FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist

*yawn* Sorry, but I hear a lot of people calling others racist and no one complains about that ... so meh. Hell ... Mr. Wright is still walking free.

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.

And if he were white and had made a public statement about a black cop arresting a white guy as being stupid you turds would be calling him JUST that, a racist.

Obviously, freedom ain't free...

Meaning? You don't believe we are free to voice our opinion? Obviously we are, as Beck and others such as Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright has demonstrated. Personally I believe most blacks are racist.

Meaning: The 'payment' is having to listen to and tolerate opinions of idiots, racists, and general fuckwads like Beck. It's a shame that cretin is actually getting paid for that crap.

Remind us of the left wing loon that has no viewership but does not get canned. Again for the slow, if a White President had said a black cop was stupid for arresting a white guy , friend or no friend, you dumb asses would be screaming racism as loud and as often as you could.

The cop in question is just lucky that his stellar record proves the President and the rest of you IDIOTS are morons.

Meaning? You don't believe we are free to voice our opinion? Obviously we are, as Beck and others such as Al Sharpton and Rev. Wright has demonstrated. Personally I believe most blacks are racist.

Meaning: The 'payment' is having to listen to and tolerate opinions of idiots, racists, and general fuckwads like Beck. It's a shame that cretin is actually getting paid for that crap.

Remind us of the left wing loon that has no viewership but does not get canned. Again for the slow, if a White President had said a black cop was stupid for arresting a white guy , friend or no friend, you dumb asses would be screaming racism as loud and as often as you could.

The cop in question is just lucky that his stellar record proves the President and the rest of you IDIOTS are morons.

:clap2:
Could you imagine if Mr Bush would've pulled something like that!:eek:
Then again, even he wasn't stupid enough to do that!

That's impossible... We all know that there are no Black racists...

they will stop at nothing to try to derail this President, they did it to Clinton and they will go after Obama even more because they cant come to grips with his pigmentation.

FOX sure did Beck a favor, I can't remeber all this exposure when he was on CNN.

And Beck did Fox a favor. as he (Beck) pointed out to O'Reilly last night "have you seen the ratings for 5:00 o'clock? nuff said hey?

they will stop at nothing to try to derail this President, they did it to Clinton and they will go after Obama even more because they cant come to grips with his pigmentation.

My liberal friend (she's a true liberal not a neolib) doesn't like Mr. Clinton, though like me, she does like Mrs. Clinton. Bill didn't do much for us either, moron. Obama is just going to make a bad situation worse.

There is that bullshit again, if you oppose the boi king its all about race.

Cap wopuld hip you upside the head a dozen times with his shield for such a stupid & unamerican comment.

"Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist."

So he thinks Gates doesn't like who?

These people with their I'd never say blah, blah blah ...

TFF!

Cap wopuld hip you upside the head a dozen times with his shield for such a stupid & unamerican comment.

the douche bag called the President a racist, you may not have the intellectual capability to see that when a rich white guy calls the duly elected president of the U.S. who happens to be black a racist that its actually the rich white guy that is the racist.

the douche bag called the President a racist, you may not have the intellectual capability to see that when a rich white guy calls the duly elected president of the U.S. who happens to be black a racist that its actually the rich white guy that is the racist.

Obama's past proves it, now, prove that he is not.

horse poop, most Americans saw through the right wing anti american extremists like hannity, limbaugh, and the racist beck's attempts at smearing this president with the reverend wright horse crap.

horse poop, most Americans saw through the right wing anti american extremists like hannity, limbaugh, and the racist beck's attempts at smearing this president with the reverend wright horse crap.

So ... then going to a religious leader who advocates anti-white actions is not racism? What of the people who frequent KKK gatherings just wo "watch" ... are they not racist?

Mr. Wright's words are on video record across the net, a lot on Youtube, you cannot deny them.

So ... then going to a religious leader who advocates anti-white actions is not racism? What of the people who frequent KKK gatherings just wo "watch" ... are they not racist?

Mr. Wright's words are on video record across the net, a lot on Youtube, you cannot deny them.

anything can be made to look like anything else when taken out of context, Obama is a politician, it is quite possible that the reverend wright was the preacher of record in the district obama worked out of politically, no big deal.

If its on the internets , it must be true.

did you have a problem with bush and other conservative politicians going to bob jones university to speak?

anything can be made to look like anything else when taken out of context, Obama is a politician, it is quite possible that the reverend wright was the preacher of record in the district obama worked out of politically, no big deal.

Okay ... now you are ignoring truth even more, Obama said otherwise himself. He used the fact that Mr. Wright was a "lifelong friend and leader" as his excuse for not speaking out against his words when brought to light.

Forum List

Back