Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

I hope the LGBT community gives love and respectful and quiet tolerance and support at the funeral.

God's Holy Word is eternal!! ===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10

God's Holy Word is eternal!! ===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10

It's my 'holy word' that Phelps and his ilk are human scum. The sooner he bites the dust the better.

Fred Phelps, Westboro Baptist Church Founder, Is 'On The Edge Of Death'

Fred Phelps, the founder of the highly controversial Westboro Baptist Church, which is known for protesting high-profile funerals with signs that read "God Hates Fags," is said to be dying at a hospice center in Kansas.

One of his sons, Nate Phelps, released the news on Saturday:

I've learned that my father, Fred Phelps, Sr., pastor of the "God Hates Fags" Westboro Baptist Church, was ex-communicated from the "church" back in August of 2013. He is now on the edge of death at Midland Hospice house in Topeka, Kansas.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Terribly ironic that his devotion to his god ends this way. Destroyed by the monster he made.

I feel sad for all the hurt he's caused so many. I feel sad for those who will lose the grandfather and father they loved. And I'm bitterly angry that my family is blocking the family members who left from seeing him, and saying their good-byes.

Fred Phelps has been excommunicated from his own "church".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, most people have very, very strong feelings about the Phelps clan. Personally, based on what they did to families grieving over dead US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, I hate them with a passion and when Fred Phelps dies, I am going to go out and dance in the streets. Right now, I am lifting a glass of Brandy, hoping that when he does die, his journey to Stix will be swift.

Last edited:
The only bad news here is that the mother fucker probably won't suffer. If you folks really want some payback, then block his funeral arrangements, smash his headstone and take a collective shit on that mother fucking piece of shits grave.

Believe GOD'S Word or die in your sins!!! your choice!!==God's Holy Word is eternal!! ===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10

Believe GOD'S Word or die in your sins!!! your choice!!==God's Holy Word is eternal!! ===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10

Shut up. You're not helping Fred Phelps.

I don't have 'strong feelings' about Phelps at all. I realize there will always be a fringe of nuts. I think the people that have 'strong feelings' about Phelps are the people who are looking to find excuses to hate Christians, with the possible exception of people who were directly affected by Westboro.

Forum List

Back