What if we had white men’s groups. Or just for example white groups like white lives matter or A congressional white caucus?

White History Month, the Congressional White Caucus, White Entertainment Television, National Association for the Advancement of White People, White Studies, White Student Unions.

I thought the KKK, Aryan Nation, Atomwaffen, Aryan Brotherhood, etc, etc were groups for white men only... in fact........there are plenty of whites only groups......you can easily join one of them and stop crying

You make racist remarks against black folks and then whine about folks attacking Jewish folks. Can you explain that?
I don’t make racist remarks against blacks. Pointing out that the high illegitimacy rate of blacks explains their high poverty and crime rate isn’t racist. Neither does objecting to race-based college admissions policies.

OTOH, antisemitism is higher among blacks than whites - including among some of the blacks right here on this forum. Can you explain that?

I don’t make racist remarks against blacks. Pointing out that the high illegitimacy rate of blacks explains their high poverty and crime rate isn’t racist. Neither does objecting to race-based college admissions policies.

OTOH, antisemitism is higher among blacks than whites - including among some of the blacks right here on this forum. Can you explain that?
Yet none has made statements like you do about too many blacks being in advertising.

Yet none has made statements like you do about too many blacks being in advertising.
First, others have. But liberals like yourself jump on the Jew who says it, and let other truly racist remarks by others pass.

And second, pointing out that overrepresentation of blacks is not racist….it is actually pointing out the racism against whites. Prioritizing blacks for hiring is discriminating against whites.

And P.S. You didn’t answer my question but rather went right on the attack.

You post garbage and your posts are filled with racism against blacks. Give me some examples of how black folks are racist against Jewish folks.

White History Month, the Congressional White Caucus, White Entertainment Television, National Association for the Advancement of White People, White Studies, White Student Unions.
There are 11 white history months but it`s up to you to read a history book. Let this book be your first. Better yet, pass it around to the other members of your Klavern.

UNC
ALABAMA
DUKE
MICHIGAN
OKLAHOMA
UCLA
TEXAS
TEXAS A&M
CLEMSON
should I go on?
No, you shouldn't.
Just one example:
1683226917645.png

First, others have. But liberals like yourself jump on the Jew who says it, and let other truly racist remarks by others pass.

And second, pointing out that overrepresentation of blacks is not racist….it is actually pointing out the racism against whites. Prioritizing blacks for hiring is discriminating against whites.

And P.S. You didn’t answer my question but rather went right on the attack.
"pointing out that overrepresentation of blacks is not racist"....................while whining it sure is.

Forum List

Back