FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

There is that bullshit again, if you oppose the boi king its all about race.

Cap wopuld hip you upside the head a dozen times with his shield for such a stupid & unamerican comment.

the douche bag called the President a racist, you may not have the intellectual capability to see that when a rich white guy calls the duly elected president of the U.S. who happens to be black a racist that its actually the rich white guy that is the racist.

Obama's past proves it, now, prove that he is not.

Spot on...

One doesn't sit through years of anti-white propaganda preaching without agreeing with it... I know I wouldn't attend service after service of someone spewing things I didn't agree with...

horse poop, most Americans saw through the right wing anti american extremists like hannity, limbaugh, and the racist beck's attempts at smearing this president with the reverend wright horse crap.

So ... then going to a religious leader who advocates anti-white actions is not racism? What of the people who frequent KKK gatherings just wo "watch" ... are they not racist?

Mr. Wright's words are on video record across the net, a lot on Youtube, you cannot deny them.

anything can be made to look like anything else when taken out of context, Obama is a politician, it is quite possible that the reverend wright was the preacher of record in the district obama worked out of politically, no big deal.
Apologist nonsense. You're speculating? Why not instead, investigate? Find out if that's what it was.

And, if that's indeed what it was, please explain why he didn't quit that church anyway, after it served his political ends. Oprah quit that same church. The constant drone of anti-white and anti-America bloviating disguised as preaching didn't sit too well with her.

If you read Obama's books, it will be clear to you why it did sit well with him.

horse poop, most Americans saw through the right wing anti american extremists like hannity, limbaugh, and the racist beck's attempts at smearing this president with the reverend wright horse crap.

So ... then going to a religious leader who advocates anti-white actions is not racism? What of the people who frequent KKK gatherings just wo "watch" ... are they not racist?

Mr. Wright's words are on video record across the net, a lot on Youtube, you cannot deny them.

did you have a problem with bush and other conservative politicians going to bob jones university to speak?

I didn't like Bush ... and do not agree with most Republican philosophy either ... like all real liberals, I do not like authority.

anything can be made to look like anything else when taken out of context, Obama is a politician, it is quite possible that the reverend wright was the preacher of record in the district obama worked out of politically, no big deal.

You're an idiot. Wright isn't just some reverend that worked in the district. He was Obama's spiirtual guide who married him to his wife, baptized him and his children, was the inspiration for a book and Obama spent 20 years in the guys church. All of this is on record and the source is Obama himself. You do realize the the noose is a racist symbol, don't you?

You're an idiot. Wright isn't just some reverend that worked in the district. He was Obama's spiirtual guide who married him to his wife, baptized him and his children, was the inspiration for a book and Obama spent 20 years in the guys church. All of this is on record and the source is Obama himself. You do realize the the noose is a racist symbol, don't you?

look a moron calling me an idiot, and oh the irony of a guy with the racist flag of treason discussing the supposed racism of the president.

look a moron calling me an idiot, and oh the irony of a guy with the racist flag of treason discussing the supposed racism of the president.

As opposed to the disrespectful use of the US flag as "clothing"?

heh? Captain America was sanctioned by the U.S. government to fight the red skull and the nazi's, they provided his uniform.(i assume the clothing thing was regarding my avatar)

heh? Captain America was sanctioned by the U.S. government to fight the red skull and the nazi's, they provided his uniform.(i assume the clothing thing was regarding my avatar)

:eusa_eh: Okay ... um ... reality is this way.

You are an idiot and your post proves it. And there is nothing racist about the Confederate battle flag, but ignorant people like you believe the contrary. Take the noose for example, some believe it's a racist symbol, personally I don't think so, many of white men have been hung by the noose and many black men have fought and died for the confederacy.

Black Confederates

Wright isn't just some reverend that worked in the district. He was Obama's spiirtual guide who married him to his wife, baptized him and his children, was the inspiration for a book and Obama spent 20 years in the guys church. All of this is on record and the source is Obama himself.

This is being conviently ignored by the 0bamapolgists...

:eusa_eh: Okay ... um ... reality is this way.

you were the one criticizing the clothing of a superhero.

Yes, and using the US flag for clothing is disrespectful ... you were criticizing someone who was using an old icon based on some propaganda.

You are an idiot and your post proves it. And there is nothing racist about the Confederate battle flag, but ignorant people like you believe the contrary. Take the noose for example, some believe it's a racist symbol, personally I don't think so, many of white men have been hung by the noose and many black men have fought and died for the confederacy.

Black Confederates

T790871A.JPG

Black Confederates

T790871A.JPG

Strawman ...

You know that the cross many religions use is actually a symbol of death, right?

What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist

I just want to know what "white" culture is, I mean which one?

Very fair skinned people, blonds, anyone lighter than....what, Scandanavian, Greek, Latvian, Georgian, what? Which one?

Black Confederates

T790871A.JPG

Strawman ...

You know that the cross many religions use is actually a symbol of death, right?

religion is foolish.

Black Confederates

T790871A.JPG

That's all you got?

black_confederates.jpg

2069219473_d5660d8e34.jpg

FrontPageNewBlackConfederate.jpg

jeffersonshields-753693.jpg

Black%20Confederate%20Soldiers.jpg

Confederacy.jpg

Strawman ...

religion is foolish.

Okay, you do know that the five pointed star is a religious symbol to?

Point is, just because someone wants to use it, doesn't change it's original meaning. The original meaning of the Confederate flag was just that, it is not a "white" flag, or "slavery" flag.

Now, let's go a step further, since you think that the Confederate flag is "racist" then you can in no way say Obama is not racist, not without proving you are a hypocrite.

Black Confederates

T790871A.JPG

That's all you got?

black_confederates.jpg

2069219473_d5660d8e34.jpg

FrontPageNewBlackConfederate.jpg

jeffersonshields-753693.jpg

Black%20Confederate%20Soldiers.jpg

Confederacy.jpg

and? there is a hasidic jewish rabbi that went to iran and claims the holocaust never happened.

Forum List

Back