FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

the douche bag called the President a racist, you may not have the intellectual capability to see that when a rich white guy calls the duly elected president of the U.S. who happens to be black a racist that its actually the rich white guy that is the racist.
so, did you call kanye west a d-bag when he said what he did about "the president"?

i probably made no comment on it at all, i do not like kanye west or his music so anything he or those like him say would merely get an eye roll as a reaction from me if anything at all.
you dont like beck or anything he does, why does he rate more than an eye roll?

What is wrong with these people?

This morning, Beck appeared on his network's morning show, "Fox and Friends," and the conversation immediately turns to the upcoming White House meeting between President Obama, Henry Louis Gates and Sgt James Crowley (the man who arrested gates). Says Beck: This president, I think, has exposed himself as a guy -- over and over and over again -- who has a deep seated hatred for white people or white culture, I don't know what it is.
Moments later, "Fox and Friends" co-host Brian Kilmeade said to Beck, "Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel, his chief of staff, is white. I think 70 percent of the people that we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white."
Said Beck: I'm not saying he doesn't like white people. I'm saying he has a problem, this guy is, I believe, a racist.
Beck calls Obama a racist

I think obama's assumptions made him look racist to many people. I understand where beck is coming from, i might not totally agree but I do understand how his assumptions make him look racist. Especially in light of the fact that [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRlIdFcWd5k"]professor gates [/ame]and [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4WMqlfiQKo&feature=related"]reverand wright [/ame]are 2 long time friends of his.

The links show each one making speeches that have black on white racism in them.

Neither is Captain America. What they BOTH are wearing are red, white and blue costumes that contain stars and stripes. Nice try but......YOU fail.

You're an idiot. Show me where I accused the cartoon character of wearing a flag. But I would argue that the cartoons costume more closely resembles the flag than that of Uncle Sam.

Seriously? Seriously? Are you actually so dense you don't understand what you implied in your post when you said "Uncle Sam is NOT wearing an American flag"? You implied Captian America was......but you knew that. Sheesh!

Wrong! The argument being made was that it was disrespectful to wear the American flag as clothing. Then some idiot inserted the picture of Uncle Sam and I rightfully stated that he was not wearing an American flag. Now you can take it however the fuck you want it, as most of you idiots do.

so, did you call kanye west a d-bag when he said what he did about "the president"?

i probably made no comment on it at all, i do not like kanye west or his music so anything he or those like him say would merely get an eye roll as a reaction from me if anything at all.

he is a political commentator with political influence.

You're an idiot. Show me where I accused the cartoon character of wearing a flag. But I would argue that the cartoons costume more closely resembles the flag than that of Uncle Sam.

Seriously? Seriously? Are you actually so dense you don't understand what you implied in your post when you said "Uncle Sam is NOT wearing an American flag"? You implied Captian America was......but you knew that. Sheesh!

Wrong! The argument being made was that it was disrespectful to wear the American flag as clothing. Then some idiot inserted the picture of Uncle Sam and I rightfully stated that he was not wearing an American flag. Now you can take it however the fuck you want it, as most of you idiots do.

Wow!!! Congrats, you get the very first of these.

View attachment 7857

the douche bag called the President a racist
The president who sat in a racist church for 20 years and never heard any of it, the president who called his own grandparents racist, the president who wrote two books saying all whites are racist, that president?

you may not have the intellectual capability
oh, the Irony of you saying that about someone else.

to see that when a rich white guy
Class warfare buzzword detected!!!

calls the duly elected president of the U.S. who happens to be black a racist that its actually the rich white guy that is the racist.
Ah the logic of imbecility, you have to love it.

The tragic part is I bet you actually believe that lil gem of stupidity you've posted. :lol:

classic coming from a moron such as yourself.

not that much
at least not according to you and yours

ROFLMNAO...

Let's see... Beck simply states the obvious... That the BOY King is presently and has historically demonstrated his belief that White People are the problem; and the idiots come to determine that THIS OBVIOUS OBSERVATION somehow means that BECK IS A RACE HUSTLER...

LOL...

Your President is a racist... that's a demonstrable fact... from his OWN WORDS in HIS OWN BOOK, wherein he states that HE 'CAREFULLY CHOSE BLACK RADICALs' as FRIENDS...; by his OWN ACTIONS wherein he attended a RACIST CHURCH... lead by an unapologetic RACIST 'MINISTER'; and his latest example wherein he called the POLICE STUPID for arresting a black belligerent...

Noting that it is RAINING, doesn't make one a meterologist...; no more than noting that Leftist policy has brought the US Economy to the brink of catastrophe, makes one an economist or an idealogue... Nor does noting that the President of the US is a racist, make one a race hustler.

BUT trying to project that such is the case, in hopes of painting yourself as a 'Centrist,' does tend toward demonstrating that you're an IDIOT!

Race hustling is a big business... and it's a business that is being engaged in PREDOMINATELY by BLACK PEOPLE; Black people who are more often than not, close friends of the President: The BOY King... the anointed one... Messiah Hussein: King of America.

Of course, there are those who will argue that Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Professor Crowley, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the good Reverend Farrakhan... are not racists... but like their Comrade centrists... they'd be idiots too.
Your overlooking the fact that liberals operate with a deformed sense of logic They do not see factual historical data as convincing.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

anything can be made to look like anything else when taken out of context, Obama is a politician, it is quite possible that the reverend wright was the preacher of record in the district obama worked out of politically, no big deal.
Apologist nonsense. You're speculating? Why not instead, investigate? Find out if that's what it was.

And, if that's indeed what it was, please explain why he didn't quit that church anyway, after it served his political ends. Oprah quit that same church. The constant drone of anti-white and anti-America bloviating disguised as preaching didn't sit too well with her.

If you read Obama's books, it will be clear to you why it did sit well with him.
Oprah quit the church

You read quite well. Oprah quit the church. Oprah quit the church.

...and by the way, Oprah quit the church.

ROFLMNAO...

Let's see... Beck simply states the obvious... That the BOY King is presently and has historically demonstrated his belief that White People are the problem; and the idiots come to determine that THIS OBVIOUS OBSERVATION somehow means that BECK IS A RACE HUSTLER...

LOL...

Your President is a racist... that's a demonstrable fact... from his OWN WORDS in HIS OWN BOOK, wherein he states that HE 'CAREFULLY CHOSE BLACK RADICALs' as FRIENDS...; by his OWN ACTIONS wherein he attended a RACIST CHURCH... lead by an unapologetic RACIST 'MINISTER'; and his latest example wherein he called the POLICE STUPID for arresting a black belligerent...

Noting that it is RAINING, doesn't make one a meterologist...; no more than noting that Leftist policy has brought the US Economy to the brink of catastrophe, makes one an economist or an idealogue... Nor does noting that the President of the US is a racist, make one a race hustler.

BUT trying to project that such is the case, in hopes of painting yourself as a 'Centrist,' does tend toward demonstrating that you're an IDIOT!

Race hustling is a big business... and it's a business that is being engaged in PREDOMINATELY by BLACK PEOPLE; Black people who are more often than not, close friends of the President: The BOY King... the anointed one... Messiah Hussein: King of America.

Of course, there are those who will argue that Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Professor Crowley, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the good Reverend Farrakhan... are not racists... but like their Comrade centrists... they'd be idiots too.
Your overlooking the fact that liberals operate with a deformed sense of logic They do not see factual historical data as convincing.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

Apologist nonsense. You're speculating? Why not instead, investigate? Find out if that's what it was.

And, if that's indeed what it was, please explain why he didn't quit that church anyway, after it served his political ends. Oprah quit that same church. The constant drone of anti-white and anti-America bloviating disguised as preaching didn't sit too well with her.

If you read Obama's books, it will be clear to you why it did sit well with him.
Oprah quit the church

You read quite well. Oprah quit the church. Oprah quit the church.

...and by the way, Oprah quit the church.

That is because oprah doesn't approve of racist speech, no matter what skin tone is being spoken against in a racist manner.

One doesn't sit through years of anti-white propaganda preaching without agreeing with it... I know I wouldn't attend service after service of someone spewing things I didn't agree with...

I agree with the others who say that Obama is a racist. I believe that his wife is a racist too. You are judged by the company you keep and your actions. It's hard for me to believe that these two people sat in a radical black church and listened to Wright for all of those years and did not agree to what he had to say. Obama proved to me that he was a racist when he said on national TV that he did not know what the facts of the situation were but the Cambridge police acted "stupidly" by arresting one of his black friends. His wife proved to me that she is a racist when she made that comment about "This is the first time in my life I have been proud of America..." Is she saying to me that nothing in her entire life has happened in America that she was proud of until that time? Pretty dumb words for a future first lady of this country. Obama is bad news folks. I wish you all would wake up and stop followinng this person so blindly. Think for yourself. I do seriously believe that a day will come before the end of his four year term that a great many people are going to deeply regret supporting Obama. Time will bear me out on this. Until then, say what you will about how I feel but one day remember that I told you so.

Personally, I don't think he has that much political influence. Most people I know on the right think he's a nut, too.

One doesn't sit through years of anti-white propaganda preaching without agreeing with it... I know I wouldn't attend service after service of someone spewing things I didn't agree with...

I agree with the others who say that Obama is a racist. I believe that his wife is a racist too. You are judged by the company you keep and your actions. It's hard for me to believe that these two people sat in a radical black church and listened to Wright for all of those years and did not agree to what he had to say. Obama proved to me that he was a racist when he said on national TV that he did not know what the facts of the situation were but the Cambridge police acted "stupidly" by arresting one of his black friends. His wife proved to me that she is a racist when she made that comment about "This is the first time in my life I have been proud of America..." Is she saying to me that nothing in her entire life has happened in America that she was proud of until that time? Pretty dumb words for a future first lady of this country. Obama is bad news folks. I wish you all would wake up and stop followinng this person so blindly. Think for yourself. I do seriously believe that a day will come before the end of his four year term that a great many people are going to deeply regret supporting Obama. Time will bear me out on this. Until then, say what you will about how I feel but one day remember that I told you so.

QFT the bold stuff

Most people I know on the right think he's a nut, too.

Beck might be on the boardline between sane and insane! I agree that he's a nut but I think he's quite entertaining and often he has some very valid facts. Sometimes though, he's pretty far out there...

Most people I know on the right think he's a nut, too.

Beck might be on the boardline between sane and insane! I agree that he's a nut but I think he's quite entertaining and often he has some very valid facts. Sometimes though, he's pretty far out there...

I think most watch him for the same reason they'd rubberneck a carwreck :lol:

Forum List

Back