Foxnews Banner - Death To Israel

did you miss the first line?

"The armed forces, community/junior colleges, and apprenticeship programs are all ways to break into this profession"

he was IN one

No, you said that he was employed by a company, and, according to the site, before you can operate independently, or for a company, you must be liscenced.

How many apprentices do you know that are buying their own company that makes $250,000 a year? How many middle aged men do you know that are apprentices?
he didnt say he WAS buying

you missunderstood or are just WRONG

Well, I snooped around the internets and yes, Joe is still working for the McCain campaign. I guess McCain really does believe Obama means the destruction of Israel.

I found a pretty funny headline from India:

McCain trailing in Ohio despite backing from 'Joe the Plumber'

you CAN work as an apprentice

The problem is, DiveCon, is that he's not even an apprentice.

After Debate, Glare Of Media Hits Joe - washingtonpost.com

Union manager Joseph said that Wurzelbacher applied for an apprentice program in 2003 but never completed the work.

Oh and he makes $40,000 a year and the company he works for has an income of $510,000 a year and has 8 employees. Without buying any equipment, the company already has a net income of $190,000 a year. With Obama's health insurance tax credits, the owner of the company can write off 50% of the health insurance costs as tax credits. If health insurance costs each man $500 a month, that's $48,000 less the owner of this corporation has to pay in taxes thanks to Obama. That $48,000 is enough to hire another man, and create another job. And also thanks to Obama, the owner of the corporation will pay lower taxes when it's time to pay taxes.

Joe the Plumber = Joe the Fraud.

You know, ever since he said Obama = Death to Israel, I've been really pissed off about this guy. It is perfectly legal for me to do a full background check on this guy and post every single bit and detail for everyone to see on here of his entire background. This son of a bitch wants to throw himself into the fire, I've got some kerosine I wouldn't mine spraying on this fire. Joe the Plumber is going to get burned.

he didnt say he WAS buying

you missunderstood or are just WRONG

No, he said the following:

Joe the Fraud said:
"I'm getting ready to buy a company that makes 250 to 280 thousand dollars a year," Wurzelbacher said. "Your new tax plan is going to tax me more, isn't it?"

If you need to verify that, here's the video. Political Punch

I'm getting ready to buy a company = I will be buying a company very soon.

Good luck with that, Joe and your $40,000 a year. Maybe you should clear up some back taxes.

Put up or shut up. You're gonna need links to prove your point.

The problem is, DiveCon, is that he's not even an apprentice.

After Debate, Glare Of Media Hits Joe - washingtonpost.com

Oh and he makes $40,000 a year and the company he works for has an income of $510,000 a year and has 8 employees. Without buying any equipment, the company already has a net income of $190,000 a year. With Obama's health insurance tax credits, the owner of the company can write off 50% of the health insurance costs as tax credits. If health insurance costs each man $500 a month, that's $48,000 less the owner of this corporation has to pay in taxes thanks to Obama. That $48,000 is enough to hire another man, and create another job. And also thanks to Obama, the owner of the corporation will pay lower taxes when it's time to pay taxes.

Joe the Plumber = Joe the Fraud.

You know, ever since he said Obama = Death to Israel, I've been really pissed off about this guy. It is perfectly legal for me to do a full background check on this guy and post every single bit and detail for everyone to see on here of his entire background. This son of a bitch wants to throw himself into the fire, I've got some kerosine I wouldn't mine spraying on this fire. Joe the Plumber is going to get burned.
he posed the question by saying he was THINKING about buying
sorry, you are wrong

No, he said the following:

If you need to verify that, here's the video. Political Punch

I'm getting ready to buy a company = I will be buying a company very soon.

Good luck with that, Joe and your $40,000 a year. Maybe you should clear up some back taxes.
ah, "getting ready" is so far from "thinking about"

:rolleyes:

he posed the question by saying he was THINKING about buying
sorry, you are wrong

Once again, view the video and the transcript.

When I'm about to go outside, I say "I'm getting ready to go outside." This means I have everything I need to go outside... shoes, hat, scarf, etc. When you say "I'm getting ready to buy a business" this means you have the money to do so.

When you say "I'm THINKING about going outside" this means you don't have everything together yet and you're still weighing your options.

The moral of the story is that even if this company made $280,000 a year, Joe the Plumber still pays himself, still buys equipment, still has expenses and such. The total net profit for this company would be well under $250,000 a year which means he would receive a tax cut.

ah, "getting ready" is so far from "thinking about"

:rolleyes:

Yes, it is.

getting (the act of acquiring something) "I envied his talent for acquiring"; "he's much more interested in the getting than in the giving"

thinking [SIZE=-1]the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought" [/SIZE]

Yes, it is.

getting (the act of acquiring something) "I envied his talent for acquiring"; "he's much more interested in the getting than in the giving"

thinking [SIZE=-1]the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought" [/SIZE]
have you ever lived in the south?

Oh cry us a river with your cries of hate! jesus man get a grip. nobody but nobody out does the left on the hate issue.

No, only the right does. Your side has raised hate to a new level. McCain forgot what issues are and he and just plain Sarah can only attack Obama.

As for Joe, he's in it for the money. If he gets enough he can work on getting license then buy out his boss's business.

Shepard was suprised. They are reaping the seeds of hate they have sown and it scares the shit out them when they are caught up in it.

Forum List

Back