France INcome Tax raised to 100%: Total Marxism

Actually, you get soclialists when the plutocrats abuse their power.

Which is pretty much what happened there.

And how's that working out?

Not so hot, looks like.

Depends who you ask, doesn't it?

I mean, you Obama Haters are all up in arms. But most of the rest of the country doesn't miss Bush the Dumber in the least.
Sure, if you love huge bureaucracy, insane debt, and the government reading your emails and listening to your phone calls -- it's just dandy!

Of course, you and the way you loath freedom, really DO think those things are grand.

It is so special to hear you right wing whackos worrying about the French. When any other time you right wing whackos are slamming the French any opportunity you find.

You all are hypocrites.

Or is it more funny to realize that you all are so worried about the very rich. Of France.

Here's a hint for ya; don't move to France IF you become very rich. OK?
(funny shit thinking you right wing whack jobs becoming VERY rich.) Just getting up from your computer and getting a job would help.
Meanwhile, in reality:

We're pointing out the failure of progressive policies. Because there are some people dim enough to want that crap here in the US.

Can you believe people are really that dumb?

Nobody should be paying more, or everyone should be paying more.. .at the same fucking goddamn rate... you know.. a little thing called equality in treatment
Life isn't fair.

And you know.. personal responsibility is a GOOD thing... having government take personal responsibilities of some and passing it on to others is not a good thing

So fuck you, twerp
History has actually shown that's not always true.

Was not asking for fair.. was indeed asking for equality in treatment.. big difference.. it is YOU guys who ask for things out of FAIRNESS.. hence your progressive systems

Yeah.. taking away personal responsibility has historically shown to be a good thing :rolleyes:
And hence Statist libtards refuse to belive people are different...refuse to belive in the individual or that they truly exist. All they have to do is step outside. There are billions of us...and it scares the living shit out of them.

Sounds totally outrageous.

Yeah just a bit, total bait & switch by the French Government, Sarkozy caps individual income taxes at 50% of income, then his successor enacts a retroactive income tax (in the form of a one-time levy on the previous year's income) to offset it because the French Constitutional Council nixes his idea to raise the top end marginal rate to 75%.

People in the United States complain about not being able to predict income tax rates in the future, People in France can't even predict income tax rates in the PAST. :redface:
"The Ministry of Truth is involved with news media, entertainment, the fine arts and educational books. Its purpose is to rewrite history to change the facts to fit Party doctrine for propaganda effect. For example, if Big Brother makes a prediction that turns out to be wrong, the employees of the Ministry of Truth go back and rewrite the prediction so that any prediction Big Brother previously made is accurate."

[
Sure, if you love huge bureaucracy, insane debt, and the government reading your emails and listening to your phone calls -- it's just dandy!

Of course, you and the way you loath freedom, really DO think those things are grand.

Hey, guy, I miss the freedom to be fired from my job if I get sick. Yeah, miss that freedom not one little bit.

So why weren't you whining about "insane debt" when Bush turned Clinton's surpluses into 6 trillion in War Debt?

Or when he was torturing useless information out of prisoners?

It is so special to hear you right wing whackos worrying about the French. When any other time you right wing whackos are slamming the French any opportunity you find.

????

We are slamming the French in this thread, you FUCKING RETARD.

At to the first part of the quote:
"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

If I may:

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

And these people that are getting taxed 100% plus are still living in France?
I would be gone in a heartbeat if that was the tax burden here.
Why work if all you did was hand your money over to the government.
This will start a massive underground market.

Life isn't fair.

You seek to enslave others based on your own greed, and that's the best you can come up with?

:eek:
greed.jpg

Hey at least it was only a one time fluke! The way our leftist talk in America, one has to wonder if they would not want that kind of thing here permanently.

Immie

[

Hey, guy, I miss the freedom to be fired from my job if I get sick. Yeah, miss that freedom not one little bit.
So, you hate the idea of taking responsibility for your employment decisions.

Whiner.
So why weren't you whining about "insane debt" when Bush turned Clinton's surpluses into 6 trillion in War Debt?
Wasn't keen on it, but your rant is tempered by the "Clinton's surplus" nonsense. :lol:
Or when he was torturing useless information out of prisoners?
...which has absolutely NOTHING to do with this thread, but your hyperemotionalism had to spew something out, didn't it? :lol:

OP- Not actually happening.
And they have deductions too.

We have a 39% top rate but nobody pays it, the average is 17%, and corporate 12%. Pure Pubcrappe and fear mongering.

France- #1 quality of life. USA- #23

Last edited:

Forum List

Back