France INcome Tax raised to 100%: Total Marxism

Oh...my...God.

That is the most fucked up thing I've seen in some time. Their ENTIRE income, gone!

Well, at least we can take solace in knowing that central governments are much more efficient in how they spend money than individuals making voluntary choices...:eusa_whistle:

Now which Statists here will support this kind of crap I wonder???

France is the next EU domino. Ireland, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain...France.

The wonder of financial derivatives. And you thought "subprime borrowers" were just black people in America.

It was also whole countries.

Oh...my...God.

That is the most fucked up thing I've seen in some time. Their ENTIRE income, gone!

Well, at least we can take solace in knowing that central governments are much more efficient in how they spend money than individuals making voluntary choices...:eusa_whistle:

I would just stop working. I mean if I dont get to keep one dime of what I earned why should I work right or move

Oh...my...God.

I would just stop working. I mean if I dont get to keep one dime of what I earned why should I work right or move

They won't stop working, they'll just take their assets and their business elsewhere, France's loss is some other countries gain. ;)

Hm... but France Supreme Court ( or whatever is it called) declared their 75% on the income over a million euros uncostitutional at the end of last December...

You have far lefties on here who may stay silent but love the idea of this.. and still some others that will openly support such things

That's because leftist progressives are mentally retarded children.

Many such leftist here on this forum are so retarded that they're cross eye'd and they regularly have foam build up on their mouths. :cool:

Good thing we don't have that sort of rate here and no one has remotely even suggested it.

Forum List

Back