Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Turn about, fair play? Isn't Obama the very first birther?

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Archived-Articles: Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

In just the last month, Obama has made several statements that are just not so. Statements made to the American public that were in direct conflict with known facts.

In April, Obama flatly stated that implementing ObamaCare will reduce the deficit by $1 trillion. A day later, the Congressional Budget Office reported that statement was 'incorrect,' pegging the "deficit savings" at $210 billion over 10 years.

In the same April 15 speech, Obama stated that the tax burden on the wealthy is the lowest it has been in 50 years. A simple fact-check proves him wrong. Obama did not correct his false statement and the media didn't either.

The left doesn't care about the truth any more than Obamavider does. It's their status quo. His entire campaign is nothing but lies, just like 2008 was. Oh wait, maybe it's just a composite. :lol:

Obama's whole LIFE is based upon LIES.

Even his so-called 'Biographies'.

Obama is a PHONY.

Yes, why yes he is and yes they are, too. Phoney is probably and understatement. :eusa_clap:

Too many inconsistancies about his LIFE in 'Dreams From My Father'...

...it's a fabrication by Obama...that is catching up to him...there's NOTHING real about him except the DAMAGE he's done to this Republic, his TREASONOUS Behaviour.

Is Obama a Serial Liar?
That brings to mind, the quote, "These are the times that try men's souls..."(and bring about the Executive Privilege...)

Obama's whole LIFE is based upon LIES.

Even his so-called 'Biographies'.

Obama is a PHONY.

Well, he is a politician, but he is bad even for a politican.

I used to think he was basically honest till all that Reve Wright shit came out and he just lied his ass off trying to cover.

The guy seems to be a pathetic crack head, seriously, look how skinny that fucker is.

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

In just the last month, Obama has made several statements that are just not so. Statements made to the American public that were in direct conflict with known facts.

In April, Obama flatly stated that implementing ObamaCare will reduce the deficit by $1 trillion. A day later, the Congressional Budget Office reported that statement was 'incorrect,' pegging the "deficit savings" at $210 billion over 10 years.

In the same April 15 speech, Obama stated that the tax burden on the wealthy is the lowest it has been in 50 years. A simple fact-check proves him wrong. Obama did not correct his false statement and the media didn't either.

You can get the same data from the Heritage Foundation, Fox News and Breitbart.

The second ten years of ACA is when the trillion dollars savings are.

The rich's EFFECTIVE tax rate is the lowest ever.

Your sources are the liars, as always...Pub dupes!!

Serial liar?

I think you've confused him with Romney, the guy with so many stances he should open a yoga school.

False dichotomy; they are BOTH liars, but IMO Obama some how has gotten worse than Mittens...my God!

I think the edge has to go to Mitt, he's accrued a bigger reputation for lying and changing his story with far less time in political office, and a much less scrutinized office for that matter.

Is Obama a Serial Liar?

Consider:

Used to be, it was a very big deal when a POTUS baldface lied to the American public.

This piece of feces does it three times before breakfast each day, and the media gives him a free pass.

Worst Ever.

I don't know of a prominent politician who isn't a "serial liar". But your link is wrong. The American Thinker article claims that the CBO used the word "incorrect" (quotes in original, indicating a direct quotation) to describe Obama's prediction and links to a factcheck.org article. But neither factcheck or the CBO seem to use the word "incorrect". Indeed, it would be very odd to call a prediction "incorrect" (how will we know until the events come to pass?), and it would be odd for the CBO to rate the veracity of a statement rather than just giving their own projection.

I don't know of a prominent politician who isn't a "serial liar". But your link is wrong. The American Thinker article claims that the CBO used the word "incorrect" (quotes in original, indicating a direct quotation) to describe Obama's prediction and links to a factcheck.org article. But neither factcheck or the CBO seem to use the word "incorrect". Indeed, it would be very odd to call a prediction "incorrect" (how will we know until the events come to pass?), and it would be odd for the CBO to rate the veracity of a statement rather than just giving their own projection.

So just so I understand. You are saying that the article is wrong because they summarize what the CBO said by saying that Obama was incorrect? So you are blaming the things that Obama says on the use of the word incorrect. Seems a tad bit of a stretch to me. When I found out that it was actually Obama who was the first birther everything about him was illuminated.

Forum List

Back