Frightening

She'll just change the subject or make some new, even more ridiculous, claim.

There's a reason she's the board laughingstock.

Partisan Trends: Republicans 35.4%, Democrats 34.0%, Unaffiliateds 30.5%

Partisan Trends - Rasmussen Reports™

Mmmm - a poll of an extremely small portion of America with an intentional slant vs actual numbers from the registration. Gee, I wonder which one is more accurate?

Typical propaganda from the left...

Typical crap from the far fascist right, as usual.

Yeah, Rasmussen is leftist.

Rott continues a lackey of the far right.

I worked with someone whose car looked like this,with the idiotic liberal mob slogans...

she nutted out and is "out until further notice" as we speak. These people are loons.
This poll was on DU several years ago:

dumentalhealthpolljj5.jpg
They left off "I AM severely mentally ill."

I think that's covered in the first choice.

I wonder if Lahood has ever been to China. The issue is efficiency and when you have life or death control over the population you can be effcient because those that don't go along can be removed and killed. I remember my first trip seeing farm workers living in straw tents in the fields with no water or toilets or electricity. That is pretty efficient.

Did a horse kick you in the head?

You ramble on and on like someone with a few loose rocks in your head.

Actually, it would be much more efficient to have a couple of people make a decision than to have congress argue about it incessantly. This is not saying the decisions are always good, but that they are more efficient. I know that is an advanced point that your feeble little mind could not possibly contemplate so you fall back on the idea that anyone who says something about china that is not an insult must automatically be a communist idiot, but in this case it is merely a fact that to get 3 people to agree and start moving is a hell of a lot easier to get a few hundred to agree and move forward. There is a saying that too many chiefs fuck things up, and it is pretty well established that this is a fact.

The majority of Chinese are poorer than Americans and live in shacks in the rural parts of the country.

Anyone that claims that country is an example for us to follow is an idiot, especially given they follow us by stealing our technology. So we should follow the country that relies on stealing our technology......fucking nuts.

Last edited:
And they commit myriad, egregious human right violations on a daily basis. It's ingrained in the leftist ideology.

China does not have a Bacon-Davis Act, nor does it have an Environmental Protection Agency. It can do what it does, because it really can do what it does.

Actually, it would be much more efficient to have a couple of people make a decision than to have congress argue about it incessantly. This is not saying the decisions are always good, but that they are more efficient. I know that is an advanced point that your feeble little mind could not possibly contemplate so you fall back on the idea that anyone who says something about china that is not an insult must automatically be a communist idiot, but in this case it is merely a fact that to get 3 people to agree and start moving is a hell of a lot easier to get a few hundred to agree and move forward. There is a saying that too many chiefs fuck things up, and it is pretty well established that this is a fact.
You actually have the gall to call others feeble minded?

Let Me see if you can guess why your idea of efficiency is so asinine as to be frightening.

What happens when the three in power have to be replaced? Put yourself in this place.

It would be much more efficient for three conservatives to make all the choices for this country. We'd be on track in almost no time at all.

Still feeling good about it?

I believe you are actually agreeing with the poster you are responding to. You do realize that, right?

They're saying that the fact he said it was more effiecient does not mean he supports a China-like system...
I'm stating that the entire premise is bullshit.

The most efficient engine in the world won't matter one little bit to anyone if it is powering that locomotive that is .3 ms from running your ass over. It was a stupid thing to say, and it is a stupid position to say, "I agree that it is more efficient" when in fact, the matter of efficient is the stupidest premise going.

Nazi's were efficient too..

Partisan Trends: Republicans 35.4%, Democrats 34.0%, Unaffiliateds 30.5%

Partisan Trends - Rasmussen Reports™

Mmmm - a poll of an extremely small portion of America with an intentional slant vs actual numbers from the registration. Gee, I wonder which one is more accurate?

You are citing a poll (ie asking a small portion of people their opinion) vs. actual registration numbers. You're an idiot and you know it. It's a weak attempt to make a case for liberals and it falls far short.

Then why don't you haul your sorry ass off to China where you can enjoy the streamlined system. I've spent considerable time there and the infrastructure they have built will all be coming down in 20 years or so.....I wonder where they will get the money to put it back together ?

Let me know if you need the address of the place to apply for a visa....you can get a special one for idiots.

You are citing a poll (ie asking a small portion of people their opinion) vs. actual registration numbers. You're an idiot and you know it. It's a weak attempt to make a case for liberals and it falls far short.

So now you change tactics. Rasmussen is not leftist now. You question the accuracy of poll now.

Rott is not a conservative, only a mouthpiece and lackey for the far extremist right fascists. He continues fail.

So we should follow the country that relies on stealing our technology......fucking nuts.

We sure do like that Chinese money though. What you think would happen if we piss the Chinese off enough that they stop buying Guvmint bonds. Or worse yet, dump dollars on the currency market.

Of course, this would hurt the Chinese as well. But not nearly as bad as it would hurt us.

So lets piss the Chinese off and see what happens.

And we sure do like that shit they build in China. WalMart is full of it. Sams to. Lets quit buying it.

So you all bitch all you want about how bad China is. Who needs them? Besides us.

So now you change tactics. Rasmussen is not leftist now. You question the accuracy of poll now.

Rott is not a conservative, only a mouthpiece and lackey for the far extremist right fascists. He continues fail.

Haven't changed anything, stupid. I said all along how your a pathetic liberal who puts up bullshit liberal numbers against facts. A poll (asking a VERY small number of people) against actual registration numbers is something only an idiot liberal would do. Sorry son, you lose... :lol:

You are a far right extremist pretending (very) poorly to be a conservative.

You said Rasmussen was liberal, and now you are lying about what you said.

We don't want your kind in the GOP. We don't want reactionary wacks and followers of Santorum, Bachmann, et al.

You are clearly losers, and we intend to win with Romney this fall, then exclude the left and you from governing.

Haven't changed anything, stupid. I said all along how your a pathetic liberal who puts up bullshit liberal numbers against facts. A poll (asking a VERY small number of people) against actual registration numbers is something only an idiot liberal would do. Sorry son, you lose... :lol:

It really speaks to the mentality of liberals that they pretend to be "conservatives" and then push the liberal agenda. Do you they really believe that will somehow convince others to believe in the failed ideology of Communism/Marxism/Liberalism?

This is a group of people who commit voter fraud, lie, and whose protests turns violent. It reallly tells you all you need to know about which side to be on in this battle.

It really speaks to the mentality of liberals that they pretend to be "conservatives" and then push the liberal agenda. Do you they really believe that will somehow convince others to believe in the failed ideology of Communism/Marxism/Liberalism?

This is a group of people who commit voter fraud, lie, and whose protests turns violent. It reallly tells you all you need to know about which side to be on in this battle.

Pretenders usually out themselves. Truth has no agenda. progressives do...and it's against truth about themselves.

Forum List

Back