Foxnews Banner - Death To Israel

I don't have tape of it, but at the top of 7 o'clock hour, they had Shephard smith talking to a reporter with a banner that had big bold letters "JOE THE PLUMBER "AGREES" OBAMA = DEATH TO ISRAEL"

You shouldn't post a banner like that. You can talk about it with Joe and make a disclaimer, but you shouldn't post a banner like that that has the words "DEATH TO ISRAEL" on ANY TV station. This is hate speech that the McCain campaign, by proxy is endorsing.

They are just desperate now, I don’t know if that would qualify as “Hate Speech” as it is stating that Obama will lead to the destruction of Israel which is more in the “fear mongering” category.

Either way, how stupid does Fox think the Jewish population of America is that they would take Joe the Plumber’s assessment of Obama’s views on the Middle East?

Most of my Jewish friends are more savvy than that.

I don't have tape of it, but at the top of 7 o'clock hour, they had Shephard smith talking to a reporter with a banner that had big bold letters "JOE THE PLUMBER "AGREES" OBAMA = DEATH TO ISRAEL"

You shouldn't post a banner like that. You can talk about it with Joe and make a disclaimer, but you shouldn't post a banner like that that has the words "DEATH TO ISRAEL" on ANY TV station. This is hate speech that the McCain campaign, by proxy is endorsing.
Okay, I get your point. But I don't think you can hold McCain responsible for what FOX does. Though you can certainly hold him responsible for releasing a statement that endorsed Joe's comments.

Okay, I get your point. But I don't think you can hold McCain responsible for what FOX does. Though you can certainly hold him responsible for releasing a statement that endorsed Joe's comments.

Wait, McCain released a statement that ENDORSED Joe's comments? Can you forward me a link?

Absolutely I do believe in freedom of speech.

And that is why I have no problem saying you, and the others on this thread that agree with Joe the Fuckwad, are assholes that don't deserve the title of American.

Not that I have the slightest belief that you actually know what freedom of speech means.

so now it's okay to call us anti-American? this is good to know twit twat

I agree with Joe. I don't think Obama will back Israel. You wanna know why? Cause KOS tells him not to that's why. Israel is toast if Obama comes to the White House.

I agree with Joe. I don't think Obama will back Israel. You wanna know why? Cause KOS tells him not to that's why. Israel is toast if Obama comes to the White House.

KOS? What is KOS? Can you please provide me with a direct link where Obama has said he takes his marching orders from KOS?

I agree with you David. Except for the part about holding McCain responsible for Fox. Either way, someone deliberately presented the banner that way.

KOS? What is KOS? Can you please provide me with a direct link where Obama has said he takes his marching orders from KOS?

All your candidates went to the alter of KOS and begged for their support. It is the alter of the radical left. Obama will not back Israel to the detriment of his good will in the ME will he?

All your candidates went to the alter of KOS and begged for their support. It is the alter of the radical left. Obama will not back Israel to the detriment of his good will in the ME will he?

What is KOS? Can you please, once again, provide me with direct evidence, that Obama takes his marching orders from KOS and that KOS is anti-Israel.

That's all I want.

Either do that or please retract your statement because you're doing just what the McCain campaign is doing, which is spreading heresay and rumors that are completely unfounded and unsubstantiated.

Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Warlzebach), is not named "Joe", nor is he a liscenced plumber.

Not only that, but on an interview that I'd seen on the news, Joe the Plumber (aka Sam W.), finally admitted that he'd get more under Obama than he would under McInsane.

Oh yeah......considering they (the GOP) got his name wrong, as well as his certification for his alleged occupation, I'd be willing to say that he was a plant from the McCain camp. And, furthermore, why in the hell couldn't McStupid pronounce his last name right while he was blowing him during the debate?

Nope....just another senseless GOP trick that is gonna sink the Repugnicans.

I agree with you David. Except for the part about holding McCain responsible for Fox. Either way, someone deliberately presented the banner that way.

I hold Fox responsible for Fox and I hold McCain accountable for the viewpoints and the hate that Joe the Plumber has spread. I certainly hope people know the facts before they vote, because this is disgusting. This is outrageous. How can you do something like this? We've got the diva at a campaign rally talking about her clothes, and now they hired some schmuck who owes taxes and child support to campaign for them? WTF is this? This is absolutely outrageous.

same damn way some folks hang Sarah Palin by the neck and everybody on your side thinks it's cool, DUmmie.

Last edited:
Absolutely I do believe in freedom of speech.

And that is why I have no problem saying you, and the others on this thread that agree with Joe the Fuckwad, are assholes that don't deserve the title of American.

Not that I have the slightest belief that you actually know what freedom of speech means.

Gotta go with ravi on this one you pieces of anti american excrement....

Sandra "Pain in the Ass" Palin hasn't been "hung by the neck". She's the one that stepped out on the national stage and made an ass of herself.

Joe (Sam) the (not) Plumber has done the same thing.

Nope.....McStupid is getting dumber and dumber every day. First he hires a political playboy bunny for his VP, and now he's got a faux plumber with a shaved head as his unofficial spokesperson.

McStupid is going down in flames, and the wheels are coming off his campaign.

What is KOS? Can you please, once again, provide me with direct evidence, that Obama takes his marching orders from KOS and that KOS is anti-Israel.

That's all I want.

Either do that or please retract your statement because you're doing just what the McCain campaign is doing, which is spreading heresay and rumors that are completely unfounded and unsubstantiated.

Just go to KOS and read to your anti americans hearts content.

I hold Fox responsible for Fox and I hold McCain accountable for the viewpoints and the hate that Joe the Plumber has spread. I certainly hope people know the facts before they vote, because this is disgusting. This is outrageous. How can you do something like this? We've got the diva at a campaign rally talking about her clothes, and now they hired some schmuck who owes taxes and child support to campaign for them? WTF is this? This is absolutely outrageous.

I bet sooner or later he's going to call New Yorkers elitists too. :razz:

Sandra "Pain in the Ass" Palin hasn't been "hung by the neck". She's the one that stepped out on the national stage and made an ass of herself.

Joe (Sam) the (not) Plumber has done the same thing.

Nope.....McStupid is getting dumber and dumber every day. First he hires a political playboy bunny for his VP, and now he's got a faux plumber with a shaved head as his unofficial spokesperson.

McStupid is going down in flames, and the wheels are coming off his campaign.

:clap2: show us yer hate!

Forum List

Back