Frankenstein resigns!

Franken: I won my first elections by 312 votes and my hand still cramps when the weather gets cold!

:lmao:

Good riddance to the lying liar.
/----/ "Franken is serving his ninth year as senator. He says he'll resign in the coming weeks." Ummmmm sounds like he's hedging his bets. Why not resign now? Waiting to see if Moore wins and if the Senate seats him. If so, then Frankenstein can withdraw his resignation. Never trust a lying theivin' weasel Democrat.

Last edited:
Good riddance to the lying liar.
/----/ "Franken is serving his ninth year as senator. He says he'll resign in the coming weeks." Ummmmm sounds like he's hedging his bets. Why not resign now? Waiting to see if Moore wins and if the Senate seats him. If so, tehn Frankenstein can withdraw his resignation. Never trust a lying theivin' weasel Democrat.

You really love the Great Douche.

Trump said it, Democrats do it.
Dang? You say....

BREAKING: Arizona Republican Rep. Trent Franks is expected to resign - likely tied to unspecified allegations of inappropriate behavior.

Franks was first elected in 2002 and considered a 2012 Senate bid before deciding against it. Frank's 8th District in Arizona backed President Donald Trump by 21 points in 2016.
Arizona's Trent Franks Expected to Resign

btw: Some are better men.

btw: Some are better men. Why is the Great Douche still in office?
HAHA Bye..Bye....godly family values Trent....

And last. On sale now!

Douche_Pussy_Grabber3000.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back