Franken calls it quits.

Yep Franken is stepping down.

Yet he HAD to bring up Donald Trump in his speech and how he finds it unfair that HE has to step down, but not Trump.

Go to hell Franken you fucking pervert. Good riddance.

He was elected because of a couple of boxes of votes found in the trunk of someone's car that all happened to be for him.

While I disagree with Franken about 80% of the time and think he is a petty little man, I do not find the idea of a Senator harassed from office due to allegations of sexual misbehavior from decades ago to be copacetic.

He is the victim of a witch hunt and nothing he did merits him being forced from office.

This witch hunt will NOT have a good ending.

Political posturing by the Dems. There is no sincerity in their newfound morality.

Franken called out Trump and Moore as he resigned....

We all see where this is going...

They now have the fake moral high ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

Last edited:
While I disagree with Franken about 80% of the time and think he is a petty little man, I do not find the idea of a Senator harassed from office due to allegations of sexual misbehavior from decades ago to be copacetic.

He is the victim of a witch hunt and nothing he did merits him being forced from office.
Dunno about that, Jim. Wet'n'Slimy isn't a great campaign slogan.

Greg

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo

They wouldnt have the high ground, without a pussygrabber in the White House and a child molester being supported for Senate by the GOP. So make sure to give credit where it is actually due.

"Wet'n'Slimy" for President?

"ALL THE WAY WITH Wet'n'Slimy"

"TIME FOR A Wet'n'Slimy"

Sorta doesn't cut it.

Greg

Democrats are clearing the field for a female candidate like Kamala Harris. A black female, the new obama with a clit.

This isn't an allegation, it's a photo:

9cf.jpg

Bernie Sanders tells CBS that Trump ‘should think about resigning’ over his own sex misconduct scandals
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) told CBS “This Morning” that President Donald Trump should think about following the example set by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), who resigned this week after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment.

Noting that more than a dozen women have come forward to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct — and noting Trump’s own boasting of committing sexual assault on women in the infamous “Access Hollywood” video — Sanders said that Trump’s resignation is certainly something that should be on the table.

“We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he’s assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what’s going on and also think about resigning,” Sanders said.

Forum List

Back