with it?
Are there more than one muslim woman in office? Hence the plural. The specific muslim woman I brought up is Iihan Omar. Off topic here, so apologies.
As far as burkinis and other modes of dress, I really don't care. That an American institution, like SI, would choose to feature such aberrant dress is disappointing. I suppose the muslim men in this country will be buying more SI issues, but will this offset the others who will not? It's all a marketing ploy and a gamble to make money.
That burkini doesn't seem conducive to save swimming, though. I'd like to see an Olympic swimmer wearing one win. She'd be a beast.

Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO)– A Minnesota woman is breaking boundaries in the modeling world, becoming the first model to wear a hijab and burkini for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.

This is how it started inn Europe, but let them inn , let them in.............

Italy
France
Germany
So what? Are saying women in this country aren't allowed to wear what they want?
Apparently.
It looks like oppression of women to me.

So...how far back is this MAGA thing supposed to reference?
Judging by this thread...not this far back.

th

In their countries they can do whatever they want, genital mutilation (popular in Somalia), honor killings and so on.
This is the US in case you have forgotten.
That was my point. Let's not make it a shithole like Somalia, right?
OMG. Thank you for warning. I had no idea that Anerican womwn choosing not to wear revealing clothing would turn us into a shithole country. Better give a heads up to Orthodox Jewish women too.

OMG. Thank you for warning. I had no idea that Anerican womwn choosing not to wear revealing clothing would turn us into a shithole country. Better give a heads up to Orthodox Jewish women too.
Actually, most "American womwn" wearing revealing clothing would make the country look like a shit hole. I am kinda spoiled I guess, living in a country where womwn look more like Melania than Michelle.

Forum List

Back