Fred Phelps, of the Westbro "GOD HATES FAGS" church, dying

If the fags and freaks come out to celebrate I hope they get ran over. This about a civil rights attorney posing as a Christian. Fucking fags were just a money making tool. They're not special, not loved, and sure as hell not invited to this hate fest. God doesn't hate fags but he sure as hell won't tolerate them.

I don't have 'strong feelings' about Phelps at all. I realize there will always be a fringe of nuts. I think the people that have 'strong feelings' about Phelps are the people who are looking to find excuses to hate Christians, with the possible exception of people who were directly affected by Westboro.

Not true. I detest the Westboro scum for what they did to the funerals of so many US soldiers. I don't consider those Westboro scum to be Christian at all, so your broadside is ineffective here.

Believe GOD'S Word or die in your sins!!! your choice!!==God's Holy Word is eternal!! ===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10

Shut up. You're not helping Fred Phelps.

A bullet to his head would be a good place to start helping him ...

I don't have 'strong feelings' about Phelps at all. I realize there will always be a fringe of nuts. I think the people that have 'strong feelings' about Phelps are the people who are looking to find excuses to hate Christians, with the possible exception of people who were directly affected by Westboro.

Not true. I detest the Westboro scum for what they did to the funerals of so many US soldiers. I don't consider those Westboro scum to be Christian at all, so your broadside is ineffective here.

They exercised their first amendment rights. Smart people paid them no mind.

Tell that to the ones mourning their dead who had no choice but to hear it.

Guess you don't care much for them, what?

And now, I exercise my first amendment right in calling them out for the scum they are.

Other than being an asshole, what is his "crime"? Don't forget that lefties worship cop killers ,and in France they name streets after US cop killers like Mumia.

Other than being an asshole, what is his "crime"? Don't forget that lefties worship cop killers ,and in France they name streets after US cop killers like Mumia.

Well if youre comparing him to those people, you must agree that he sucks.

Fred and his followers are misguided. I shant miss the man.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DddEOZcEDZM]Richard & Shirley Pearce - Sorry, I Never Knew You (Aussie Country Gospel Music) - YouTube[/ame]

Believe GOD'S Word or die in your sins!!! your choice!!==God's Holy Word is eternal!! ===Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality, 10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God. 1 corinthians 6:9-10

How about contributing to the damn thread?

Are all threads a platform for you to quote the bible?

SHUT UP already.

And now, I exercise my first amendment right in calling them out for the scum they are.

Uh huh.

".... with the possible exception of people who were directly affected by Westboro."

I agree that I hope he gets sincere well-wishes from the gay community as he passes.

It's a lesson for the entire planet that God forgives and so does mankind.

Was he a first class dickhead? Of course, but to err is human; to forgive divine.

Uh huh.

".... with the possible exception of people who were directly affected by Westboro."

That's a lot of people. And did it ever occur to you that I may be one of those people? Did that thought ever go through your head?

So, exactly what are you moaning about, anyway?

Forum List

Back