FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist

Race-baiting is big business.

After all, isn't that essantially how Gates makes his money, too?

Glen Beck is doing the same thing as Gates does, only from a different angle.

Black racists like Gates need White racists like Beck and vice versa.

Think about it.

What identity would William Joyce or Bass have if they didn't assume the mantle of racists defending their race?

Everybody needs a hobby.

Some of play cards, some of us read, and some of us burn crosses and file affirmative action lawsuits.

It gives us something to do.

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.

We are all entitiled to our opinion. Are we not?

Think about it.

What identity would William Joyce or Bass have if they didn't assume the mantle of racists defending their race?

Everybody needs a hobby.

Some of play cards, some of us read, and some of us burn crosses and file affirmative action lawsuits.

Very well said.

However, there is a simpler hypothesis... Beck (and people like him) are total idiots.

Obviously, freedom ain't free...

Yes. Some of us more than others, it seems.

Meaning? You don't believe we are free to voice our opinion? Obviously we are, as Beck and others such as Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright has demonstrated. Personally I believe most blacks are racist.

Meaning: The 'payment' is having to listen to and tolerate opinions of idiots, racists, and general fuckwads like Beck. It's a shame that cretin is actually getting paid for that crap.

Think about it.

Everybody needs a hobby.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I hate a few whites my own damn self including Beck...does that make me a racist?

I hate a few whites my own damn self including Beck...does that make me a racist?

Depends...do you hate them BECAUSE of their race?

If so, then yes.

If you hate them because of what they do or say, then no.

Last edited:

YOU are a racist.

And that's not just my opinion.

Depends...doe you hate them BECAUSE of their race?

If so, then yes.

If you hate them because of what they do, then no.

As a white guy I hate some other white guys n gals because they are an embarassment to rational white people. I hate some of them because they are pasty white. Then there are those that have too much hair..like up the back..gross.

Meaning? You don't believe we are free to voice our opinion? Obviously we are, as Beck and others such as Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright has demonstrated. Personally I believe most blacks are racist.

Meaning: The 'payment' is having to listen to and tolerate opinions of idiots, racists, and general fuckwads like Beck. It's a shame that cretin is actually getting paid for that crap.

If you don't want to listen to it, change the channel. Or should we shoot them all so they don't bother anyone? Tell me, how do we determine who is an idiot, racist or general fuckwad? Do we use your criteria . . . . or mine?

No one is forcing you to listen or to tolerate it. Actually the only difference between you and Beck is, as you pointed out, Beck gets paid for his opinion. Or is your name calling different than his?

New Topics

Forum List

Back