Foxnews Banner - Death To Israel

Just go to KOS and read to your anti americans hearts content.

I am going to state this once again. You're making the accusation that Obama receives his marching orders from something called KOS. This is YOUR assertion, not mine. I'm asking YOU to provide me with evidence of this. Either do that or retract your statement.

Joe the Plumber (aka Sam Warlzebach), is not named "Joe", nor is he a liscenced plumber.

Not only that, but on an interview that I'd seen on the news, Joe the Plumber (aka Sam W.), finally admitted that he'd get more under Obama than he would under McInsane.

Oh yeah......considering they (the GOP) got his name wrong, as well as his certification for his alleged occupation, I'd be willing to say that he was a plant from the McCain camp. And, furthermore, why in the hell couldn't McStupid pronounce his last name right while he was blowing him during the debate?

Nope....just another senseless GOP trick that is gonna sink the Repugnicans.
let me guess, you dont know that his middle name is Joesph
and also you dont know anyone that goes by their middle name over their first

:rolleyes:
stop believing the fucking lies the other assholes(libs) on here tell you

I am going to state this once again. You're making the accusation that Obama receives his marching orders from something called KOS. This is YOUR assertion, not mine. I'm asking YOU to provide me with evidence of this. Either do that or retract your statement.
are you telling me you dont know who KOS is?
just google it
i wont go to their site

As I'm trying to watch the news to follow up on what's been going on, I turn to FoxNews and I see this banner draped across my TV screen.

"Joe the Plumber Agrees Obama = Death to Israel"

First of all, what the hell is going on that Joe the Plumber some ordinary schmuck is talking to people about Israel?

Second of all, some idiot in the crowd said Obama = Death to Israel. Joe agreed with him.

Third of all, why the fuck does FoxNews have the words "DEATH TO ISRAEL" as a graphic banner draped across my screen????

This is disgusting. This is the most offensive thing I have ever seen in my life. They have gone too far. I will be calling the FCC tomorrow and complaining and I suggest all of you do the same. The hate that the McCain campaign has been inciting is beyond atrocious and FoxNews is just a loyal follower.

you should get out more.

I will not retract my statement. Never. If you don't believe it then I can't help you but then you need lots of help if you are this far along into the election and don't even know what KOS is. But don't hold yer breath waiting for a retraction. cause it ain't coming.

Last edited:
I will not retract my statement. Never. If you don't believe it then I can't help you but then you need lots of help if you are this far along into the election and don't even know what KOS is. But don't hold yer breath waiting for a retraction. cause it ain't coming.

So by not providing any links any evidence where everyone else can see this if they want to, you have absolutely no evidence and no proof of this whatsoever.

Well then.

On that note, McCain is a racist and believes that black people should be rounded up and put back into slavery. Where's my proof? Well, just believe what I type on here. Apparently anyone can make the stupidest alligations on here without any proof whatsoever.

So by not providing any links any evidence where everyone else can see this if they want to, you have absolutely no evidence and no proof of this whatsoever.

Well then.

On that note, McCain is a racist and believes that black people should be rounded up and put back into slavery. Where's my proof? Well, just believe what I type on here. Apparently anyone can make the stupidest alligations on here without any proof whatsoever.

you'll just have to scratch yer ass and die happy woncha?

Well then.

you're living proof.

Well then.

She's never proven anything. She'll tell you "google is your friend" though. They seem to have taught her how to type that. ;)

Only on Fox....I have to admit at least they are fair and balanced ..there was the Paul is dead banner..for Ron Paul..the terrorist fist jab incident...classic
LOL
yeah sure there was
poor poor ron paul, so misunderstood
:lol:

She's never proven anything. She'll tell you "google is your friend" though. They seem to have taught her how to type that. ;)

that's cause I believe google is yer friend and I'm also not stupid enough to think I could provide a know it all libwal proof of anything.

are you telling me you dont know who KOS is?
just google it
i wont go to their site

I know! Seriously, if he doesn't have time to google how does he expect us to fact-check it? Look, we don't have to go to this "KOS" site to know that they are super-mega-liberal or that Obama follows the drum beats of that that site.

Man, these liberals. It's like when I tell them God is real. They ask me for proof and I tell them God told me so. Have there ever found evidence that God DOESN'T exist? Their logic is SOOOOOOOOOOOO flawed.

As I'm trying to watch the news to follow up on what's been going on, I turn to FoxNews and I see this banner draped across my TV screen.

"Joe the Plumber Agrees Obama = Death to Israel"

First of all, what the hell is going on that Joe the Plumber some ordinary schmuck is talking to people about Israel?

Second of all, some idiot in the crowd said Obama = Death to Israel. Joe agreed with him.

Third of all, why the fuck does FoxNews have the words "DEATH TO ISRAEL" as a graphic banner draped across my screen????

This is disgusting. This is the most offensive thing I have ever seen in my life. They have gone too far. I will be calling the FCC tomorrow and complaining and I suggest all of you do the same. The hate that the McCain campaign has been inciting is beyond atrocious and FoxNews is just a loyal follower.

authentic_drama_queen.jpg

Forum List

Back