Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

I hope all of the people they've insulted over the years can find out where the funeral will be. And maybe the Patriot Guard too.

He like to send messages during funerals when he was alive, now it's time for a message to be sent during his.

That is like becoming ones own enemy. If he was wrong--they will also be wrong--- the wise path would be to apply Jesus truth---return evil for evil to no one.---this should always be choice #1---- but in reality we know better out of mortal hearts.

I hope all of the people they've insulted over the years can find out where the funeral will be. And maybe the Patriot Guard too.

He like to send messages during funerals when he was alive, now it's time for a message to be sent during his.

I dunno. I am thinking the best revenge would be to completely ignore them. Totally. No media presence. Nothing.

Sorry. Very un Godlike on my part, but I don't have an ounce of pity for that fucker. Hope he rots in hell.

Tell that to the ones mourning their dead who had no choice but to hear it.

Guess you don't care much for them, what?

And now, I exercise my first amendment right in calling them out for the scum they are.

Uh huh.

".... with the possible exception of people who were directly affected by Westboro."

That's a lot of people. And did it ever occur to you that I may be one of those people? Did that thought ever go through your head?

So, exactly what are you moaning about, anyway?

No, cos the overwhelming odds are that you aren't one of those people.

I dunno. I am thinking the best revenge would be to completely ignore them. Totally. No media presence. Nothing.

Hmm maybe. But I'm thinking Michael Moore's sodom-mobile should make a visit :laugh:

Pastor Fred Phelps 85 YEARS OLD ===GOD is our only real judge or our Lord and Savior!!! We get to choose!!

Revenge? So, suddenly sharing an belief is worthy of revenge? And you speak to a very prevalent mindset among lefties; 'Don't cover the story.' It's not the media's job to so overtly make such value judgments.

Well, I hope he is coming to terms with God. Because, like everyone, he has alot of things to reconcile with His maker.

I had not heard that he was excommunicated from his own church. How did that happen?

Thing is Stat, God will deal with Phelp's hate. Don't make Him deal with your hate, which will also ultimately be between you and Him. Hate is an acid that destroys the vessel that carries it. Hate's direction/target is of no consequence to God. The heart that harbors it is.
Phelps isn't effected one bit by the amount of hate you carry, but you will be.

Be secure in the judgment robe of Christ. It isn't necessary for you to "suit up" too. Judging Phelps gets you judged along with Phelps., for the same offense, hatred of your fellow man. Is your hate any better or worse or more noble than Phelp's hate? Or is hatred just hatred in the eyes of God, regardless of the reason/excuse we use to cling to it.........

Last edited:
Thing is, God will deal with Phelp's hate. Don't make Him deal with your hate, which will also ultimately be between you and Him. Hate is an acid that destroys the vessel that carries it. Hate's direction/target is of no consequence to God. The heart that harbors it is.
Phelps isn't effected one bit by the amount of hate you carry, but you will be.

Be secure in the judgment robe of Christ. It isn't necessary for you to "suit up" too. Judging Phelps gets you judged along with Phelps., for the same offense, hatred of your fellow man. Is your hate any better or worse or more noble than Phelp's hate? Or is hatred just hatred in the eyes of God, regardless of the reason/excuse we use to cling to it.........

I agree. no point hating fred phelps. Do that and he wins.

Gotta care to hate someone. I don't care. But I will smile when he gasps his last. One less demon.

Well, I hope he is coming to terms with God. Because, like everyone, he has alot of things to reconcile with His maker.

I had not heard that he was excommunicated from his own church. How did that happen?

The family is totally tight lipped about it, and this is also probably why they are not allowing any other "excommunicated" members of the family to visit that dying turd. They probably don't want him telling the others why he was kicked out of his own "church".

It's easy to act like this is all ok, but that entire despicable family wreaked pain and anguish upon thousands and thousands of soldiers families by deliberately protesting those funerals, calling all soldiers "fags" and saying they deserved to die.

Yes, judgment belongs to G-d, but we humans are allowed to remember. And believe me, I remember, I remember.

I am thinking there is a special place in Hell for someone like Fred Phelps. And then there is the added irony that their vicious hate campaign against gay people probably backfired. That may even be Hell enough for that fuckwad.

Pastor Fred Phelps 85 YEARS OLD ===GOD is our only real judge or our Lord and Savior!!! We get to choose!!

So, he's a complete asshole who lived to be 85?

I guess all babies that died before their first birthday were bad people, by your logic?

Who is worse, Fred Phelps or women, the millions of women who killed their babies because they were an inconvenience before birth?

Forum List

Back