Frightening

Exactly - because it prevented the voter fraud your party needs to win an election. You guys have been caught time and time again voting for DEAD PEOPLE, having illegal aliens vote, and more. In Madison, WI - they had a voter turn out of 110%. Liberals are so stupid, they can't even cheat "right". Tends to draw a little attention when you have more votes than living, registered people in a district. :lol:

"Obama Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood hailed China as a model for government efficiency this week, saying: "The Chinese are more successful [in building infrastructure] because in their country, only three people make the decision. In our country, 3,000 people do, 3 million."

The left has become so radical, it is down right crazy. They bash freedom, choice, and America while praising Communism, oppression, and dictators. Can you imagine just 20 years ago a member of any presidents cabinet stating that China is so much better because just a few dictators make all the decisions, while America sucks because we have discussions and debate on what is best?

This party has become so radical and so unhinged. Thankfully, because of that, their numbers are shrinking every year (down to a laughable 21% of American's who are registered Democrats). If not for that, these maniacs would be a serious threat to the globe.
Morning Bell: Jobs, Unemployment Stuck
all quotes require a link per board copyright rules. kindly insert your link or quote will be removed.

Frightening

Frightening that you take someone's comment out of context? Naw... I think we are getting used to it.

your only problem is you cant prove any of this fraud you claim

Why do you do this? It has been proven, in court and to you, repeatedly. People have gone to jail for it.

Your side is famous worldwide for voter fraud. You aren't even good at hiding it, though you are good at denying it...for all the good it does.

Tell me, have you ever committed voter fraud? I bet you have. Your denials are too adamant and ridiculous.

Why do you do this? It has been proven, in court and to you, repeatedly. People have gone to jail for it.

Your side is famous worldwide for voter fraud. You aren't even good at hiding it, though you are good at denying it...for all the good it does.

Tell me, have you ever committed voter fraud? I bet you have. Your denials are too adamant and ridiculous.

every state I have lived in , (Texass, Oklahoma, Alabama, Missouri, Virginia) all had you show ID to vote, even before there was a law, and I have been voting since '79.

go get your proof idiot.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

I don't need proof to believe you've committed voter fraud. You're just a little too far over the top with your idiotic denials of the obvious truth.

There is no fraud to stop yet plenty of voters who will be denied the right to vote

This is a very simple issue - even for radicals and liars like you. Only someone with the most malicious of intentions would not want someone to have to show proper identification before voting.

This would be as asinine as someone claiming they should not have to show their drivers license when pulled over by law enforcement, not have to show their ID when entering a bar or ordering drinks, or not having to show ID when entering a country.

Only someone trying to cheat an election would imply that voters should not have to show their ID to verify they are who they say they are before voting.

I know, I hate it when dead people and illegal immigrants are denied voting rights that they don't have.

It's just awful.

so you would disenfranchise legal voters in an election by the tens of thousands to stop fraud that effects no election?

You mean other than the 110% voter turn out in uber liberal Madison, WI? :lol: You mean the literally thousands of incidents where they've proven voter fraud by liberals :lol:

Keep your head in the sand - it's doing so much good for you so far :lol:

"Obama Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood hailed China as a model for government efficiency this week, saying: "The Chinese are more successful [in building infrastructure] because in their country, only three people make the decision. In our country, 3,000 people do, 3 million."

The left has become so radical, it is down right crazy. They bash freedom, choice, and America while praising Communism, oppression, and dictators. Can you imagine just 20 years ago a member of any presidents cabinet stating that China is so much better because just a few dictators make all the decisions, while America sucks because we have discussions and debate on what is best?

This party has become so radical and so unhinged. Thankfully, because of that, their numbers are shrinking every year (down to a laughable 21% of American's who are registered Democrats). If not for that, these maniacs would be a serious threat to the globe.
Morning Bell: Jobs, Unemployment Stuck
all quotes require a link per board copyright rules. kindly insert your link or quote will be removed.
:eek:

(But, at some point I really need to stop being surprised about Obama's totalitarian ideals.)

Forum List

Back