Minnesota model, Halima Adenn makes history as the 1st to wear burkini inn sports illustrated swimsu

Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO)– A Minnesota woman is breaking boundaries in the modeling world, becoming the first model to wear a hijab and burkini for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.

This is how it started inn Europe, but let them inn , let them in.............

Italy
France
Germany
So what? Are saying women in this country aren't allowed to wear what they want?

nowhere in the world can citizens wear ANYTHING which they want to wear -------in any place they wish to wear it (or not wear it) HOWEVER-----what shows up in the bathing suit issue of
Sports Illustrate or in the CenterFold of playboy-----is unimportant

I fail to see the issue here.

Conservatives continue to wonder why they have an issue with getting minorities to support them politically.

Minnesota Model, Halima Aden, Makes History As The 1st To Wear Burkini In Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO)– A Minnesota woman is breaking boundaries in the modeling world, becoming the first model to wear a hijab and burkini for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.

Italy
France
Germany
So what? Are saying women in this country aren't allowed to wear what they want?

sunni liked the above post. For those who do not know----in shariah law there are extensive restrictions on that which "kaffirin" <<<
that means the local normal------ARE PERMITTED TO WEAR---(or not wear)

Italy
France
Germany

I pity the teen boys who sneak off to the latrine with this issue and a bottle of hand lotion. Let's start a Go Fund Me for their impending disappointment.

Italy
France
Germany

I pity the teen boys who sneak off to the latrine with this issue and a bottle of hand lotion. Let's start a Go Fund Me for their impending disappointment.

LMAO.....forget the teen boys......we have a host of USMB members probably in the latrine right now with this issue.......certainly the ones I referenced above!:2up:

Italy
France
Germany
Yey......you can be sexy.....and oppressed by a domineering husband too.....a husband who beats you for showing your hair in public.

Italy
France
Germany

LMAO.....forget the teen boys......we have a host of USMB members probably in the latrine right now with this issue.......certainly the ones I referenced above!:2up:

Fucking Burkini . . . seriously? Radical feminists for ages demanded their bathing gear diminish, terrified of the evil male patriarchy forcing them back into full body swimsuits. And now? Now those same ideologues praise the full body covering Burkini because some Muslim model squeezed into the thing. I'd like to see her take a stroll through downtown Tehran in that getup.

Well they say men's testosterone levels have dropped 50% in the past 50 years......this is a result of too many feminine males in our society, many in here btw what with members like Pogo and Real Dave, Fort Fun, Progressive Patriot and Franco. Dang.....the one thing you thought was safe from the PC gheyness madness was the SI Swimsuit Issue. Fing fAiL.:gay:
And....of course.....;)....we've got INCEL.

oh look
upload_2019-4-30_12-12-54.png

Voice of Europe

Italy
France
Germany

Fucking Burkini . . . seriously? Radical feminists for ages demanded their bathing gear diminish, terrified of the evil male patriarchy forcing them back into full body swimsuits. And now? Now those same ideologues praise the full body covering Burkini because some Muslim model squeezed into the thing. I'd like to see her take a stroll through downtown Tehran in that getup.
I'm curious....show the direct correlation between women against patriarchal religions and those who praise full body coverings.

Italy
France
Germany

My opinion- she didn’t show enough skin. She looks to have a decent bod, so flaunt that shit girl, work it and twerk it.

Forum List

Back