Frightening

The original poster suggested that Lahood was a radical leftist. Freedombecki said that he was a Democrat. He is not. He's a Republican who represented IL-18 for seven terms and who endorsed John McCain for president (Ray LaHood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

His Republicanism notwithstanding, Lahood's views on the efficiency of Chinese infrastructure policy seem difficult to dispute. As Vast LWC has noted, he was careful to say that the US has a superior political system even as he noted its limitations.

LaHood was appointed by Obama. Do you really believe Obama - the radical Marxist who has appointed nut cases like Holder, Rahm Emanual and surrounds himself with radicals like Jeremiah Wright and David Axelrod, would really appoint a true conservative?

Just because you call yourself a "Republican" doesn't mean you're an actual Republican. Ted Bundy called himself an "upstanding citizen" - would you agree with that assessment?

I don't grant the premise of your question. Since I take "Republican" to mean a member of the Republican party, I don't really consider this to be a very subjective issue. If someone calls himself a Republican and registers as a Republican, I believe it is perfectly appropriate to call them a Republican. Moreover, so far as I know, the voters who voted for him as a Republican and the state and national Republican organizations considered him a Republican.

Incidentally, when did Ted Bundy call himself an "upstanding citizen"? I can't find any reference to this.

The original poster suggested that Lahood was a radical leftist. Freedombecki said that he was a Democrat. He is not. He's a Republican who represented IL-18 for seven terms and who endorsed John McCain for president (Ray LaHood - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

His Republicanism notwithstanding, Lahood's views on the efficiency of Chinese infrastructure policy seem difficult to dispute. As Vast LWC has noted, he was careful to say that the US has a superior political system even as he noted its limitations.

LaHood was appointed by Obama. Do you really believe Obama - the radical Marxist who has appointed nut cases like Holder, Rahm Emanual and surrounds himself with radicals like Jeremiah Wright and David Axelrod, would really appoint a true conservative?

Just because you call yourself a "Republican" doesn't mean you're an actual Republican. Ted Bundy called himself an "upstanding citizen" - would you agree with that assessment?

I don't grant the premise of your question. Since I take "Republican" to mean a member of the Republican party, I don't really consider this to be a very subjective issue. If someone calls himself a Republican and registers as a Republican, I believe it is perfectly appropriate to call them a Republican. Moreover, so far as I know, the voters who voted for him as a Republican and the state and national Republican organizations considered him a Republican.

Incidentally, when did Ted Bundy call himself an "upstanding citizen"? I can't find any reference to this.

Uh, he did so over and over when he unequivocally denied all allegations against him, even in the face of overwhelming evidence. He denied being a serial killer or breaking any laws in court. It doesn't matter what Ray calls himself - the fact that he acts like he does (actions speak louder than words) and was appointed by Barack Obama is all the evidence one requires.

Just to be clear on this - if I register as a Democrat tomorrow in order to vote in the primary and sabotage the liberal agenda, you'll fully identify me as a Democrat despite my very clear conservative beliefs?

What you call yourself means nothing - actions define who and what you are.

"Obama Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood hailed China as a model for government efficiency this week, saying: "The Chinese are more successful [in building infrastructure] because in their country, only three people make the decision. In our country, 3,000 people do, 3 million."

The left has become so radical, it is down right crazy. They bash freedom, choice, and America while praising Communism, oppression, and dictators. Can you imagine just 20 years ago a member of any presidents cabinet stating that China is so much better because just a few dictators make all the decisions, while America sucks because we have discussions and debate on what is best?

This party has become so radical and so unhinged. Thankfully, because of that, their numbers are shrinking every year (down to a laughable 21% of American's who are registered Democrats). If not for that, these maniacs would be a serious threat to the globe.
Radical leftists pine for unlimited power to force the lives of others into what they think they think it should be.

"Obama Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood hailed China as a model for government efficiency this week, saying: "The Chinese are more successful [in building infrastructure] because in their country, only three people make the decision. In our country, 3,000 people do, 3 million."

The left has become so radical, it is down right crazy. They bash freedom, choice, and America while praising Communism, oppression, and dictators. Can you imagine just 20 years ago a member of any presidents cabinet stating that China is so much better because just a few dictators make all the decisions, while America sucks because we have discussions and debate on what is best?

This party has become so radical and so unhinged. Thankfully, because of that, their numbers are shrinking every year (down to a laughable 21% of American's who are registered Democrats). If not for that, these maniacs would be a serious threat to the globe.

Yeds, this is a perfect example of Obama's selections for people in office and it is downright scary. If it isn't Van Johnson , it's it's his economic team who have all left the scene or those who don't even pay their taxes but head the Treasury Dept. Just a shakin' my head.

--------- Please don't forget his wonderful AG, Eric Holder who was cited for Contempt! And the IDIOT George Bush, who had brilliant people like Condolessa Rice as his Sec of State and Richard Gates as Sec. of Defence. Given the comparrison, who is the real idiot here?

Interesting, and all these brilliant people produced the super recession that we are experiancing. And invaded another nation on the basis of lies that they manufactured. Failed to get the man that masterminded the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. Damn, what a fucking bunch of geniuses.

Actually, it would be much more efficient to have a couple of people make a decision than to have congress argue about it incessantly. This is not saying the decisions are always good, but that they are more efficient. I know that is an advanced point that your feeble little mind could not possibly contemplate so you fall back on the idea that anyone who says something about china that is not an insult must automatically be a communist idiot, but in this case it is merely a fact that to get 3 people to agree and start moving is a hell of a lot easier to get a few hundred to agree and move forward. There is a saying that too many chiefs fuck things up, and it is pretty well established that this is a fact.

To some people, the world can only be interpreted by 10-word-or-less talking points.

I guess that's why tweeting is so popular.

So sad.
Indeed.

oregon_bumper_stickers1.jpg

Prius%20-%2015%20Je%2008.jpg

Actually, it would be much more efficient to have a couple of people make a decision than to have congress argue about it incessantly. This is not saying the decisions are always good, but that they are more efficient. I know that is an advanced point that your feeble little mind could not possibly contemplate so you fall back on the idea that anyone who says something about china that is not an insult must automatically be a communist idiot, but in this case it is merely a fact that to get 3 people to agree and start moving is a hell of a lot easier to get a few hundred to agree and move forward. There is a saying that too many chiefs fuck things up, and it is pretty well established that this is a fact.

To some people, the world can only be interpreted by 10-word-or-less talking points.

So sad.
Indeed.

They don't have room for "Holder Lied Lawmen Died" on either.

And what? No Darwin fish, COEXIST or WELLSTONE! bumperstickers?

Da hell kinda liberals are these guys?

Scratch a progressive,
find a tyrannical eugenist.

Scratch a progressive,
find a tyrannical eugenist.
You just say that because it's true.

So sad.
Indeed.

I worked with someone whose car looked like this,with the idiotic liberal mob slogans...

she nutted out and is "out until further notice" as we speak. These people are loons.

So sad.
Indeed.

I worked with someone whose car looked like this,with the idiotic liberal mob slogans...

she nutted out and is "out until further notice" as we speak. These people are loons.
For every political bumpersticker after 1, on the back of your car, you can probably knock off 10 points IQ.

The Toyota is -130 then, and the Isuzu or whattever is -140

Last edited:

Just because Rott calls himself a conservative doesn't mean is a conservative. He has far more in common with far right wing extremist fascists.

For those of you who want to see what he said, rather than just the piece that is taken out of context, this is the link.

Obama

From my own perspective, you don't acheive or retain greatness in a competitive world by sticking your head in the sand.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o32tF-S6K60](R) Admits Voter ID Laws About Helping Romney Win Election - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back