The other rape jihad and starvation front: Sudan

Behind the scenes of the war in Sudan lies a web of manipulation orchestrated by major superpowers. They're not just bystanders; they're pulling the strings. Think about it: Sudan sits on vast reserves of valuable resources like oil, gold, and uranium.

These superpowers aren't just interested in humanitarian efforts; they're in it for the profit. By perpetuating conflict and instability, they create the perfect environment to exploit these resources under the guise of peacekeeping missions.

It's a strategic move to maintain control and influence while lining their pockets with riches from arms sales and resource extraction.

It may sound far-fetched, but when you connect the dots, the evidence is there.

You need a stable government to support concessions whether that's oil, uranium, gold etc.

The North is developed and doing well even though it's arid. The South doesn't have much in the way of infrastructure, but they have oil..and plenty of water. Until recently the South raided each other for livestock and wives.

The South is Dinka, Neur and Christian. John Garang was educated and trained in the US. He called himself a Christian Marxist. They were big on kidnapping children. Remember the "Lost Boys"? Garang was head of the SPLA until someone threw him out of a helicopter.

I have been following this since the early 1990s.

I don't know if there's a right side. I know the Saudis criticized Sudan for being too strict in Muslim law.
Then they must be really strict!

In Africa, Black Lives Have Never Mattered

In Sudan everyone is black.

Some of the unaccompanied male minors were conscripted by the Islamic Southern rebel terrorist forces and used as soldiers in the rebel army, while others were handed over to the Islamic State by their own families to ensure protection, for food, and under a false impression the child would be attending school.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Lost Boys of Sudan - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back