Frightening

TM goes to the nearest graveyard, writes down a list of names and then hits all the voting booths in town to cast votes.

She's nervous about the whole ID thing, for obvious reasons.

so you would disenfranchise legal voters in an election by the tens of thousands to stop fraud that effects no election?

Why would anyone be "disenfranchised" by properly showing identification? Unless, of course, they are trying to commit voter fraud or are wanted by law enforcement :lol:

There is no fraud to stop yet plenty of voters who will be denied the right to vote

Hey Lies - where is your outrage at having to produce your drivers license for many of the occassions that require it? I don't see your concern for "disenfranchising" drivers... :lol:

Enough said!

Anti-semitism is an effective distraction from voter fraud, I must say.

The truth is - liberals know they will lose the overwhelming majority of elections if fraud is elliminated. Fraud is what the Democratic Party is built on (well, that and lies & propaganda).

remember when your party is on life support that I tried to get you to put the knife down

remember when your party is on life support that I tried to get you to put the knife down

Rather than sharing your dreams and wishes - why won't you answer the question? Afraid it proves you are wrong?

Hey Lies - where is your outrage at having to produce your drivers license for many of the occassions that require it? I don't see your concern for "disenfranchising" drivers...

keep pretending.

you are only fooling yourselves.

The courts now have this

Rather than sharing your dreams and wishes - why won't you answer the question? Afraid it proves you are wrong?

Hey Lies - where is your outrage at having to produce your drivers license for many of the occassions that require it? I don't see your concern for "disenfranchising" drivers...

You know what virtually means, right?

It means there was evidence.

Kosher eh?Does that mean reproduction is allowed only through a sheet with a hole cut in it?

Moonglow, uh? Does that mean the only way you have "sex" is jerking yourself off through a sheet with a hole cut in it because you're too immature, stupid, and ugly for a girl to actually ever sleep with you?

how does that change the facts that show the republican party has worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting to win elections?

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=1

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud

By ERIC LIPTON and IAN URBINA

Published: April 12, 2007

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

LMAO!!! "Scant Evidence" - in other words, the evidence proves it, but liberals are trying to minimize the damage by claiming it's not happening as much as they think to be a "problem" :lol:

Thank you for posting proof that defeats your own argument :lol:

how does that change the facts that show the republican party has worked for decades to keep legal American voters from voting to win elections?

How does properly showing ID "keep legal Americans from voting"? You can't answer the question because it proves you are wrong! Sad that you have such little integrity, that you feel it is ok to cheat in order to win. Very sad.

There is no fraud to stop yet plenty of voters who will be denied the right to vote

Hey Lies - you keep talking about "PROOF" here with voter fraud facts.

Well, where is YOUR PROOF that voters will be "disenfranchised" or "denied their right to vote" if asked to show a simple drivers license or state ID card?

Come on Lies, where is your PROOF? We have proof - some you posted yourself. No please show actual proof - not opinion - that having to show a drivers license somehow scares people away from voting???

Lol.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey KG - ask Lies where her proof is. She keeps talking about proof with voter fraud (which is well proven in thousands of court cases). Where is her proof that American somehow won't be able to vote because they have to be honest about who they are?

New Topics

Forum List

Back