Freedom Rallies across the country tomorrow, Saturday, April 14th...

Yeah, lets see how big those rallies are tomorrow.
It could be two million but doesn't matter. It won't make the news.

If it's big enough it will. And, because I'm here in Texas, if there is something like this tomorrow in the state, I'm sure the local news channel will cover it. They usually do.
I was thinking more along the lines of national news but any coverage is good. I'd like to see a full night of CNN covering it like they did the student march.

There are 100 million registered gun owners in the country.

How many are needed to parade?

Or do y'all think they are going to surrender their weapons because they
don't march.

They already own the weapons and they will not give them up.
It's actually a big waste of time.

Doesnt matter. Our country is not run by mob rule.

Marching, protesting, hastaging...

It's all a stupid waste of energy. You want to effect change you write your congressman. You attend their town halls. You volunteer for those who represent your values at election time. Man phone banks. Go door to door.

All that other shit is feel good pointless bullshit. #bringbackourgirls....?

Any gathering that isn't located on the steps of those who they're trying to influence is utterly pointless.

You know Grampa, it kinda helps if you actually read the links that the posters put in. If you had, you would have seen this.............................

Gun rights activists will gather at state capitols across the country Saturday in a demonstration of unity following weeks of anti-gun rhetoric that included a call for the repeal of the Second Amendment by retired Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens that outraged gun owners.

It helps to read the links dude. They ARE going to the state capitols and gathering on the steps in the states they live in.

Any gathering that isn't located on the steps of those who they're trying to influence is utterly pointless.

You know Grampa, it kinda helps if you actually read the links that the posters put in. If you had, you would have seen this.............................

Gun rights activists will gather at state capitols across the country Saturday in a demonstration of unity following weeks of anti-gun rhetoric that included a call for the repeal of the Second Amendment by retired Supreme Court Associate Justice John Paul Stevens that outraged gun owners.

It helps to read the links dude. They ARE going to the state capitols and gathering on the steps in the states they live in.
You are correct. I don't typically click on the links offered here.

You are correct. I don't typically click on the links offered here.

I click on the links because I want to understand what the poster is talking about.

Sometimes, these posters don't bother to even read their own links in their posts, and when I do, I find out that their link doesn't quite support the point they thought it would, and then point it out and laugh at them for not being thorough in their research.

If they think it will support their point and they include it in the post, I'm willing to read it so that I can figure out if they are batshit crazy or not.

You rooting one way or another?

Not really, but I know that most times a rally is organized by conservatives, it usually ends up being fairly small.

Or made to appear smaller than it is. The exact opposite of how the media portrays rallies organized by Soro...I mean liberals.

Man. Are you toying with Trombies? Please don't toy with the Trombies!

Forum List

Back